maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (
-   General Discussion (
-   -   Rocker Panel Repair (

BenBMW 06-01-2011 09:22 PM

Rocker Panel Repair
I have a question regarding the Rocker Panels on my E36. I thought I'd post here as it can probably apply to more then just E36's. I'm started to develop a few bubbles underneath my Rocker Panel. The stuff appears to be just a rubbery substance applied to the metal side panels on my car.

I'm wondering if anyone else has any answers of how to get rid of this. Should I strip down all the rubbery stuff and then properly sand down all the rust, prime, and paint? Or is there a special rubbery substance that I can re-apply after stripping down all the old stuff?

Hopefully this makes sense, if not I'll try to grab some pictures soon and try to explain better.

heyBambiDied 06-01-2011 09:46 PM

in for the answers

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2018