maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who's up for a midnight cruise? Downtown? (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130496)

Bee 03-20-2010 09:10 AM

Yeh same, left around 10:30.... it was good though

richie_s999 03-20-2010 09:48 AM

was thinking of stopping by but I finish work at 11:15 in Etobikoe ands would get there around midnight, which sounds like everyone had cleared out by then....thats when the funs susposed to start!!

drivetolive 03-20-2010 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve30 (Post 1401546)
ahhh the entertainment has already started.. I need to get my car on the road asap *mumble*

Lmao wtf how'd I miss that?!

Funniest part of the night had to be the civic couple yelling at each other :D

EMPOWERD 03-20-2010 10:22 AM

Good turn out. I had the rare opportunity to ride shotgun in the R8 V10 as we chased down a Viper and spanked him 4 car-lengths (3 times over!). The Viper driver was speechless and ended up coming to the meet afterwards to investigate. What a night.

pawcio 03-20-2010 11:28 AM

^ i'm sorry i missed it. sounds like you guys had a good time.

Mad Cow 03-20-2010 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doogee (Post 1401549)
When there were only a few of us left, one of them blew their dif! LMAO:D

What? Damn I knew I should've stayed. How long was it after I left (me being the guy with the 328i with 1 kidney grille)

I loved that random riced out civic that came and looked completely out of place. And that R8 was the most amazing sound I've heard this year, especially when he took off and the sound just bounced off the store walls.

740-iLL 03-20-2010 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Cow (Post 1401616)
What? Damn I knew I should've stayed. How long was it after I left (me being the guy with the 328i with 1 kidney grille)

I loved that random riced out civic that came and looked completely out of place. And that R8 was the most amazing sound I've heard this year, especially when he took off and the sound just bounced off the store walls.


Yeah that R8 V10 sounded awesome! That was my 7 he parked next to.

Mad Cow 03-20-2010 01:27 PM

Oh that was your car? I was staring at it half the time.*mw*

Dr. Flyview 03-20-2010 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Cow (Post 1401616)
What? Damn I knew I should've stayed. How long was it after I left (me being the guy with the 328i with 1 kidney grille)

I loved that random riced out civic that came and looked completely out of place. And that R8 was the most amazing sound I've heard this year, especially when he took off and the sound just bounced off the store walls.

I`m guessing it was around 12:30 or so. Poor guy. "What was that sound!?" "I think you blew your diff!" **clickclickclick as rolls** **looks under**, "YUP" ...

Don't worry about coming late. Some of us were there until past 1. I only got there at 12 and there were still about 8-10 bmws.

DaveM3_09 03-20-2010 02:19 PM

im down for tonight (e46 m3)

Ceeker 03-20-2010 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMPOWERD (Post 1401583)
Good turn out. I had the rare opportunity to ride shotgun in the R8 V10 as we chased down a Viper and spanked him 4 car-lengths (3 times over!). The Viper driver was speechless and ended up coming to the meet afterwards to investigate. What a night.

oh that's sooooo kewl! would have loved to see that!! LOL total walk of shame for viper dude!!

elysium 03-20-2010 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 740-iLL (Post 1401623)
Yeah that R8 V10 sounded awesome! That was my 7 he parked next to.

yours was the dark blue one? black interior?

what a beaut.

neW joineR 03-20-2010 07:39 PM

Hey peeps,, had a good time last night meeting a handful of you... Was cool to pick my ride up Tuesday and be chilling out with other whips Friday... Looking forward to exploring the site, and deciding what to change on/add to my ride.

Changed my rims today - even tho there were light flurries lol

neW joineR
05 m3 droptop

740-iLL 03-21-2010 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Cow (Post 1401626)
Oh that was your car? I was staring at it half the time.*mw*

Yeah that was me, thanks! *th-up*

740-iLL 03-21-2010 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elysium (Post 1401721)
yours was the dark blue one? black interior?

what a beaut.

No, that was another member. Mine was the black on black.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2018