maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Somebody broke into my BIMMA (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46474)

Veemax 12-29-2004 12:02 PM

Somebody broke into my BIMMA

These punk ass MOFO's.
Some dikhead broke into my Bimma last night, busted my driver window, stole my stereo and my CD's, Absolutely destroyed my dash beyond recognition. I dont even have heat in the car any more and in Clagary at -10C thats not good. Ripping a hundred down the highway with no window and no heat mmmm that smells like a hospital trip. Funny thing is they left my $300 Diesel jacket in the back seat.
I hope that I never find out who did this to my Bimma because ... *uzi* *uzi* ... somebody gonna die. :mad: *uzi* :mad: *uzi* *uzi*
why me??????? PUNK ASS PUNKS :mad: when I see my busted car I just want to :puke: all over :mad:

ChahalzBMR 12-29-2004 12:29 PM

Damn! That sucks!!! Put up a fake camera by the garage door(s) to help. It works for me! :)

gsbadbmr 12-29-2004 12:29 PM

That really sucks man. I know it's an inconvenience, but your insurance should pay for most of the damages. Look on the bright side of things, you still have your car!! *th-up*

-gsbadbmr

bimmer318ti 12-29-2004 12:32 PM

ouch

Veemax 12-29-2004 01:08 PM

If I ever find out who did it. I swear to you Bimma Owners you will read about me in the paper...

Understated 12-29-2004 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChahalzBMR
Damn! That sucks!!! Put up a fake camera by the garage door(s) to help. It works for me! :)

HMUAHAHAHAH...not anymore *ghoulish laugh* *angel*

j/k :D

but yeah thats another thing that scares me about getting a bmw :( , i dont' live in the "nicest" area of toronto, so cars are regularly vandalized....i dont' want it to be my bimmer *sad*

ChahalzBMR 12-29-2004 01:47 PM

^ haha go and try it...I will putting up a real night vision camera come spring time. Just don't do anything before spring. :D

TheLoneVR! 12-29-2004 01:48 PM

do u have any pics? dat suxass by the way!

MorningCruiser 12-29-2004 02:01 PM

What part of Calgary do you live in dude?

Veemax 12-29-2004 03:42 PM

I live in ACADIA, I just took some pics and I'm waiting till they get burned on a disc then I could maybe show you g7uys what the f#$% they did.
ITs a crime against the whole BMW Nation, not just me...
by the way for all the boys in Clagary, I wanted to organise a little drift meet when we get a little more snow on the fround. I got couple of cameras so we could snap some pics and maybe even make a little movie... Let me know what you guys think...
No Cops Please, Thank you.

Veemax 12-29-2004 04:35 PM

Pics Of My Busted Dash

3 Attachment(s)
Viewer Discretion is Advised...

MorningCruiser 12-29-2004 04:39 PM

If I had a car, other than a POS family member's car, I would, all I have right now is my SUV...

Anyways, right, Acadia, Bonavista isn't much better, in my alley cars get broke into a lot, but on the street? never, it's kinda weird...

Anyways, they sure beat the shit out of your dash dude, hope insurance doesn't rape you...

Understated 12-29-2004 04:46 PM

damn u got fuct man....talk about graphic images :eek:

saix 12-29-2004 05:19 PM

they broke into a car with a rosery hanging in it *thmbsdwn* no morals at all

Veemax 12-29-2004 05:20 PM

I got Proper Fuct. It was probably some punk ass too... 17 year old kid who needs a beating of his life...
I got it appraised just now and I'm waiting for the fax. I'm sending the car to Calgary BMW to get it fixed. if my insurance is going up becasue of this at least I want a dealership to fix it that way if anything goes wrong I can go right back to them and they will take care of it on the spot.
I'm still s very angry and I still cant feel my legs from the drive to work today... freakin froze my ass off (no window and no heat) MOFO's