maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   hamilton / greeks (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6556)

niko_gt 10-21-2002 04:22 PM

hamilton / greeks

any greeks up in hamilton on this board?

well ne1 from hamiltton onthis board?

I'm apparently gonna be in the next issue of the local greek newspaper.. any body know what its called / where to get it

if so let me know i wanna see hehe

if someone for some reason has a copy can they let me know :D

thx

Spartiatis 10-21-2002 04:25 PM

Go to Panagia or St. Dees. I am pretty sure they have them there.
What church do U go to?

niko_gt 10-21-2002 04:34 PM

I used to go to Sts. constantine and Helen in my old area, (north york)

once in a while went to panagia downtown (the one that burnt down)

I've been to the one in hamilton once before, and I've been to the church in mississauga (the factory one lol the airplain hanger that isn't yet built or something)
I dont really go every week, cuz theres nothing close by. but i go on Easter / Christmas.. dont know where i'll be this year?lol

niko_gt 10-21-2002 04:36 PM

st demetries is where i was when they took the pic.

Do you go there?
if so if your at church could u check for it man?
thanks

Spartiatis 10-21-2002 04:37 PM

My yeya gets it. The preist there is my dads 1rst cousin.

hawai-Ian 10-21-2002 04:57 PM

Greek ppl always eating, and LOUD. 95% of guys name is Nick and gurl's name is Nicki. So any of you guys own a restaurant?

niko_gt 10-21-2002 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hawai-Ian
Greek ppl always eating, and LOUD. 95% of guys name is Nick and gurl's name is Nicki. So any of you guys own a restaurant?
u definately watched "MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING" one too many times.. hehe surprisingly my family doesn't own a restaurant.. but just about every greek restaurant is owned by one of my uncles or extended relatives... MMM

PETERS ON EGLINGTON. anyone been there?

Jon@Bimmersport 10-21-2002 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by niko_gt

u definately watched "MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING" one too many times.. hehe surprisingly my family doesn't own a restaurant.. but just about every greek restaurant is owned by one of my uncles or extended relatives... MMM

maybe we can go for our next cruise? get us discounts man! tell em its your maxbimmer family thats commin! hehe

hawai-Ian 10-21-2002 05:40 PM

HAHAHAHAHA

Quote:

HAHAHAHA sho-ur-right. that movie was hilarious! nice to know a lil greek culture from watching that movie. so was the movie accurate in portraying/profiling greek ppl?

just luv the greek dad in that movie.. lol

bimmermafia 10-21-2002 05:47 PM

its almost the same just exagerated a lil with the huge greek flag on the garage door, i just keep mine in my car lol

niko_gt 10-21-2002 06:34 PM

Re: HAHAHAHAHA

Quote:

Originally posted by hawai-Ian

so was the movie accurate in portraying/profiling greek ppl?

just luv the greek dad in that movie.. lol

hells yea man, he fully reminded me of my grandpa.. but a little over-exagerated. like bimmermafia said i dont have a greek flag painted on my garage.. its hanging in my room :D

but i can relate to alot of that. except the windex thing.. i still dont get that...

bimmermafia 10-21-2002 07:00 PM

me either i didnt know what was up with that man i still havent seen any family member using windex for all cures lol

Billy

NickP 10-21-2002 07:49 PM

Quote:

Its by my work, but I can't handle going there more than once a month... their portions can feed a third world nation for a week...

Yes my name is Nick, yes I am Greek... damn I hate it when stereotypes are true :)

niko_gt 10-21-2002 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by NickP

Its by my work, but I can't handle going there more than once a month... their portions can feed a third world nation for a week...

Yes my name is Nick, yes I am Greek... damn I hate it when stereotypes are true :)

my name is nick too, yes im greek too, this stereo type thing is true ur right. lol
yea those portions are huge, i can never get through a whole combo lol.. whats worse about it is. they say give him extra wings or whatever and it just impossible to finish..

Jon@Bimmersport 10-21-2002 09:48 PM

Quote:

my name is nick too, yes im greek too, this stereo type thing is true ur right. lol
yea those portions are huge, i can never get through a whole combo lol.. whats worse about it is. they say give him extra wings or whatever and it just impossible to finish..

thats why i should come with you, so whatever you cant have ill take lol j/k