maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   In this thread i will educate you... (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64304)

sirex 01-16-2006 12:30 AM

i wouldn't spare change to them either..

that doesn't mean they suck dick.

Miguel 01-16-2006 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Furious
haha .miguel why dont these converstations ever happen at meets?

Because we're too busy talkin' cars and circle jerking each other *wiggle*

Miguel 01-16-2006 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirex
i wouldn't spare change to them either..

that doesn't mean they suck dick.

Again. You are wrong.

Fact: If you sucked cock once, you're a cocksucker.
a StatsCan survey released in May 2005 found that the average age for losing one's virginity was 16.5 for both sexes.

So based on the law of averages, we can assume that the average woman over 16.5 years old is a cocksucker.

look at that picture. How old do you think she is? older than 16.5? probably sucks a mean dick.

sirex 01-16-2006 12:41 AM

i just wanted to tell you that my internet girlfriend and I broke up.. my heart is crushed.

so what percentile of these women, and men, suck dick for nickles??? she might suck a mean dick, but not the dick thats giving her moneyyyyyyyy.. Unless the guy in purple hair is her sole provider.. in which case she sucks his dick for money, in which case by default she gets the nickles for sucking dick..

Miguel 01-16-2006 12:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by sirex
i just wanted to tell you that my internet girlfriend and I broke up.. my heart is crushed.

so what percentile of these women, and men, suck dick for nickles??? I bet its an outstanding 50% of all squeege kids.

Jeez. Give up. You lose. Done. Over.

sirex 01-16-2006 12:46 AM

why are you stereotyping all criples like that.. some of them handicapped athletes can play a mean game of basketball.

BMWags 01-16-2006 01:06 AM

wow, i just read this whole thread......very entertaining.... sirex ur arguements have run out of steam, admit defeat, its time to throw in the towel

Furious 01-16-2006 01:20 AM

what really bothers me about this asses that bum change is that they sometimes have their dog with them.....


-konsice your right , they never show...
-miguel <3

Soldo 01-16-2006 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirex
i just wanted to tell you that my internet girlfriend and I broke up.. my heart is crushed.

so what percentile of these women, and men, suck dick for nickles??? she might suck a mean dick, but not the dick thats giving her moneyyyyyyyy.. Unless the guy in purple hair is her sole provider.. in which case she sucks his dick for money, in which case by default she gets the nickles for sucking dick..


You don't bite the dick that feeds ya!

5style 01-16-2006 02:39 AM

how did i miss this ? LMAO good lord....

BMW_7 01-16-2006 05:33 AM

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHH..............................this thread rules

erikIS 01-16-2006 11:16 AM

Haha...

Sirex, you seem very deeply enraged by homeless teens with mohawks and sucking cock, is this something that touched your heart because you may know someone who left their surburban life, for a life on the streets and sucking cock? whats going on .. iv just vaguely broswed thru this thread... lol

TRUST ME, they suck cock. Have you ever watched the TLC programs in regards to homeless teenagers with drug addictions selling their bodies?? YES.. i have!!!.. They stage officers in limosines picking up boys aged 17-24.... they charge $50 to suck your cock btw!! $100 for sex! there was about 8 guys they picked up and locked up that 1 night!

And yeha, you know what. **** all homeless people , i feel more sorry for those dogs.. infact, I think i'm going to go to Toronto today with some Pedigree and give it to the homeless... baaaaa hhaa haahaha, they decided to live there and not get a job in the first place... I mean, CMON PLEASE.. When i remember back when i was 17/18 years i worked a part-time job and did shit on the side, made enough to feed 2 families and afford rent in any condo......besides, all they'll do is buy liqour or crack anyway.These are the rejects of society, we need to proceed with an extermination process and clean the streets up.

My heart goes out to those in trouble financially and aren't willingly poor/finances.. i'd donate to a charity for that particular reason ANYTIME..

sirex 01-16-2006 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWags
wow, i just read this whole thread......very entertaining.... sirex ur arguements have run out of steam, admit defeat, its time to throw in the towel

never!!!!!!!!!111


no but seriously.. I feel bad for the homeless dogs.

see-mah 01-16-2006 01:39 PM

lol @ the cliffs

jstalin 01-16-2006 01:46 PM

Smart one Miguel,

a little market research to see which type of Transsexual you're going to be, either splash the funds on cosmetic face reconstruction surgery or get the full sex change, crack for sac. flaps for japps, lose the bone gimmie silicone

You go, looks like you'll be the ugly dumb tranny with the shit saggy body.

BBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2018