maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Maxbimmer & Supporting Events (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=140)
-   -   Official Ottawa Date June 6th 12pm Merivale And Meadowlands. (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36211)

burnhard88 06-06-2004 10:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
pic 9...

*uzi*

burnhard88 06-06-2004 10:39 PM

there... those are all my pics... surprisingly i never took any pics of my car during the duration of the cruize... i was worried about taking pics of other people's cars... lol... oh well... hopefully other people have shots of my car...

*uzi*

Manimillion 06-06-2004 10:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is the only one from me... Parking lots aren't the best place to get creative ;)

burnhard88 06-06-2004 10:54 PM

i like the border displaying the owner's username of the car... i like...

*uzi*

bmwm5lover 06-07-2004 01:20 AM

Who is the owner of that grey e30 thing???? *puke*

burnhard88 06-07-2004 01:39 AM

LOL... that's chromius_e30's car... lol... i still find it funny that i didn't take any pics of my own car there while on the cruize... can't believe i forgot...

*uzi*

Bob Loblaw 06-07-2004 02:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
It was a lot of fun meeting up with you guys. Thanks to burnhard88 for spearheading this event.

It was nice to meet other maX guys for the first time, like DevilOnWheelz, burnhard88 and everlast. Man, that 5 is beautiful!

Great to see familiar faces like bmdoubleya, Nascar318is and chromius.

It was also cool to meet msix and look at some high quality autocross.

By the way, sorry again for being a bit late, Tony...

When I see pics of my car, like the two ones posted here, I realise that I HAVE to find time to put my 'is lip on.

So burnhard, you don't have pics of your car? Bob Loblaw Jr. went crazy with the camera today so I'll post two of yours.

Bob Loblaw 06-07-2004 02:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
One more of burnhard88's civic.

chromius 06-07-2004 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by bmwm5lover
Who is the owner of that grey e30 thing???? *puke*
Whats wrong with my car? I don't mind critisism, but at least tell me why you don't like it?

Bob Loblaw 06-07-2004 02:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And this is msix's amazingly pristine, STI eating, sleeper.

burnhard88 06-07-2004 02:39 AM

mmmmmmm... niice pics... bob loblaw... (JR)... lol... interesting pic with the slanted side shot... like the second shot as well... *th-up*... it was great meeting u al... and i hope to be organizing more events like this at a later time... msix's car was the madnote... he killed alot of cars... but that turbocharged miata... wow... and that black e30... they tore up the track...

just curious... did u guys do anything afterwards when me, my cousin and bob loblaw left???

*uzi*

chromius 06-07-2004 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by burnhard88
mmmmmmm... niice pics... bob loblaw... (JR)... lol... interesting pic with the slanted side shot... like the second shot as well... *th-up*... it was great meeting u al... and i hope to be organizing more events like this at a later time... msix's car was the madnote... he killed alot of cars... but that turbocharged miata... wow... and that black e30... they tore up the track...

just curious... did u guys do anything afterwards when me, my cousin and bob loblaw left???

*uzi*

Nope, I think we chatted for a bit afterwards, then left....Thanks for oraganising the cruize man, it was a perfect day...hope to do it again soon.*th-up*

burnhard88 06-07-2004 02:48 AM

thank you... that was my inaugural cruize making... and first ever cruize that was in ottawa... i hope to cruize again with you guys... who took the vids??? i think it was bmdoubleya, bob loblaw and everlast??? not 100% sure... can't wait to see the vids... even tho it's only basically us leaving and entering the parking lot... lol... :P...

*uzi*

msix 06-07-2004 12:57 PM

Nice meeting you all, and I hope I will be able to join the cruise the next time.
Nice pictures too, and Bob Loblaw Jr. should really develop those camera skills, he's got potential.

That was one fantastic AutoX. 92 cars, and some real tough competition. Those guys from Montreal have all wonderfully prepared cars for AutoX and are wicked drivers.

I am glad to report that the black E30 (very well modified) won ahead of the Integra Type R (these guys have their own pitcrew, who warm up the tires and clean them etc) 3rd was the Turbocharged Miata, that thing goes like a Go-Kart, well and I finished in 4th place. The STI was 5th ....... I am happy with this result.

K.W

Nascar318is 06-07-2004 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by msix
Nice meeting you all, and I hope I will be able to join the cruise the next time.
Nice pictures too, and Bob Loblaw Jr. should really develop those camera skills, he's got potential.

That was one fantastic AutoX. 92 cars, and some real tough competition. Those guys from Montreal have all wonderfully prepared cars for AutoX and are wicked drivers.

I am glad to report that the black E30 (very well modified) won ahead of the Integra Type R (these guys have their own pitcrew, who warm up the tires and clean them etc) 3rd was the Turbocharged Miata, that thing goes like a Go-Kart, well and I finished in 4th place. The STI was 5th ....... I am happy with this result.

K.W

Nice meeting you too, it was an awsome autoX especially those Porche's. It was a good day and not 2 hot. Next time we should do a cruise up into the gatineau park. I know some of the guys that were there yesterday would love to go up into the hills for some Photo ops....cough*Bob*cough*bmdoubleya*cough......*th-up*

And congrats on your top 5 finish*th-up*