maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   BMW Cars For Sale (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Feeler E30: 91 318is (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149885)

richie_s999 04-07-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seyar (Post 1558708)
So are you trying to hint that I buy those parts from you so you can make a living? Not trying to be rude or anything but you don't see me writing in your threads that your selling your cheap air intakes and claiming bogus hp gain#, but then again some of us are more mature and don't take things personal over the internet. And also as others mentioned, if you want to stay in business then I would recommend acting more professional and changing your attitude and stop low balling people!


So in this feeler thread I sat what the car is worth and what needs to be done to get it even close to the price you think it's worth and your gonna turn that into me trying to sell you something?

You don't get that I don't "make a living" off it. It's a side hobby business I do to keep busy, I pick and choose who and what i sell or keep

And what outrageous hp claims did I make, talk about talking trash.

My business has NOTHING to do with this thread or what the car is worth

Cheers good luck with sale

richie_s999 04-07-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamE30e (Post 1558691)
Aren't you Mr.E36? Listen, It's nothing personal. I'm just pointing out that you chime in on every E30 FS thread stating every car is worth less than what is asked. This car isn't worth $1000, and most certainly not $4000. It's closer to the middle of the two.

You think I'm a parts counter worker? You're sadly mistaken..

Hey last I saw you, you had gotten a job at a BMW dealer in the parts dept, if you've moved up congrats

As for what I pay for cars, out of the 4 e30's I bought in that last 2 month I payed asking on 3 of them

The other had frame rot and I got it for what I offered.

I really think your very much confused cause I don't say things in peoples sale threads, now other here you can say that about

And this is a "feeler" thread right

SamE30e 04-07-2012 02:00 PM

Never said I got a job in parts. It's irrelevant anyways. And rotted e30's are worth shit... which is most of them. This one at least looks decent.

Ceeker 04-07-2012 10:55 PM

is anyone wondering actually what the forum rules are: I had a look and here are just some.

Be Respectful.
The purpose of the forum is to provide an area for exchanging ideas, gathering opinions, acquiring an answer to a question that you may have, etc. On occasion, there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions, thoughts, or personal preferences. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. There are many ways to disagree without insulting others.

Personal attacks are prohibited.
Personal attacks are comments that personally berate or insult another person. Posts of this nature are not beneficial to the community, nor will they be tolerated. If you have something to say to one or more members that you think may cause controversy, please contact them via Private Message (PM) and remember to be respectful.

Trolling Is prohibited.
Trolling is the word used to describe a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting the members of the forum community, or to stir the pot so to speak. Posts of this nature are disruptive and do not convey a friendly attitude.

Addressing one specific member.
Please use Private Messaging (PM) when asking a specific question, or making a comment that is irrelevant to the topic of a thread or directed to only one person. Do not clutter threads with irrelevancy, and stay on topic! This makes the board become organized, user-friendly, and informative.

e30tOny 04-08-2012 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceeker (Post 1558807)
is anyone wondering actually what the forum rules are: I had a look and here are just some.

Be Respectful.
The purpose of the forum is to provide an area for exchanging ideas, gathering opinions, acquiring an answer to a question that you may have, etc. On occasion, there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions, thoughts, or personal preferences. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. There are many ways to disagree without insulting others.

Personal attacks are prohibited.
Personal attacks are comments that personally berate or insult another person. Posts of this nature are not beneficial to the community, nor will they be tolerated. If you have something to say to one or more members that you think may cause controversy, please contact them via Private Message (PM) and remember to be respectful.

Trolling Is prohibited.
Trolling is the word used to describe a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting the members of the forum community, or to stir the pot so to speak. Posts of this nature are disruptive and do not convey a friendly attitude.

Addressing one specific member.
Please use Private Messaging (PM) when asking a specific question, or making a comment that is irrelevant to the topic of a thread or directed to only one person. Do not clutter threads with irrelevancy, and stay on topic! This makes the board become organized, user-friendly, and informative.

*smoke*

fcplm......what ever happened to 411...."hmmm...seems a little harsh?"
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/atta...1&d=1332852650

Axxe 04-08-2012 07:46 AM

Glad to see a high level of professionalism, as usual.

e30tOny 04-08-2012 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seyar (Post 1558238)
Thinking of selling my project car since i've decided to keep the e36.

Its 5 speed, has 248km, leather seats, power windows, sunroof, brand new winter tires, and everything on the car is stock and has never been painted. Car is very solid with almost no rust.

Here are some quick pictures taken with a BB, better pictures to come soon.

Make me a reasonable offer and i might consider selling it, otherwise i will just put the build on hold for a little while. Any questions pm me.

Cars located in Kitchener/Waterloo

Thanks

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...20323-1230.jpg
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...20323-1230.jpg
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...20323-1229.jpg
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...20322-1258.jpg
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...20323-1230.jpg

*smoke*
looks like a very nice pick-up for someone......I am sure that the seller is somewhat negotiable [we all are] in person.

Happy Easter & GLWS*th-up*

Ceeker 04-08-2012 08:26 AM

I never said people follow the rules...I just thought I'd post them...! LOL

e30tOny 04-08-2012 08:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
*smoke*

*this thread is "feeler" for a nice car that seems to be kinda up for sale.
the seller..."Seyar", can be contacted here: http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/priv...o=newpm&u=9585

Shock(/\)ave 04-08-2012 09:21 AM

What the heck is going to happen at the next big meet? Is a huge fight going to break out over this thread? :huh?:

Can't we all go back to directing this sort of post at Honda people like we used to? :D

Ceeker 04-08-2012 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shock(/\)ave (Post 1558836)
What the heck is going to happen at the next big meet? Is a huge fight going to break out over this thread? :huh?:

Can't we all go back to directing this sort of post at Honda people like we used to? :D

the whole time I've been wondering why this was happening....fcplm

e30tOny 04-08-2012 09:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
*smoke*

^^^bump^^^

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seyar (Post 1558238)
Thinking of selling my project car since i've decided to keep the e36.
Its 5 speed, has 248km, leather seats, power windows, sunroof, brand new winter tires, and everything on the car is stock and has never been painted. Car is very solid with almost no rust.

Make me a reasonable offer and i might consider selling it, otherwise i will just put the build on hold for a little while. Any questions pm me.

Cars located in Kitchener/Waterloo

Thanks


Ceeker 04-08-2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e30tOny (Post 1558839)
*smoke*

^^^bump^^^

look at you....photo shopping his pic to make it look better...cudo's to you.

now that's what I call helping a guy out with no ulterior motives.*th-up*

Seyar 04-08-2012 01:22 PM

e30tony thanks buddy for photo shopping the pictures :)

e30tOny 04-08-2012 02:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Seyar (Post 1558874)
e30tony thanks buddy for photo shopping the pictures :)

*smoke*

not really "photoshoped", just color corrected and lighting adjusted , "gimp...linux program"

Glws...looks like a great car with excellant "bones" [nice rare black trim!], even looks like the rear license plate light area could be "rust free!**mw*

.....if you decide to keep it, let me know, I have everything you need or want*th-up*


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2018