maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Stolen Vehicle - Keep an eye out for... (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66155)

Jon@Bimmersport 02-17-2006 12:55 AM

how do u know theres only 4?

DAN328 02-17-2006 01:23 AM

Its not a regular civic retard, its an SiR model.

propr'one 02-17-2006 01:40 AM

Soldo & others: everyone here knows the reality of what happens to cars like this that are stolen, but lets stay positive*th-up*

seen this car in person, huge loss. i still can't believe they figured out how to steal it. im telling you, stephen hawking stole it!!

in any case, will keep an eye out, ask friends to do the same:)

Jim .E. 02-17-2006 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAN328
Its not a regular civic retard, its an SiR model.

rofl...lets see:

12,675 posts vs 21 posts...bad start to MAX

Jon's knowledge on Honda's vs Yours...i know his is better

Your comment vs His comment...you called Jon a retard when clearly Jon has a questionable thought since a lot of SI-R's are debadged in Toronto (the color i dont know...)

BTW Jon was questioning how Justin knew "there are only 4 Fire Engine Red SI-R in toronto" if you interpreted it wrong DAN328

Jim .E. 02-17-2006 01:48 AM

with all do respect, Justin that civic like everyone said is gone...RaceWorld had an amazing EG6 and it got stolen right infront of the owners eyes (inside Karate class, turned around, thieves driving off with it while he ran after it)...

they still havent found that car...gl with what Insurance gives back

Bimmer Heaven 02-17-2006 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAN328
Its not a regular civic retard, its an SiR model.

I think you might want to get to know the people better before you diss them...:idea: I think he might know a thing or two about Civics:D

Justin e36 02-17-2006 03:02 AM

I realize there's a good chance the car is already stripped, I also realize that many times the vehicle is moved to an undisclosed location for 3-4 days to see if it is claimed via Boomerang or OnStar* (sattelite tracking), if the vehicle is not claimed during this time then it is transported to be stripped, or for shipping. Especially a vehicle with this much custom security, I'm sure they would be careful before stripping. This is why I ask if you see it parked somewhere, or in transport, to let me know... it's still fairly rare, for a Civic, in this city.

Justin

paul 02-17-2006 08:25 AM

This is the reason i block my bimmer in my chicks driveway with her car. But u have to think this way if anyone wants anyones car it is gone dosent mater what u do to it. Its called car jacking.......cars cant out run guns.

EuroSpectacle 02-17-2006 10:55 AM

^ im sure yours could.. lol

propr'one 02-17-2006 03:09 PM

cars cant outrun guns? WOT? plus you have boost, so you could so outrun a bullet:D

jstalin 02-17-2006 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by proprone
cars cant outrun guns? WOT? plus you have boost, so you could so outrun a bullet:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by propbag
WHY are you even here? seriously? you contribute NOTHING to these forums. You dont even ask questions? all you do is spread out your asscheeks in offtopic hoping someone will have their way with you


bwaaaaaaaaaahahaha

propr'one 02-17-2006 03:15 PM

my comments are childish. yours are that of a down syndrome baby. its different

jstalin 02-17-2006 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by proprone
my comments are childish. yours are that of a down syndrome baby. its different

is that similar to the sack of potatoes syndrome you suffer from?

T-spec 02-17-2006 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin e36
I realize there's a good chance the car is already stripped, I also realize that many times the vehicle is moved to an undisclosed location for 3-4 days to see if it is claimed via Boomerang or OnStar* (sattelite tracking), if the vehicle is not claimed during this time then it is transported to be stripped, or for shipping. Especially a vehicle with this much custom security, I'm sure they would be careful before stripping. This is why I ask if you see it parked somewhere, or in transport, to let me know... it's still fairly rare, for a Civic, in this city.

Justin

So, this car had a boomerang and still no luck?

felixthecat6 02-17-2006 04:41 PM

With that much alarm equipment and kill switches..i highly doubt this car was "stolen"....sounds like an insurance job to me..couple thou for the car +the insurance money,hell of a deal..


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2018