maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Looking for (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   WTB: E30 eyelids (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9498)

FastM3 01-08-2003 07:48 PM

WTB: E30 eyelids
 
hey guys....im looking to buy some eyelids for my e30 now that i have some cash...if anyone knows where i can get a new or used i would be really interested...preferably new

jeremy 01-08-2003 07:50 PM

Re: WTB: E30 eyelids
 
Quote:

Originally posted by pasta325i
hey guys....im looking to buy some eyelids for my e30 now that i have some cash...if anyone knows where i can get a new or used i would be really interested...preferably new
eurostyle sell's new ones...pm him, his website is being upgraded*th-up*

FastM3 01-08-2003 08:32 PM

ok, thanks for letting me know...

i was gonna ask too, do the eyelids come in different styles??

jeremy 01-08-2003 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by pasta325i
ok, thanks for letting me know...

i was gonna ask too, do the eyelids come in different styles??


i'm pretty sure it's just one style, but you never know...check with eurostyle*th-up*

Bimmer Heaven 01-09-2003 01:04 AM

Thanks Jeremy! *th-up*
Right now there is only one style, but I'm thinking of building another one like BMWbmxer (Dave) wants...

BMW BMXer 01-09-2003 01:43 AM

yes yes badboy look :cool:

FastM3 01-09-2003 02:10 AM

how much is yours eurostyle??

Bimmer Heaven 01-09-2003 03:53 AM

They are $75 for the pair....

FastM3 01-09-2003 01:41 PM

i see...how do you think it will look on my car considering its all stock??:huh?: :confused:

and do you ship?

fitz318is 01-09-2003 09:31 PM

Eurostyle, how hard are they to install?

Lil'Smoothie 01-09-2003 09:49 PM

pasta I pm'd you like three times to tell you I had a set when you wanted them and you never emailed me back. too late now i sold em for 15 bucks

Bimmer Heaven 01-09-2003 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by pasta325i
i see...how do you think it will look on my car considering its all stock??:huh?: :confused:

and do you ship?

This is funny! You are asking how a "mod" will look on your "stock" car!!! Put it this way...this will be your first mod, so your car will no longer be stock, you just add more and more to it in the future! I think it will look just fine, after all not everybody starts with a full bodykit and 18" rims right away!

Bimmer Heaven 01-09-2003 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by fitz318is
Eurostyle, how hard are they to install?
It's done in no more then 10 minutes! Just drill and mount using self taping screws!

fitz318is 01-10-2003 01:21 AM

I will probable drop you a note in about a month for a set. Do you include hardware?
Thanks Eurostyle

FastM3 01-10-2003 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lil'Smoothie
pasta I pm'd you like three times to tell you I had a set when you wanted them and you never emailed me back. too late now i sold em for 15 bucks
lol i wrote back!!!... but at the time i had not much money so i decided to save till i had more...and now i have more so i can buy them...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2018