maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Videos and Sound (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Corvette C6Z06 vs Ferrari F430 video (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78424)

b0jan 09-26-2006 10:04 PM

Corvette C6Z06 vs Ferrari F430 video
 
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...52883516340071

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAyx3gwqXn0



C6ZO6 driver starts in 2nd gear :confused: *mumble*



Ferrari F430
4.3L V8, 32 valve, 490 hp @ 8500 rpm

AMG_POWER 09-26-2006 10:19 PM

z06 pwnsssssssss everythign, Now imagine Chuck noriss in the z06 DAMN!!!!!

europrince 09-26-2006 11:41 PM

I dunno. For me, its not all about 1/4 mile times or in all these m6board videos, 50-250km/h drags. Its about the entire package. The statement. I only see ginos or rocker type 40 somethings reliving their youth in Vettes. I'd take a BMW M, and AMG or a 911 over a Z06 hands down. Without question. Especially when that thing is in that God aweful yellow.

AMG_POWER 09-27-2006 01:20 AM

DUnno for the price of m6 or 911 you can have a z06 which will kill em + 50.000 SUV.

europrince 09-27-2006 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMG_POWER
DUnno for the price of m6 or 911 you can have a z06 which will kill em + 50.000 SUV.

If one asks about the heating costs on a house in Rosedale, one can't afford the house.

b0jan 09-27-2006 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by europrince
I dunno. For me, its not all about 1/4 mile times or in all these m6board videos, 50-250km/h drags. Its about the entire package. The statement. I only see ginos or rocker type 40 somethings reliving their youth in Vettes. I'd take a BMW M, and AMG or a 911 over a Z06 hands down. Without question. Especially when that thing is in that God aweful yellow.


yellow is my #1 C6ZO6 lol

Blades 09-27-2006 04:33 PM

maybe he started in second to not peel out from the start. God knows those things burn rubber in first.

b0jan 09-27-2006 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blades
maybe he started in second to not peel out from the start. God knows those things burn rubber in first.

watch this video, he starts in 1st from 43km/h and looks like no wheel spin


http://www.spdkilz.org/Video-Audio/C...do%20Shots.wmv

betmen 09-27-2006 05:41 PM

Man that is one sweet car.
And considering the price, it be the first car id buy with 100K

SickFinga 09-27-2006 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b0jan
watch this video, he starts in 1st from 43km/h and looks like no wheel spin


http://www.spdkilz.org/Video-Audio/C...do%20Shots.wmv


damn, didnt know it had such long gearing

AMG_POWER 09-27-2006 11:01 PM

it can hit 100 km/h in first gear.

europrince 09-27-2006 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMG_POWER
it can hit 100 km/h in first gear.

that is outstanding.

that said, I still see it as a mid life crisis car for old school ginos who go to On the Curve or Ten (in the West End) to pick up divorcees, trying to relive the 80's, when they couldn't afford one.

I'd rather have a slightly slower car with more panache, something like a 5 or 6 series, or a CLS AMG.

Just my opinion. Carry on....


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2018