maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Anyone know this Guy? (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122663)

E30 Girl 07-14-2009 11:18 AM

Anyone know this Guy?
 
I was reading through CP24 and came across this article the guy looks really familiar and then reading through the artice noticed he drives an M3.

Was just wondering if he was a member on Max?

http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local.../?hub=CP24Home

bmwm5lover 07-14-2009 11:58 AM

I'm sure he was involved in something.

TheLoneVR! 07-14-2009 12:06 PM

wat a senseless and stupid ....but most of all cowardess act!
This is what happens when consequences are literally a slap on the wrist and all the freedom in the world!

****ing pathetic!

StikiGreenZ 07-14-2009 01:18 PM

There's always 2 sides to every story. I can't imagine him getting beaten to death unless he did something to provoke it.

xlash 07-14-2009 01:26 PM

loveVR, I agree. We all know where the justice system of this country is on that 2D map in the other thread created by bmw_7. However, nobody deserves to be killed because he/she provoked somebody. Bottom line is we need the whole story.

Blades 07-14-2009 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E30 Girl (Post 1324588)
I was reading through CP24 and came across this article the guy looks really familiar and then reading through the artice noticed he drives an M3.

Was just wondering if he was a member on Max?

http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local.../?hub=CP24Home

you mean skimming through .. the article said he likes making his 2000 BMW look like his favorite car the M3

E30 Girl 07-14-2009 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blades (Post 1324643)
you mean skimming through .. the article said he likes making his 2000 BMW look like his favorite car the M3

LOL...Ok whatever he still drives a BMW and look familiar.

Blades 07-14-2009 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E30 Girl (Post 1324645)
LOL...Ok whatever he still drives a BMW and look familiar.

ya he looks familiar to me as well but then again I seen his face on the news a couple of times. Maybe it just seems like I seen him somewhere before.

punnzzells 07-14-2009 01:52 PM

I don't think that's just a random act.... I think there's more here than meets the eye....

sirex 07-14-2009 02:02 PM

how is it more then meets the eye? you ever deal with punk kids in a park that have a bigger group then you do? Ya good luck with that.

xlash 07-14-2009 02:03 PM

LOL I must admit you guys at max are definitely more civil. I was expecting comments like "What do you expect if you try to make your 323 look like an M3?"

punnzzells 07-14-2009 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirex (Post 1324653)
how is it more then meets the eye? you ever deal with punk kids in a park that have a bigger group then you do? Ya good luck with that.


Actually, ya.... I have.

I don't disagree with you... .age is a factor... but I don't believe some kids would drive away, then come back with more peeps for just a random ass whooping.... there's more that was said and / or did to cause this to escalate...... that's all I'm saying.

careless7 07-14-2009 02:10 PM

When will the Cricket versus Volleyball violence end?

mirek 07-14-2009 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by careless7 (Post 1324658)
When will the Cricket versus Volleyball violence end?

haha

arek 07-14-2009 02:48 PM

*shrugs shoulders*


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2018