maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Is XCOPPER the best out there? (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95738)

Ahctuning 09-24-2007 09:34 PM

Is XCOPPER the best out there?

Or are there other good ones. How much do they charge?

Got a ticket for "red light failed to stop".
I was turning right with the light on red at the intersection. I did a rolling stop like almost every other driver does. Aside from the cop not showing at the court, do I have a chance if I use one of the ticket fighters (Xcopper,etc)? tia!

Dr. Flyview 09-25-2007 12:20 AM

Not sure about your question, but what intersection did it happen at? My friend is going through the process with Xcoppers right now, I'll ask him how it's going.

Trekz 09-25-2007 01:00 AM

go to Formula Traffic Tickets
905-482-1968
people told me the guys is good, and im fighting all my tickets through him. He got me Turn not in safety with a accident (both cars writen off) reduced to Improper Use of turning signals (0 points) and he even got that fine reduced to $65. And i gave him ticket like literally 2 weeks before the court date so he didnt get a chance to get the disclosure or anything.
He charges around $300 a case

BMW03 09-25-2007 09:06 AM

that sounds like a good lawyer right there. I don't think we have any thing like that around here, and my court date is in less than a week.

golden 09-25-2007 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMW03 (Post 1057685)
that sounds like a good lawyer right there. I don't think we have any thing like that around here, and my court date is in less than a week.

most of those people are not anywhere close to being a lawyer...

Arash 09-25-2007 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golden (Post 1058044)
most of those people are not anywhere close to being a lawyer...

well I agree, but this one looks like actually did some talking to get it reduced, most of them just go in say hi to the judge and walk out with a regular reduce in fine, which you would get anyways if you go on your own.

maxguy 09-26-2007 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahctuning (Post 1057546)
Or are there other good ones. How much do they charge?

Got a ticket for "red light failed to stop".
I was turning right with the light on red at the intersection. I did a rolling stop like almost every other driver does. Aside from the cop not showing at the court, do I have a chance if I use one of the ticket fighters (Xcopper,etc)? tia!

bump for more info

Ahctuning 03-03-2008 10:52 PM

Update...

Well weeks before my court date, i've decided to duke it out with the judge.
So I went in there and gave my papers to a guy in a suit. He briefly looked at my paper and gave me an offer I couldnt refuse in a heartbeat. Cut the fine in half and no points. I buckled and said OK. Case closed.

Dont need no "xcopper" unless the violation or offence is something really really serious.

The traffic court system is a scam imHo. They've got the traffic court system (violation/plead/fine) so structured and predictable that they process cases like clockwork. Pfft.

europrince 03-03-2008 11:18 PM

xcopper is just the most exposed with their advertising and their painted cars. i'm glad you solved it acceptably on your own.

propr'one 03-04-2008 12:05 PM

just to let you guys know, like i always post in these threads.

if someone offers you to drop down the fine to X and get you down to 0 points, your isnurance will still **** you EVERY SINGLE BIT AS MUCH if you pled guilty to the original charge.

ScotcH 03-04-2008 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by propr'one (Post 1118498)
just to let you guys know, like i always post in these threads.

if someone offers you to drop down the fine to X and get you down to 0 points, your isnurance will still **** you EVERY SINGLE BIT AS MUCH if you pled guilty to the original charge.

+1. It's quite meaningless unless you are found NOT GUILTY. Otherwise, you're only saving a few $$, but on insurance, you'll lose all that + more. If you're gonna fight it, fight it to WIN not to reduce ... that's just useless waste of time.

Shock(/\)ave 03-04-2008 03:48 PM

Ending up with a lesser charge is worthwhile, though; it's when you plead guilty to the original charge with a reduced fine or points penalty that it does you little good. *th-up*

Blades 03-04-2008 03:54 PM

xcopper is garbage to your normal paralegal.

E30 Girl 03-04-2008 06:16 PM

I use a guy named Paul Martin he is awsome got me off a no valtag sticker and an 86 in a 50...completly. He is in woodbridge just west of Weston rd on hwy 7. 905-850-4084

Arash 03-04-2008 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E30 Girl (Post 1118682)
I use a guy named Paul Martin he is awsome got me off a no valtag sticker and an 86 in a 50...completly. He is in woodbridge just west of Weston rd on hwy 7. 905-850-4084

:eek: How did he do that?!? Did they get you on radar?

I'm guessing the cop didn't even show up