maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   RMP Motors (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   Another awesome experience at RMP... (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90063)

canadalgt 05-15-2007 06:47 PM

Another awesome experience at RMP...
 
To everyone out there who is interested.........

I just got back from another great trip to RMP. Thank you Rocco and Marc for doing my inspection 2 and taking such good care while doing so. You guys are great and I wish you all the success that you deserve.

Without a doubt you have me as loyal customer and I will do my best to refer anyone that I can.

Cheers to a great shop that enhances our BMW ownership experience!!!!!!

BennyL 05-15-2007 07:22 PM

i must concur, rocco and marc are excellent mechanics, and top-notch guys. every trip to the shop is a pleasure.

on a complete side note, for those of you who take trips out to RMP or if your in Bolton for any reason, swing by Buonissimo Italian Bakery & Café. its located in the MacDonald's plaza at the corner of Hwy 50 & McEwan, just down the street from RMP.

MOST AMAZING VEAL SANDWICHES EVER!

check it out. good italian food and pastries.

kerisabe 05-15-2007 10:03 PM

^^^

Ill go and check that place out when Im goin to RMP next time!

It was nice seeing u today Aziz! Car's lookin great, hope ure enjoyin the e46 as much as I enjoy mine.

Great service by Rocco and Mark @ RMP today as always. Thanks guys!

RMPMOTORS 05-20-2007 09:05 PM

Thank you AZIZ its always a pleasure..*th-up*

myndgone 05-21-2007 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BennyL
i must concur, rocco and marc are excellent mechanics, and top-notch guys. every trip to the shop is a pleasure.

on a complete side note, for those of you who take trips out to RMP or if your in Bolton for any reason, swing by Buonissimo Italian Bakery & Café. its located in the MacDonald's plaza at the corner of Hwy 50 & McEwan, just down the street from RMP.

MOST AMAZING VEAL SANDWICHES EVER!

check it out. good italian food and pastries.

dont eat there...there are better veal sandwiches 2 min. north of that place...just ask Rocky next time you go up

RMPMOTORS 06-14-2007 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myndgone
dont eat there...there are better veal sandwiches 2 min. north of that place...just ask Rocky next time you go up

They are double the size and are cheaper! *wave*

The place is called PANZO PANZO!

zimzimmma 06-18-2007 12:59 PM

great sandwiches!

mirek 06-18-2007 02:56 PM

yep, let's bump the same threads over and over again :)

propr'one 06-18-2007 08:28 PM

^^I agree! Bump for RMP motors!

myndgone 06-18-2007 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirek
yep, let's bump the same threads over and over again :)

oh please :rolleyes:
...as if you dont do the same for Bummersport....


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2018