PDA

View Full Version : Feeler: UUC RSC36 exhaust by Corsa (E36)

ClayMan
01-12-2008, 02:22 AM
This exhaust needs no introduction - quite possibly the best sounding E36 exhaust available (right up there with Eisenmann, Borla, etc.) Read about all the technology here:

http://www.uucmotorwerks.com/RSC36

My friend is considering replacing it with something a little more inconspicuous so he wants to gauge interest... Go figure. It's only been on for about half a year and the car never sees salt or snow, so it pretty much is in mint condition.

He'd like to get back $750 for it, considering it cost him well over $1000 new to get it here. From what I understand these are pretty hard to find used and rarely go on sale, so if you've been looking for one, here's your chance. The question is - anyone looking? :)

BimmerboyPH
01-13-2008, 12:13 AM
OMG i watched the video on that link and im sold. Im buying one of these when i get my car this fall! good luck on the sale!

ClayMan
01-15-2008, 03:05 PM
he tried another car with a stromung and changed his mind, so this is no longer for sale. sorry guys.

Boss17
01-15-2008, 08:11 PM
Sick sounding exhaust, I'm gonna be shopping for a system in the spring.

yellowfever3
08-09-2010, 07:37 PM
hey, ive got a magnalow exhaust. its about the same price as the corsa. like him in looking for a change in sound. lemme know if hes interested. its only been used for about 2 months. its a pretty badass sound. but i heard the corsa after i bought it and i just preferred the way it sounded. have all the original receipts too.

doogee
08-09-2010, 09:50 PM
hey, ive got a magnalow exhaust. its about the same price as the corsa. like him in looking for a change in sound. lemme know if hes interested. its only been used for about 2 months. its a pretty badass sound. but i heard the corsa after i bought it and i just preferred the way it sounded. have all the original receipts too.

This thread is 2 years old.

yellowfever3
08-09-2010, 11:48 PM
haha, didnt realise...nice dakar...not too many around

SiR
08-10-2010, 12:10 AM
thank goodness cause i was gonna curse if it was new lol