PDA

View Full Version : anyone looking to buy a shell?

BLACKKNIGHT
12-14-2007, 06:32 PM
Hey guys. I have a 1986 E30 shell up for grabs. I intended to build an e30 with an LS1 engine but plans just changed. I got my hands on an old restoration project. The shell is completly stripped. I think it would make a perfect shell for someone who is looking to build a car. This Body is in wickid shape. very very minimal rust. You dont see a shell in this shape very often. There is probably 3 spots on the car at most. It includes all the parts I have with it (doors, interior.etc. does not have an engine or tranny. Im willing to let it go for almost nothing. Id hate to see such a nice shell go to the bone yard. Its in too good of shape.

njansenv
12-15-2007, 06:53 PM
Any pics?

BLACKKNIGHT
12-16-2007, 04:09 PM
I have pics..Im not sure how to post them though..If you yould like to see them mesg me with your email and I will send them to you.

I have uncovered a couple more holes.. so now there is 5or 6.. but thy arent bad. I could weld em up in a couple hrs.. But over all I still think its really really clean. im not looking for much. I just need the space in my shop. I have a new project commin.

e30bradbmx
12-17-2007, 01:29 PM
pics to bmxbrad13@hotmail.com please looking for another project:P

BLACKKNIGHT
12-20-2007, 11:22 AM
well here are the pics of the shell

BLACKKNIGHT
12-20-2007, 11:45 AM
I figured out how to put up some pics..Im sorry my digital cam is a real pos.I basically only took pics of areas that needed to be fixed. I could have these welded up in a half a days work. There is a hole on both sides of the a pillars. there is one on the firewall right above the steering column.There is a hole in the right rear wheel tub. Also I welded up the gas lid door because I had intentions of putting a fuel cell in the rear and relocating the neck to the back behind the license plate.. Other than that its pretty damn clean. It just looks dirty from sittin in the shop for the last year collecting dust

SamE30e
12-20-2007, 03:50 PM
Hey Moe,

How much were you looking for it, does it have a title?
And do you still have those 2 tires kicking around the shop? lol

BLACKKNIGHT
12-20-2007, 05:36 PM
I'm open to ALL offers as my new project just showed up and I need it gone ASAP... Was offered 500 and the guy bailed... As long as you can put it on a flatbed...

And those tires sold a while back.. sorry!!

SamE30e
12-20-2007, 10:30 PM
Ahh man, I needed those tires. What parts for it do you have? like doors, trunk windows or anything?

BLACKKNIGHT
12-21-2007, 03:26 AM
I have most of it..I know I have the doors. windows, interior.. I think I got rid of the hood and trunk because they were crap..I have the sunroof.. either way If someone wants They can take the hood and trunk from the other one...It is also missing the drivetrain. and suspension.

How did those springs and rotors work out for ya?

SamE30e
12-23-2007, 05:04 PM
They're great

I didn't think that it would be that low and I would have a camber problem, boy was I wrong. The springs settled and now I need camber bolts.
Next time i'm around burlington i'll stop in, I need the plastic grille at the bottom of the windshield wiper on the right side. If you still have the car, I had a little mishap with the snow brush.

BLACKKNIGHT
01-23-2008, 04:25 PM
Im still lookin to get rid of this shell... Its taking up space in my shop...either that Or I just send it to the scrap get some $$$ for the metal