PDA

View Full Version : FS:'90 E30/325i 5spd. Sedan

E30rulz
12-09-2007, 02:18 PM
Has about 90k kms on replaced motor. Whole chassis has 235k .Info pack from previous owner had how too's for a chip...haven't taken it apart to see if it is chipped. Car IS FAST! Has cone filter...includes stock box and new K&N. Factory 14" wheels with Good Falken zien tires...okay, one has a plug in it! Sony cd deck and stock speakers as well as stock radio. Air does not blow cold. Wipers are slow. Includes a short shift kit not installed.
I am embarrassed to say that I started to do the body cancer and got distracted by a boat that I repaired and resold...then I got another boat and repaired it. All the while the car has been driven maybe 5k kms a year in the last 3 years and it looks like crap in red and primer and rust. Sunroof became hard to crank this summer...has a new battery...ummm...whatever.
Powertrain wise...this car lights up yer face when you push yer foot into the rad. Also has 2 steel wheels with snows.Too many projects right now.
I don't check in too often anymore....(miss you guyz, u were great)email me direct at cd.marshall@sympatico.ca
Thank you all. Dave

nxrob
12-12-2007, 07:18 AM
what are you asking , and pics pls.

E30rulz
12-12-2007, 08:25 AM
8 hun...I think a thou is too much. mail me at cd.marshall@sympatico.ca for pics. Takes me too long on dial up to load them here.
Thanx,D