PDA

View Full Version : Imit PANERAI/B&R Rolex/Breitling/Omega Triple A Quality With Box R back

BM4ever
12-06-2007, 01:00 AM
Those who know me here have bought watches from me before, and can vouch the quality; however my recent supply is all Triple AAA quality with the box which was never available before.

Solid back with Green Rolex holegram
Band is linked by threaded screw not pins
Stainless Steel Bracelet and Casing
Rotating Bezels on some models like the Submariners/GMT Masters
Dial with Date Indicator on some models like the Oysters & Submariners
Rolex Engravings
ALL Chronographs are fully functional buttons screw in on all models

Here is what I have:
3 Omegas (1 seamaster black face/bezel with SS band) (1 Seamaster 2007 model with orange second hand and rubber band) (1 sea master co-axial with leather band orange stiching black face and red #'s 2007 Model) $200

1 SWISS PANERAI Luminor Marina with black leather band $350

2 SWISS B&R (1 in black face orange numerals rubber band) (1 in white face black numerals rubber band) $350

3 Daytonas (1 black face with 2-tone bracelet) (1 black face SS band) (1 white face with SS bracelet) $200

4 Submariner (1 blue face with 2-tone bracelet) (1 black face with 2 tone bracelet) (2 black face with SS band) $200

1 Gmt Master II SS with black face and green bezel $200

5 in ladies white, black, gold, pearl, in SS and 2-tone bands

3 Breitlings Bentley #1 in quality 2 screws per link big flat face 1 in stainless steel bracelet with black face) (1 in SS Band white face) (1 in black leather band black face) $240 you won't be disappointed

These watches are japanese movn't all automatic with the exact weight/look.

Prices for Rolexes are $200 or $220 with a Rolex Box and tags(excellent early Christmas gift for your self)
And I also have a couple of the cheaper automatic movement Rolexes for $50 that are sold in china town in NYC

Get yours now before they sell out just like the last time.
I stand by my product if there is anything wrong with them in couple weeks I will replace it.

Can meet either at square 1 mall in Mississauga Yorkdale mall in Toronto or Sherway Gardens Mall in Etobicoke or Pm me to make other arrangements
Shipping is also avaiable Payment thru Paypal.
Here are some pics but not all.

Swerve
12-06-2007, 02:01 AM
those breitlings are SWEEEEET

3x Beemer
12-06-2007, 10:42 PM
Thanks

mousecrab
12-06-2007, 10:59 PM
pic of the Omegas?

Hamann3
12-06-2007, 11:16 PM
Bought 1 of these before from Adam, must say still love in it.
Great quality worth the $$$

BM4ever
12-07-2007, 12:46 AM
pic of the Omegas?

Here you go I have 2 left now

Manimillion
12-07-2007, 10:29 AM
What sets them apart from the real thing?

Other then the internals not being the same.

Ghettochild
12-07-2007, 02:43 PM
Can you take pictures of the replicas and not post pictures of real ones of some websites?

BM4ever
12-07-2007, 03:20 PM
Some of them are my pics, but they are not that good picture quality, I selected some that look exactly like mine.
All Pm's replied,
Half of them are SOLD... Last Chance Guys/Girls

rodo
12-07-2007, 03:36 PM
What sets them apart from the real thing?

Other then the internals not being the same.

thousands of dollars, quality and the fact that its a fake... to each their own I guess, but I would NEVER in my life wear a fake

Starski
12-07-2007, 05:07 PM
thousands of dollars, quality and the fact that its a fake... to each their own I guess, but I would NEVER in my life wear a fake

That's cause you can't afford the real one, same as the pic in your thread
stop being a hate a playa.
My dad has the real one, and I have a fake we both had ours for 3 years guess what his broke down 2 times already and had to spend $1100 for maintanance, and mine is still ticking for $200 and looks exactly the same...

3x Beemer
12-07-2007, 07:13 PM
A friend who used to have a pawn shop on Church St in the pawn district of Toronto had an assortment of Rolex's and he indicated they can be unrealiable and very costly to repair. Styling sure is nice but for for my $$$ I would go for reliability and cost. One link for a real bracelet can cost as much as whole copy. Just how much does one pay for the name

rodo
12-07-2007, 08:56 PM
That's cause you can't afford the real one, same as the pic in your thread
stop being a hate a playa.
My dad has the real one, and I have a fake we both had ours for 3 years guess what his broke down 2 times already and had to spend $1100 for maintanance, and mine is still ticking for $200 and looks exactly the same...

HAHAHAHA I can't afford a real one? You should know who you're talking to before you make assumptions "playa". Just so you know I'm wearing my Skyland right now... in case you don't know what that is, it was just released at Basel this year, brand new for '07. Too new for them to be fakes out there so you wouldn't know it. As for the Lambo, that is my dad's friend's.

PS: Your dad's already broke twice in 3 years? That's strange how he's had to spend $1,100 on 'maintenance' considering service is recommended every 5 years and the fact that the warranty is 2 years international.

PSS: This is my second Breitling I had a Steelfish x-plus before ;)

rodo
12-07-2007, 11:28 PM
A friend who used to have a pawn shop on Church St in the pawn district of Toronto had an assortment of Rolex's and he indicated they can be unrealiable and very costly to repair. Styling sure is nice but for for my $$$ I would go for reliability and cost. One link for a real bracelet can cost as much as whole copy. Just how much does one pay for the name

there's a bunch of rolex's in my family and none of them have ever had a single problem, only thing that needs to be done is get them serviced during the recommended service intarvals.

rodo
12-08-2007, 12:57 AM
wanna let him know how ridiculous his assumption was :)

mr.rhtuner
12-08-2007, 12:45 PM
Do you have a phone # I can reach you at to buy some of these?

Deep 3.2TL
12-08-2007, 01:30 PM
Rodo's right - My father is a watchmaker, has been one for over 45 years. He's got some rolex's, it's the only watch he will buy for investment - He's purchased some at the right time and sold them years later for more than purchase (timing is key). The quality of the rolex's are top notch. If your dad had to spend $1100 that because someone ripped him off. Jewellers immediately double and triple the price (sometimes more) when they see a rolex. Funny thing is that most jewellers send the watches to a guy like my dad to repair them who charges a fair price.

As for the Pawn shop - that's because they are pawned items. I doubt they have been taken care of, properly maintained with cleanings etc. No wonder he's had problems. Pawn shops don't exactly get this highest of quality merchandise.

Deep

Deep 3.2TL
12-08-2007, 01:36 PM
Oh to answer the question about what's the difference between real and fake - Pretty much everything. Although I don't doubt that these are good quality fakes (Some of my dad's suppliers have excellent quality fakes) they obviously aren't the real thing. Small things that make the real ones the real ones are (1) the band, true stiched leather versus glued, metal bands that will not fade over time, etc. (2) the internals. Many of the high end watches are hand made with top quality parts. All repairable and replaceable. These fakes are mass made with japanese movements. Nothing wrong with Japanese, but there's a reason why they swiss are known for their movements. (3) repairability - Many fakes have "throw" away movements.

These watches are exaclty why my dad calls his industry a dying trade. Many people are now opting to buy "throw" away $10 watches and not fix them.

Deep

rodo
12-08-2007, 02:26 PM
Well said! You can really feel the difference in the weight and feel of the band upon touching them. Anyways, they seem like good replicas, as far as detail. I can't comment on quality because I haven't seen the ones for sale

///Milan
12-08-2007, 04:23 PM
And the replica lamborghini's built 'to spec' are the same as a real lamborghini right?

3x Beemer
12-08-2007, 06:07 PM
store bought boobs.

VSanj
12-08-2007, 06:08 PM
the quality on these watches is amazing!!!!!

Fake boobs are FTW as well!!

Deep 3.2TL
12-08-2007, 09:12 PM
store bought boobs.

LOL - Good analogy.

SeRb
12-10-2007, 02:19 PM
here's the thing...

i have never owned a rolex, my friend has had enough of them and i haven't really looked at it for more than 10-15 mintues at a time

anyways, you can EASILY tell if it's fake even without holding it...you just have to know what to look for

Deep 3.2TL
12-10-2007, 03:14 PM
^^ Not neccessarily true - some fakes are really good. I have seen some that are quite difficult to tell.

rodo
12-10-2007, 04:19 PM
Yeah, some fakes are very good, and you never get more than a glimpse usually. However if you get to look at it you can tell.

K Bal
12-10-2007, 04:23 PM
Just a quick bump for an honest, upfront and accomodating guy.
Just bought one and aside from the great looks of hte watch in relation to the real thing, you are dealing with a class act!

jsbimmer
12-11-2007, 10:03 AM
do you still have the Omegas?

BM4ever
12-13-2007, 12:02 AM
Yes

BM4ever
12-14-2007, 07:17 PM
do you still have the Omegas?

I have the leather band left only.