i would like to spend no more then around 1500
i dont mind if there is minimal rust but ie would like the car to
have a clean interior (preferably leather) with no rust on the inside

ie under caroets and trunk

thanx alot

Josh

Zorin
11-28-2007, 11:23 PM
check out http://toronto.craigslist.ca/yrk/car/492166615.html - might be worth looking into

328i Cab
11-29-2007, 02:39 AM
I MAY be selling my 87 325iS...its red on black leather interior, new clutch this summer with 170ish kms on the tranny, 265on the body. Runs great, only needs brakes and 2 tires, small bits of rust starting, paint is still in pretty good condition. New alternator brushes this summer. I was thinking of listing it for $2500 obo with a used steering rack installed (have it, old one leaked), would take offers for the car and the rack uninstalled. Everything else in the car works except for the a/c...needs a reseal and recharge. Car runs and drives now, just no working power steering and warped rotors... brakes passed safety in the spring, but i was going to do them when i pulled it out of storage next year...its a blast to drive.

Let me know if you're interested, can get some pics, won't know for sure until next week when i find out if i'm getting an e30 cab or not for sure.

Located in Oakville, was cert this past spring. Have tons of service records, some dating back to 1990. PM me for my number.

Ej_Red
12-01-2007, 02:11 AM
Dude you always get what you pay for. So for 1500 you will get yourself a nice rust bucket.

Eurostyle
12-01-2007, 03:21 AM
check out http://toronto.craigslist.ca/yrk/car/492166615.html - might be worth looking into

+1!!!^^^

I was even considering that car as a base for that M30 i have sitting at my shop!

If i was seriously in the market for an E30, this one would get my $$$...(based on the ad, havent see the car in person). If the body is as original as they say, then its a great base for an M50/M30 swap...

Magic_Black
12-01-2007, 04:11 AM
I have a '89 e30 that is perfect for a M30 or M50 swap.

Check below for the link.

325isStephen
12-02-2007, 01:06 AM
hey guys, the car is no longer for sale as i have bought it *rockout*

the body is in near perfect shape, the owner had garaged it for 9 years after he bought it from the original owner
it does however need a head gasket and a fan clutch
but it came with, tsw revo rims, h&r sports and aftermarket shocks, its chipped and has exhaust work done. has an alpine deck to *th-up*

anyways just trying to say, sometimes you do find a deal, and i believe that i did

steve

e30_kid89
12-02-2007, 01:27 AM
Need Head gasket = sub $1k car.

Pics or ban.

325isStephen
12-02-2007, 01:31 AM
maybe for someone who cannot do the repair themselves, but to find a body like this for that cheap is worth it without motor. i will get pics monday or so as the car is at my dads shop. maybe i am wrong but all the other cars i looked at were in worse condition with plenty of problems and they still wanted 1500+ . a good body is worth more then a decent high mileage motor anyday in my books.

steve

e30_kid89
12-02-2007, 01:33 AM
True, but i still wanna see pics.*angel*

325isStephen
12-02-2007, 01:37 AM
lol fair enough, pictures to come as soon as i go to the shop, should be monday, tuesday the latest. will make a new thread*rockout*

Zorin
12-02-2007, 02:36 AM
just make sure it is a really clean body and if any rust remove it asap.

///M-TRD3
12-02-2007, 05:30 PM
hey guys, the car is no longer for sale as i have bought it *rockout*

the body is in near perfect shape, the owner had garaged it for 9 years after he bought it from the original owner
it does however need a head gasket and a fan clutch
but it came with, tsw revo rims, h&r sports and aftermarket shocks, its chipped and has exhaust work done. has an alpine deck to *th-up*

anyways just trying to say, sometimes you do find a deal, and i believe that i did

steve

lol, I emailed that guy the day the ad came up letting him know I would like to come pick up that car, and he never responded. Nothing gained nothing lost (considering the fact that my current BMW has a vice grip on my finances lol) but Im always interested in a non M E30 for DD if the right one comes up ;)