PDA

View Full Version : 1st max member to fall victim of the new Racing law.

bmdbley'sBro
11-17-2007, 04:28 PM
-??

but it really doesn't matter right now i think kit is up for sale
i got cought last night for "racing" 52 over the limit i need money to fight it.

F**cking ontario law!!!

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1079258#post1079258

*par-t* yay e-fame

bmdbley'sBro
11-17-2007, 04:31 PM
-
and i refer u to this recent thread/video,
where i was only 9kph away from 50 over myself

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97693

think we'll have alot threads like this by next spring/summer.

dbworld4k
11-17-2007, 04:34 PM
Not the first :D

bmdbley'sBro
11-17-2007, 04:39 PM
Not the first :D

Who? where is the thread, link?

mods could change title to '2nd'

Mystikal
11-17-2007, 05:10 PM
lmao, definitely not the first. I'm sure there's some I don't know about, and I'm aware of like 6.

Probably not a good idea for them to post, as it might compromise their cases.

Jay

Furious
11-17-2007, 05:12 PM
yeah hes not the first..

bmdbley'sBro
11-17-2007, 05:30 PM
.............. *sad*

Chris de la Cruz
11-17-2007, 06:34 PM
ha ha! failure at life

SamE30e
11-17-2007, 07:28 PM
I personally know of 4 people who have been raped by the stupid laws.

Furious
11-17-2007, 08:07 PM
Not the first, or second... or third, and I guess after what Jay said, hes barely squeeking in top 10.

As for you bmdbley'sBro.... Please stop parading your ghey thread all over the place. It was not epic, it was "only" 9kmh below, but it was reduced. We know you were confused why she didnt say anything, we know ur looking for attention, and hell, if you wanna prove the law wrong, go set your cruise to 49 over and see what happens. You MIGHT get a ticket, but dont come bitching how nothing is said when you were "close" to doing.

Shit, I was parked at a friends house, and the tail of my car was like 6 inches from the sidewalk edge. The cops didnt even come to tell me that I was ALMOST breaking the law.

Seriously, give it a ****ing rest,

rofl who gave you a set of balls to talk like that on this forum, mrs drama queen? :D

Jim .E.
11-18-2007, 01:22 PM
-??

but it really doesn't matter right now i think kit is up for sale
i got cought last night for "racing" 52 over the limit i need money to fight it.

F**cking ontario law!!!

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/show...58#post1079258

*par-t* yay e-fame

-
and i refer u to this recent thread/video,
where i was only 9kph away from 50 over myself

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97693

think we'll have alot threads like this by next spring/summer.

oh noes its the "epic thread"...yay e-fame :rolleyes:

propr'one
11-18-2007, 07:22 PM
I know 3 people on max who have been charged under the "new" racing law, and at least 10 who got charged before the new law was in place.

If you got charged with it, you wouldn't be posting video's. You'd be crying.

I dont blame you, i would too.

AceOfSpades
11-18-2007, 07:37 PM
:confused:

Boots R
11-18-2007, 07:43 PM
Yeah definitely not the first.

98Dinan3
11-18-2007, 10:21 PM
^^^^:d :d :d

Jim .E.
11-19-2007, 12:21 AM
^^^^:d :d :d

heheh yea I was waiting for him to chime in

bmdbley'sBro
11-19-2007, 04:51 PM
oh noes its the "epic thread"...yay e-fame :rolleyes:

my bimmah brother from another mutha..

again 'epic' was in sarcasm.. i'm not seeking 'e-fame' for myself..
and again the guy i linked too wasn't seeking it either im sure.

but i didn't know 10+ members of this very forum had fallen victim to these life altering charges.

if you can pull 1 thing away from linked vid..
its that losing your licence for driving 9kph faster in that vid on that road
would be an 'epic' failure of our charter- Colossal even..

this law is a freedom grab - through a privilege -that the majority of society (globaly) rely on.

Meegis
11-19-2007, 10:51 PM
Holy crap... all my posts get deleted about you spamming your utter crap on the whole 9km thing.

GIVE IT UP ALREADY, I SWEAR, IM HAVING AN ANNURISM AS I TYPE THIS, IM GONNA PASS OU...

europrince
11-20-2007, 12:04 AM
guys, after your respective days in court, let us know how it went

bmdbley'sBro
11-20-2007, 02:45 AM
Holy crap... all my posts get deleted about you spamming your utter crap on the whole 9km thing.

GIVE IT UP ALREADY, I SWEAR, IM HAVING AN ANNURISM AS I TYPE THIS, IM GONNA PASS OU...

*repost*
good pass out already, also

Stop chewing CAKE! take the earphones out yer Ed/ READ THINGS & STUFF/

10+ members of this board (that ur a member on) have been charged with racing.

I am not spaming my 'epic' video...
and again its not actually suppossed to be epic... :D
anyways nevermind its all obviously above you & fills you with hate, so hate on hater.

Meegis
11-20-2007, 09:42 AM
It doesnt fill me with hate, it just seems so stupid that all you do in this thread is say, "heh, imagine I was going 9 kmh more. It would be so dumb. Why didnt the cop tell me about a crime I did not commit. I was so close"

Your whole basis of telling people about it is needless to say, idiotic. I gave you the example of "almost" parking on a sidewalk. If a cop sees me and I am "almost" breaking a law, I doubt they are going to come and tell me.

chromius
11-20-2007, 10:05 AM
It doesnt fill me with hate, it just seems so stupid that all you do in this thread is say, "heh, imagine I was going 9 kmh more. It would be so dumb. Why didnt the cop tell me about a crime I did not commit. I was so close"

Your whole basis of telling people about it is needless to say, idiotic. I gave you the example of "almost" parking on a sidewalk. If a cop sees me and I am "almost" breaking a law, I doubt they are going to come and tell me.

I think you're missing the point. The point of his video is to show just how easily he (or anyone) could be nabbed for "street racing" when clearly in his video he was doing nothing of the sort. Had he been going 9km/h more it still would not have been unsafe, yet somehow there is this imaginary line between 49km/h and 50km/h that turns anyone into a "street racer", and apparently this imaginary line is reason enough to violate the charter of rights and freedoms.

Meegis
11-20-2007, 11:07 AM
I think you're missing the point. The point of his video is to show just how easily he (or anyone) could be nabbed for "street racing" when clearly in his video he was doing nothing of the sort. Had he been going 9km/h more it still would not have been unsafe, yet somehow there is this imaginary line between 49km/h and 50km/h that turns anyone into a "street racer", and apparently this imaginary line is reason enough to violate the charter of rights and freedoms.

I understand his position, but I dont understand why he is telling people about it and how he was SO close to it but didnt get warned?

You know the law has many more imaginary lines... For example, the difference from 100kmh in a 100 zone to 101kmh is a speeding ticket, most cops wont stop you until your doing 15 over, but why, is it an imaginary line? No, it is the law and what we have come to expect. If you say I was doing 114, and he gave me a ticker 110, why didnt he warn me that 115 I would have been a higher charge? It is a pointless to note this.

As for it being unsafe or not, there are reasons laws are put in place. There is a reason that road is marked as it is. No need to fight it on personal opinion.

Perfect example is where Im living right now, you get off the Interstate and onto the main road, 3 lanes on each side and its a 40mph (64kmh) zone. As you proceed west, the road goes down to 2 lanes on each side and is now in a residential area, but the speed limit goes up to 45mph (72kmh). Can you explain it? I can't, but i dont do 100 kmh and then wonder why he didnt warn me of doing 110kmh.

I swear, this topic is oversaturated with the liquid fecal bullshit spewing.