PDA

View Full Version : Bimmersport - Excellent Service - Recognition

touchofclass
11-16-2007, 08:47 PM
Bimmersport - Charlie :)

Thank you for working on my new aquisition 328i wiper issues. Your untiring effort in resolving my wiper issue which took you almost half a day in patience is much appreciated. The same work was quoted by BMW as to replace the Wiper Motor and Sensor which would have cost me over $700 plus Taxes. The problem would still not have been resolved.

You diagnosed the problem as a faulty short wire which cost me much less and was pleasantly surprised.:)

My sincere thanks to Bimmersport :) Loyal customers like me will always recommend you to fellow BMW owners.

This is what I call - Excellent Service - Customer Relationship which leads to return business.

You have recommendation as a "Shop with Trust, Respect & Excellent Service" including my business for years to come. I wish you all the success for the future

Thank you
Cheers
Touch of Class

bimmerlyfe
11-26-2007, 10:24 PM
Bimmersport - Charlie :)

Thank you for working on my new aquisition 328i wiper issues. Your untiring effort in resolving my wiper issue which took you almost half a day in patience is much appreciated. The same work was quoted by BMW as to replace the Wiper Motor and Sensor which would have cost me over $700 plus Taxes. The problem would still not have been resolved.

You diagnosed the problem as a faulty short wire which cost me much less and was pleasantly surprised.:)

My sincere thanks to Bimmersport :) Loyal customers like me will always recommend you to fellow BMW owners.

This is what I call - Excellent Service - Customer Relationship which leads to return business.

You have recommendation as a "Shop with Trust, Respect & Excellent Service" including my business for years to come. I wish you all the success for the future

Thank you
Cheers
Touch of Class

*th-up* *th-up* *th-up* very well put!