PDA

View Full Version : shop on woodbine just north of hwy 7

Willy
11-13-2007, 05:45 AM
hey guys,

i just saw the shop the other night. i've seen it there before but i thought they shut down. it's on woodbine on the west side just north of #7 in markham. i think they're attached to a shell or something. their sign said something like specializes in bimmers or german cars.

i'm looking into rmp motors too but thy're a bit far. anyways i'm looking for feedback, comments and experiences if you have any from this place.

thanks in advance,
W.

Gleb
11-14-2007, 01:26 AM
Just drive south of 7 on Woodbine, there is a great shop called EUROJAPAN

Willy
11-14-2007, 04:45 AM
Just drive south of 7 on Woodbine, there is a great shop called EUROJAPAN

i live in the area and i've never seen it before. any hints on the location. where it's close to?

thanks

craz azn
11-14-2007, 11:21 AM
hey guys,

i just saw the shop the other night. i've seen it there before but i thought they shut down. it's on woodbine on the west side just north of #7 in markham. i think they're attached to a shell or something. their sign said something like specializes in bimmers or german cars.

i'm looking into rmp motors too but thy're a bit far. anyways i'm looking for feedback, comments and experiences if you have any from this place.

thanks in advance,
W.

That shop you are referring to is Europa Motors. That place is a ****ing joke. I shouldn't say that because I believe that they are (were?) a sponsor to this site. But come on, they thought my car was an E36!! You want people like that working on your car!??!

EuroJapan and also Bavarian Motors/Raven is in that area south of Hwy 7. Much better choices.

PS. went there (europa) for a job quote as a joke with a friend to get a laugh. I wouldn't leave my car at that place for 5min alone.

Gleb
11-14-2007, 02:48 PM
7634 Woodbine Ave., # 7
905-415-1006
The guy's name is Arpi - very,very good!

roaster
11-14-2007, 03:10 PM
For great service go to auto trend 416-696-2277 ask for Don they only service BMWs its not that far from you its worth the drive.

Willy
11-15-2007, 04:42 AM
thanks alot for the tips guys i'll take a look at the ones you guys suggested and i'll steer away from that one north of 7.

W.

Chris de la Cruz
11-15-2007, 09:07 AM
That shop you are referring to is Europa Motors. That place is a ****ing joke. I shouldn't say that because I believe that they are (were?) a sponsor to this site. But come on, they thought my car was an E36!! You want people like that working on your car!??!

EuroJapan and also Bavarian Motors/Raven is in that area south of Hwy 7. Much better choices.

PS. went there (europa) for a job quote as a joke with a friend to get a laugh. I wouldn't leave my car at that place for 5min alone.

LOL REAR CONTROL ARMS!!!!1111 :D