PDA

View Full Version : Free 85 e30, yes there is a catch

Vincas
11-11-2007, 07:48 PM
Sitting in my drivway is my mostly stripped 4 door 85 325e. I have pulled the vast majority of parts that are worth anything; engine, transmission, driveshaft, axles, wheels, all four brake assemblies, switches, bottons, gauges... you get the idea. Anyways the car is mostly unibody now and that is not even in good shape poor thing has cancer, hence its death. The vehicle has one wheel on it, the other corners are sitting on blocks. If anyone would want what is left of it, it is yours for free as long as you get the whole thing off my driveway. So if you have some way of transporting it the car is yours. PM if you need any more details.

Axxe
11-11-2007, 08:09 PM
Who wants scrap?

El Gato Liso
11-11-2007, 08:09 PM
Sitting in my drivway is my mostly stripped 4 door 85 325e. I have pulled the vast majority of parts that are worth anything; engine, transmission, driveshaft, axles, wheels, all four brake assemblies, switches, bottons, gauges... you get the idea. Anyways the car is mostly unibody now and that is not even in good shape poor thing has cancer, hence its death. The vehicle has one wheel on it, the other corners are sitting on blocks. If anyone would want what is left of it, it is yours for free as long as you get the whole thing off my driveway. So if you have some way of transporting it the car is yours. PM if you need any more details.

hey
is the sunroof panel still on it!??? i'd love to take that if its in tip top shape!

oldskool3
11-12-2007, 12:00 AM
Brind it to a recycling yard for $$$

Axxe
11-12-2007, 12:52 PM
hey
is the sunroof panel still on it!??? i'd love to take that if its in tip top shape!

You have a LOT to learn. Sunroof is the first part that rusts, so if the rest of the car is a rust bucket, chances of the sunroof being mint are very, very slim.

denny25
11-17-2007, 07:43 AM
do u have the exhaust from the cat back? dual piping? let me know

DriveItSideways
11-19-2007, 03:58 PM
Scrap metal is my last name, when can i come tow that bad boy out of your life?

pm me with your info.

Thanks,
Mike

e30_kid89
11-19-2007, 06:21 PM
Scrap metal is my last name, when can i come tow that bad boy out of your life?

pm me with your info.

Thanks,
Mike

Is it possible to get good $$ outta scrap? I still have a m50 in pieces that i wanna sell for scrap monies but i hear i'll be lucky to get 40 for a block+crank+pistons...

DriveItSideways
11-19-2007, 06:49 PM
Every day is usually a different price, 40 would probably be a bad day.

e30_kid89
11-19-2007, 07:22 PM
ahhhh.....iight i see....Thanks!!