PDA

View Full Version : Sachs Suspension

BimmerboyPH
11-07-2007, 04:22 PM
Has anybody ever heard of Sachs preformance suspensions? If so, are they any good???

Old_School
11-07-2007, 08:47 PM
I've heard of Sachs drive-train parts - clutches especially. They get good ratings. Didn't know they did suspesion stuff.

mech9T8
11-08-2007, 01:04 PM
I was going to get that suspension kit. I heard good things about it.
Sachs/Boge are OEM for BMW shocks.

Lethal ///M3
11-08-2007, 05:17 PM
Sachs is the manufacturer of oem dampers for BMW as well as a number of other companies. Their durability is exceptionable but I'm not sure exactly how well their performance kits stack up against the likes of H&R, Bilstein, KW etc, as far as actual handling improvements go.

BimmerboyPH
11-08-2007, 10:57 PM
Sachs is the manufacturer of oem dampers for BMW as well as a number of other companies. Their durability is exceptionable but I'm not sure exactly how well their performance kits stack up against the likes of H&R, Bilstein, KW etc, as far as actual handling improvements go.

Hmmm ok thx. Im only looking for a slightly stiffer suspension, one that will take a bit more abuse.

Lethal ///M3
11-09-2007, 02:21 AM
Hmmm ok thx. Im only looking for a slightly stiffer suspension, one that will take a bit more abuse.

If you are in the market for lowering springs I do happen to have a set of UUC springs for sale. They're like new, only having been installed on my 95 M3 for six months. I replaced them with H&R race springs because I was looking for a little more drop as well as something a bit stiffer. I don't happen to have any dampers for sale, but paired with a set of Koni SA dampers the UUC springs make a supple yet firm combonation, tangibly stiffer than stock but no more than say Eibach Pro Kit springs would be. PM me if you're interested and we can talk price if they happen to suit your application. I think I even have some pics of how the car sat with the springs installed.

Peter