11-08-2007, 11:55 AM
What size?

Mystikal
11-08-2007, 12:35 PM
15x7...with 205 RA-1s.

Jay

Axxe
11-08-2007, 12:44 PM
55 or 50? Either way, they stick like crazy once hot, but they still overheat quickly if overdriven even a little.

craz azn
11-08-2007, 12:54 PM
50. accelerates better with smaller tires. and teh rim looks bigger with smaller sidewall... opposed to wat Jay mite think :P

Next week teh ghey tires that came with them go back on, 55s, ewww

Axxe
11-08-2007, 12:58 PM
should have manned up for 225/50's, pussy :P

craz azn
11-08-2007, 01:26 PM
hahaha well 205/50 is a popular size to come across...

And I dont like 'reverse stretch' mister 225/60/14 tire-bulging-over-6"rim :P

Ha. ;)

Axxe
11-08-2007, 01:32 PM
Pfft. They're going on 6.5" rim, biatch! They have tons of grip, and it's kind of fun to "sling" the car into a corner and feel the tire sidewall flexing as the they bow lol.

Mystikal
11-08-2007, 08:30 PM
50. accelerates better with smaller tires. and teh rim looks bigger with smaller sidewall... opposed to wat Jay mite think :P

Oh no I agree with that, I just think the space in the fender wells looks ugly.

Jay

Axxe
11-08-2007, 11:47 PM
Oh no I agree with that, I just think the space in the fender wells looks ugly.

Jay

Track guys don't care about shit like that.

Mystikal
11-09-2007, 02:45 PM
Track guys don't care about shit like that.

Well I know you don't, I've seen your cars.

Rudy on the other hand runs new OEM 318iS shadowline trim. He's superficial like the rest of us. :D

Jay

Chris de la Cruz
11-09-2007, 06:57 PM
more pics

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97713

Axxe
11-10-2007, 01:11 PM
Well I know you don't, I've seen your cars.

Rudy on the other hand runs new OEM 318iS shadowline trim. He's superficial like the rest of us. :D

Jay

Well, at least he tracks it, even if he's superficial on a couple things.

DriveItSideways
11-11-2007, 01:20 PM
did someone say 225/50 ?

I got some hoosiers for 200.

Axxe
11-11-2007, 01:26 PM
Which model? You selling?

craz azn
11-12-2007, 12:57 PM
LOLLL Tomeks on that like a fat kid on a twinkie hahaaa

Axxe
11-12-2007, 12:58 PM
**** yo couch!!

For serial though, I always wanted to try Hoo-hoo's.

Mystikal
11-12-2007, 01:34 PM
Well, at least he tracks it, even if he's superficial on a couple things.

What does that have to do with my opinion that undersized tires are ugly? You have twice gone completely off topic in trying to belittle me in this thread, and I'm starting to realize it's a habitual kind of reply from you. Interestingly both times in this thread you used the almighty "I've tracked my car so you're not on my level" position, which shows you're just reaching for something on me; you consistently show the need to put others down (both online and in person), and it appears to be stemming from an insecurity of your own abilities/achievements. In this thread I was never speaking to you and only mentioned to Rudy my opinion on fender well gap; you have taken it completely out of context and changed the conversation to why you and everyone who has been on a track is so awesome and the rest of us aren't.

I'll leave you be now, but do realize that your defensive attitude towards anything positive anyone does is noticed both by myself and others, and is getting really tiring.

Jay

static
11-12-2007, 05:36 PM
uh-oh...

i thought i was the only one feeling that. I hear you Jay.
max would be a much better place with such things cleaned up.

Axxe
11-12-2007, 07:15 PM
Awesome. Thanks for your input Jay. I never realized that poking some fun is a crime.

EDIT: I thought I'd just ask, if it's such a big problem, why not tell me in person, on many many past occasions if it's so serious. I'm an asshole, and I don't mince words, so yeah.

Arash
11-13-2007, 04:01 AM
What does that have to do with my opinion that undersized tires are ugly? You have twice gone completely off topic in trying to belittle me in this thread, and I'm starting to realize it's a habitual kind of reply from you. Interestingly both times in this thread you used the almighty "I've tracked my car so you're not on my level" position, which shows you're just reaching for something on me; you consistently show the need to put others down (both online and in person), and it appears to be stemming from an insecurity of your own abilities/achievements. In this thread I was never speaking to you and only mentioned to Rudy my opinion on fender well gap; you have taken it completely out of context and changed the conversation to why you and everyone who has been on a track is so awesome and the rest of us aren't.

I'll leave you be now, but do realize that your defensive attitude towards anything positive anyone does is noticed both by myself and others, and is getting really tiring.

Jay

wow. I gotta admit Tomek's posts had a bit of sarcasm in them, but, if, as you say, he's made jokes like this in person before why didn't you tell him in person, like a man, that you weren't cool with his sense of humor, rather than waiting for the perfect opportunity to go on a keyboard rant behind your computer, in the security of your bedroom? and, why would you even think that he's trying to belittle youor put you down!!? So I'm a little bit confused at who is being insecure here?! :confused: But I'm sure you were just having a bad day...
I wanted to stay out of this mainly because this has got nothing to do with me, but couldn't help, since your post makes him look like some sort of an asshole, to some noob who doesn't know who's who here, eventhough; he's one of the very few people I know on this board or in general who's always been so passionate about helping others out with work, advice, parts, "organizing events" etc... and I'm sure most members would agree.

DriveItSideways
11-13-2007, 08:43 AM
I'll double check what model it is but im pretty sure its an R6 tire.

They are used but have lots of life left in them, shoot me an offer an we can make a deal.

Axxe
11-13-2007, 11:57 AM
I'll double check what model it is but im pretty sure its an R6 tire.

They are used but have lots of life left in them, shoot me an offer an we can make a deal.

I need to clear out some room in the warehouse for my wheels, and we aren't getting the heavy duty shelving for another 2 weeks, so when I have room for them I will PM you for more details.

Mystikal
11-13-2007, 06:59 PM
I wanted to stay out of this mainly because this has got nothing to do with me

Should have gone with that instinct.

Anything else I have to say, we'll deal with in person.

Jay

Arash
11-13-2007, 09:07 PM

woulda shoulda coulda, didn't ;)

Axxe
11-14-2007, 11:06 PM

Anything else I have to say, we'll deal with in person.

Jay

This weeks meet, at midnight? I'll be there if everything goes well at work.

NickP
11-15-2007, 12:06 AM
Thread closed.
This is an issue between two mature, responsible adults who I know well and am positive will handle this in a positive and amicable way.

And if that doesn't happen at least wait until next week - I'll be at that meet. :D