PDA

View Full Version : Conforti CAI owners - help needed

skru_fase
11-01-2007, 09:45 PM
Hey guys, just picked up a Conforti CAI, and I was looking for a local shop that sells the 'No-Toil Foam Filter Cleaner and Oil Kit'. I have found it in the states, but would prefer to buy locally if possible.

Anyone know of any shops that might carry this, or be able to order it?

Thanks

skru_fase
11-07-2007, 08:42 PM
Got the CAI installed and I have noticed a bit of a resonance sound (almost like the sound pads mike on rotors with a bit of rust on them) under mild throttle. If I hear the noise and release the throttle, or give it more, the sounds goes away. I don't see any leaks in the intake boot, so I don't think it's a leak.

Is this is normal?

...otherwise it sounds great!!

mousecrab
11-13-2007, 11:53 PM
Hey guys, just picked up a Conforti CAI, and I was looking for a local shop that sells the 'No-Toil Foam Filter Cleaner and Oil Kit'. I have found it in the states, but would prefer to buy locally if possible.

Anyone know of any shops that might carry this, or be able to order it?

Thanks
i looked for a long while as well but with no luck. think you can't even buy in from US now because it can't be shipped any more. Just use the K&N kit is what i was told by many on-line stores in US.

skru_fase
11-14-2007, 09:04 PM
i'm pretty sure itg says not to use the k&n cleaner. i gave up looking for no-toil and just used a detergent (recommended on the site)