PDA

View Full Version : FS : 1997 BMW 328is - 173,500 KM

Tom
11-01-2007, 03:02 PM
Hey guys, I have decided to take my car off the road for the winter and post it up for sale...Initially it was my project that I never had time or effort to ever get around to...The car is not in mint shape atm but can easily be restored to mint.. The car is 5 spd, 2 door, black on black with 18inch e46 m3 replicas, DEPO angel eyes, rear smoked tailights and a short ram CAI besides that its pretty much stock... The car has a bit of interior damage that needs to be fixed ( some smartass kids jacked my stereo and ripped apart my dash/door panels even though the speakers are by your feet...) Anyways the car has a bit of rust but not an abnormal amount ( it could use a fresh paintjob ) The car has been into a lil fender bender litterally, the driver side fender is a tad bit bent in and could use a new fender, also the rear bumper has a dent in it but is repairable or could use a new bumper... I also know the car needs a o2 sensor and the rear suspension needs new struts / springs on the one side...Basically this car is for someone who is looking for a winter project or track car... If you would like picture or any more information please just pm me, I am in no rush to sell this car so ridiculous offers WILL BE REFUSED so dont bother.. I am looking for get 7500 AS IS OBO, NO LOW BALLERS and if you have something negative to say... NO ONE CARES.

Thanks, Tom

P.S. I wont have lots of pics today but I have a few, so just pm me with your email and I will gladly email them to you...

Tom
11-02-2007, 01:36 AM
evening bump.. Someone must be looking for a winter project!

Tom
11-02-2007, 11:46 AM
Hey guys, Sorry forgot to mention that the clutch was replaced basically the first week I got the car, at around 155K so its nice and broken in now, Also a new alternator and the car is all wired up for a system with 4 guage wiring ( connections for 2 amps, 1 sub ) If i forgot anything else or if you have any questions just PM ME! Thanks, Tom

Tom
11-02-2007, 07:47 PM
bump! a few people asking for pics but someone come check it out its a sweet deal..I dont wanna have to autotrader it so some random, come on guys i know someone is looking for a winter project!

Tom
11-04-2007, 11:45 AM
come on, a few local people came to c the car.. lets see some offers guys!

Zim Zimma
11-04-2007, 01:14 PM
Show some pictures...Who is going to offer on a car they haven't even seen.

Tom
11-04-2007, 01:22 PM
I dont know how to post pictures lol never done it before...and most people will just chirp rather then having the pics sent to peoples emails that are actually looking for a car, not people who whore forums...anyone interested pm me for pics and ill email them to you...Thanks

STEEEZ
11-04-2007, 02:05 PM
send pics to steeez at hotmail dot com

BMW_7
11-04-2007, 02:48 PM
Trust me pics will help bring 80% more people to your sale

Tom
11-04-2007, 11:43 PM
Yes, but theres so many and its so much easier if you just send me your email because i have them all zipped in a folder.. Thanks

Tom
11-08-2007, 11:41 PM
Hey guys, looking to sell this car asap. I need a winter beater and pay the rest of the car off, shoot me offers that arent 2 grand+ then my asking price. Thanks

T.Dot_E30
11-09-2007, 10:31 AM
Dude with all those problems, you'll have a hard time selling.

They sell for that in decent/good condition, sometimes even less.

Tom
11-11-2007, 03:13 PM
Hey, Im pretty sure ive spent about 5-6 grand into parts within the last 6 months ive owned the car, yes it does have work to be done but its all minor.. Ive already done most the exspensive work to it. The main thing is the clutch has been replaced with a quality stage 2 clutch which was over 1000$ installed, 2000 for rims and tires, almost another grand for front and back lights, new battery, new alternator, wired for stereo professionally done cost me 400 before my stereo was jacked ( the 5 1/4 oz audio component speakers are still up front...retail 249+tax), theres more on the list to it as well so pmme if your interested because this is a STEAL. NEW PRICE SO THE CAR SELLS ASAP. 7000 OBO... Thanks

Tom

e30er
11-11-2007, 03:48 PM
email me photos at abbasal-ali @ hotmail . com please

Arash
11-11-2007, 05:08 PM
pics to aalizad@gmail.com

where in waterloo are you? I can come take a look sometime during the week

Tom
11-11-2007, 10:51 PM
all pms and emails have been replied to, I'd like to sell this car ASAP as I have found another one I am interested in so I'm open to reasonable offers...common guys I know someones looking for a bimmer! Thanks

Tom

INFAMOU$
11-12-2007, 09:54 AM
I know someone looking to spend 6k.. if you're interested plz send pics to infamous.sneek@gmail.com

Tom
11-12-2007, 01:02 PM
Hey guys, I test drove a car on this forum whos local to me last night and I am very interested in buying the vehicle as I put an offer on it, I just dont want 2 bimmers sitting in my driveway for no reason... so here it is guys FIRST PERSON WITH $6000$ FIRM takes the car away from me : (

Thanks for stealing my car away from me for a fraction I paid for it lool : (

P.S. ( This 6 gs is 100 bucks short of paying off my loan for this ride )

Tom

Tom
11-12-2007, 02:27 PM
hey guys, COMMON I know this is a steal for this and im losing alot of money but Im going to put a DP on anthonys 323 for sale on the forum sometime later tonight and I need this car out of my drive way within a few days as hes gettin the windshield and o2 sensor fixed! I dont have any space for my old car nemore! SOMEONE COME BUY IT!

e36brossard
11-12-2007, 02:34 PM
please send pics to bmw_rive-sud@hotmail.com

Tom
11-13-2007, 01:06 AM
BUMP! COMMON heres your chance to a very good deal on a project car that you have always wanted to build!

Tom
11-13-2007, 01:18 PM
hey I got a guy comming to check it out today and a few others interests, lets see some more people come check out the car and see what a deal this actually is for 6 gs!

Tom

Tom
11-14-2007, 01:41 PM
Common guys, 6 GS for this ride is a steal! BUMP!

Tom
11-15-2007, 11:36 AM
Ok guys, Final offer if someone takes this car off my hands by the end of the weekend ill let it go for 5500$ FIRM as I am buying an e46 ASAP, this car has to leave my driveway in order for me to buy the e46... This is the FINAL price, or I will just keep it and fix it up myself over the winter and make it a clean e36 again! But heres your chance for a STEAL. I know its a far drive for most people on the forum but I wont post on autotrader or kijiji as I know someone won't properly pimp this rig out as someone here would do! 5500!! Common ill be paying the extra 600$ off my loan to pay it off out of my pocket and spent over 5 Grand into the car, MY loss is YOUR gain!

Tom

Soldo
11-15-2007, 12:36 PM
If you can wait by the weekend, i might be able to find a buyer for you. Some guy at my work is looking for an E36 coupe!

Tom
11-15-2007, 01:46 PM
well I cant guarentee ill wait, first person to hand over 5500$ will get the car, I cant get my new car till I sell this one because of space purposes. so first come first serve! Thanks, ALL pms sent out! lets get this car sold guys Im looking forward to this e46 upgrade! Thanks

Tom

Tom
11-16-2007, 05:50 PM
Common guys, got a one or two people comming to see the car today.. and a few more on the weekend. The car is priced to sell ASAP as I am putting a dp on the e46 I am buying later this afternoon...

BmW1819
11-16-2007, 07:59 PM
what is the price at now??

INFAMOU$
11-16-2007, 10:03 PM

rwdbmwm3
11-18-2007, 12:06 AM
got any pics?

Tom
11-18-2007, 01:23 AM
Hey, send me your email in a private message and ill send you some pics.. I put a dp and confirmed the sale on the e46 I bought, I need this car gone guys! 5500 for this ride is a steal.. I know im out of way of some people but please stop asking me to meet you half way with the car, it does not have insurance or a valid sticker im not willing to take the risk of getting caught for anything stupid.. Just come see the car trust me its worth 5500 in every way. If I had time and didnt need space I would part the car and easily get the 5500 im asking for. Thanks

Tom

Tom
11-18-2007, 01:26 PM
Hey guys, This is getting ridiculous... I need this car gone because the rest of my new car has to be paid by Thursday and I have NO SPACE for this car. I know its not the best time of year to sell a coupe BMW but there has to be someone looking for something to do over the winter or you could fix the problems within a week if your dedicated... I know some people on the forum would like to buy the car and pay me with installments, But the car is priced so low that I should have it sold by Thursday and if not I have no choice as to accept the installment offer due to the no space factor.. COMMON GUYS.

P.S. If anyone finds a buyer for the car, ill paypal them $100$ or a cash on hand!!

Tom
11-18-2007, 08:31 PM
Hey guys, I NEED this car gone soon as Im storing my new vehicle at the previous owners house untill I make room.. I was forced to put the car on kijiji and craiglist because I thought someone would have jumped on this over the weekend.. I did get a few offers that I either refused for now (4500$ cash) and another guy willing to pay installments.. but honestly this car is worth more then 4500 so letting it go for that would put a huge whole in my pocket.. Also installment wise I would like to keep those people on least priority as I need cash to pay off my loan once and for all... I still have people asking me if I can meet them out of town, I cannot move the car further then around my area because it has no insurance/valid sticker as I said in a previous post.. So please stop asking for me to meet you anywhere, If you want ill pay for your gas if you think its a waste of time... so far everyone who has came to see it has liked the car and would like to purchase..but they either cant get a loan or trying to low ball me to much.. luckily who ever buys the car gets to own it asap as the MTO is not even 30 seconds down the road so we can transfer all the info quickly...bring cash and lets make a deal! Thanks

Tom

Tom
11-19-2007, 06:10 PM
afternoon bump for a good deal! common I know someone has the flip for this in FULL, I have enough installment offers.. I NEED someone to buy this car and pay for it all at once as I have to pay for text books and my new ride! Lets sell the see the car gone! Thanks

Tom

Tom
11-20-2007, 01:18 PM
Got a few people interested and comming to check it out now that I posted it for 6 on kijiji and craiglist.. common guys maxbimmer price at 55 and no one hopping on this?!?! My loss is your gain as I said before..

Tom

Tom
11-21-2007, 07:46 PM
evening bump! common guys someone jump on this..

Tom
11-22-2007, 07:16 PM
Hey guys, Thanks for all your interest the car was sold today for 55 :) MODERATER DELETE THE THREAD PLEASE, Thanks

Tom