PDA

View Full Version : WTT: sport seats for Sparco torinoII's

Berlin
10-22-2007, 03:40 PM
Hi,

New here but long time on r3v and e30tech, never realized this forum is so gta'ed

anyway, i got a pair of red very mint Sparco Torino II seats with e30 sliders/brackets, trying to replace them with mint (preferably cloth) Sport Seats cause i want the stock interior look

I will post pictures tonight

give me a shout,
aberlin@uwaterloo.ca

Berlin
10-25-2007, 07:00 PM
here are some seat pics

http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c135/moshimasu/Seats/

craz azn
10-26-2007, 12:49 PM
HOLY SHIT the interior inside your car is SICK!!!! Thats exactly the look I am going for in my car, Minus the no carpet.... That White Delrin looking shift knob is soooooo pimp!!! DTM-look FTW lol

Where did you get the rear seat and the door cards upholstered? How much did that cost? Sry for the OT.

hadesm5
10-27-2007, 03:52 PM
bump for a great guy and freakin awesome seats!!

Berlin
10-27-2007, 04:17 PM
craz azn: youre the first person to love my shifter haha thanks bro, you want? ill give it to you cause im going back to the stock interior...i made it myself on the lathe anyway (:

the door cards and back seat that was previous owner so no clues, but theres a interior trim place in sauga thats doing my fd's MGB top and im guessing they would charge around 150 for all that stuff..

craz azn
10-27-2007, 11:27 PM
Hey absolutely about the shifter man! Shoot me a PM with your number and I will give ya a call. Thanks bro!