View Full Version : WTS various E36 (int elec - ext light) parts
10-22-2007, 12:57 PM
- E36 OEM Headlight housing set (92-99) - $60 for the set
- E36 OEM sedan Front marker lenses (2 x driver and 1 x passenger side) - $30 set $15 single driver side
- C33 head deck w/code (From my '98 328i - no dead lights) - $50
- 18 button OBC w/o harness (It is in great working order, no dead pixels, no dead lights, etc.) - $100
- 7 button OBC w/o harness (It is in great working order, no dead lights, etc.) - $25
All prices are firm/fair :)
I'll get pic's up ASAP.
10-22-2007, 02:17 PM
I'll take the 7 button OBC w/o from you :)
10-22-2007, 04:17 PM
10-22-2007, 06:11 PM
Pictures of the 18 button please.
10-22-2007, 11:06 PM
- Pic's as promised.
- I also have a HVAC control for sale. It's out of my '93 318is. $40 (Second and third pic's)
- The seven button OBChas been sold.
10-23-2007, 01:17 PM
Is modification necessary to fit the 18 button obc in what used to be an 11 button?
10-23-2007, 01:34 PM
^^ external wise, the 18 btn will fit into the existing 11 btn housing with no problems.. without the extra harness the 7 extra button features and secret codes are pretty much useless..
10-23-2007, 02:46 PM
11 button to 18 button retrofit article: http://www.pelicanparts.com/bmw/techarticles/E36-OBD_Convert/E36-OBD_Convert.htm
10-23-2007, 10:50 PM
what about 7 button to 11 or to 18??? i was thinking about that for a while!!
10-23-2007, 11:07 PM
7 to 11 is plug and play. I just recently took my 11 button from my 328i and put it into my 318is, which is orginally equiped with a 7 button and all the features minus the check control work. I've seen some posts regarding retrofiting the 7 button with the 18 button but I've never tried and from the sounds of it, it's a pain and really messy.
One Ref: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=174591&page=2
10-23-2007, 11:19 PM
Anyone got a write up to do an 11-18 swap on a OBD II car?
10-23-2007, 11:31 PM
pic of the C33 head deck w/code - $50
11-04-2007, 03:42 PM
Still have 18 button OBC - $100, turn indicators, head unit - $50,
Another 7 button OBC that's mint - $45
2 x '92 to '95 cd changers w/bracket - $75 each (one from a '93 318is and another from a '95 318is)
WTB 11 button OBC PM me if you have one for sale.
05-30-2008, 12:04 PM
bump for the 18 button OBC. Who want it? Throw me an offer
vBulletin® v3.8.1, Copyright ©2000-2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.