PDA

View Full Version : 2000 BMW 323i M Sport black AUTO STEPTRONIC MINT only 100km - $20980 OBO (GTA)

msiumng
10-21-2007, 07:01 PM
Here is my own 2000 BMW 323i up for sell. This is one of the best looking E46 you will see around for sale and first of all I am the original owner and the car has a little over 100000km on it now. I had 10000 dollar options on this car when I purchase it including:

-Sport package with M tech suspension (factory lowered by 1 inch)
-Steptronic transmission
-Factory xenon HID lights
-harman/kardon 10 speaker 2 sub sound system
-heated seats
-split folding rear seats
-sunroof
-wood trim package
and much much more...

Other aftermarket add on includes:
-M3 front bumper with fog lights (1000 dollars with paint and installation with matching 4300k bulb)
-M3 lip trunk spoiler body colored (200 dollars)
-6 months old 18 inch rims with Y rated tires with less then 3000km on them(1800 dollars)
-LED taillights all wired correctly with resistors (350 dollars)
-Sony MP3 player (300 dollars)
-Brembo cross drilled rotors and new pads (500 dollars)
-K&N PIFK II intake system (400 dollars), clear corner and side marker lights (200 dollars),
-Authentic AC Schnitzer exhaust tip (300 dollars) etc etc....

The car is lady driven since new and never been tracked or abused is always been very well taken care off. regular oil change and a 100000km tune up just done for $800 dollars. The car is an extreme performer and extremely reliable. Please the the pictures and it will show how well the car is. I will include:
-3 sets of rims for the car (the one shown in the picture 18 inch, original BMW rims with snow tires on, and a set of Enkei rims with original continental tires on.)
-original front bumper with foglights and no damage
-original intake system
-original tail lights and corner lights
-original sound deck...
or basically anything that I replace with add on parts I will include original.

Dont miss out this car!! This is not the ordinary E46 you see on the street this one might be one of the best one you can find now in the used market!! Also turns lots of heads when driving!!The asking price is $20980 OBO. Will take any reasonable offers. My number is 647-262-3001 (after 5pm weekday and all day weekend)) and please call if you have any questions... I am sure after you see the car you will think it worth every penny you spend. Not your ordinary E46 3 series for maybe 15000 dollars now. This one turns heads with just 100000km and is in MINT condition inside out and mechnically! Come and see and you will understand! Guarantee no accident history at all car is as original and clean as a showroom condition! Over 10000 dollar factory options and over $5000 in add on upgrades! Dont miss out! p.s. Pictures on request. thanks!