PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE on HID's

Lee in Ottawa
10-21-2007, 05:00 PM
Hey guys, heres little update for everyone interested in the hids. I've recently been talking with another sponsor on the board who has alot of experience and knowlege with HID's, he suggested to me that before I ship any kits thats I perhaps try them out first myself. I value his opinion and suggestion so before I make the order the one set I do have is going into my friends chev avalanche for a little while too see how the kits hold up to some seriosu driving (my friend never leaves his truck).

I'm sorry for the hold up it's just that even though these kits are warrentied I don't want to be having to warrentying a new kit every other day. I'm going to install these on tuesday and see what happens. Once they're in i'll also get some pics of how they look at night, unfortunately they wont be in the e34 in projectors but they way my car is going if i waited till it was on the road we might not see what these hids are like until next year*mumble*

Once again sorry for the hold up I know alot of you guys were ready and willing to pay immediately and get the kits as soon as possible but a few more weeks are needed to put these kits through they're paces.

Thanks for the understanding,
Lee

JUS_CRZN
10-21-2007, 07:37 PM
Good to see your testing the product. If you were talking to the other sponsor on this boad selling HIDS he knows his stuff.

rendered
10-21-2007, 08:29 PM
Smart move.

e36_freak
10-22-2007, 12:20 AM
good move... let me know how it goes.. no engine fire = good lol

europrince
10-22-2007, 12:49 PM
I'm looking forward to the update :)