PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect ///M

///M POWER
10-20-2007, 01:17 PM
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to throw it out to everyone I'm in the market for the 'perfect' ///M ... If you or you know of anyone who is selling or contemplating selling their ///M let me know please. Serious buyer, not in a rush, but just want to see what's out there. I have been checking the trader on a daily basis (even though it gets renewed every Thursday...) and so I'd just like to make sure I'm not missing out on any opportunities.

I should specify which model I'm currently in search for. I am specifically looking for an e46 ///M3 (although I love all generations of ///M) it is a personal project that I want to build up. I'm am also however, looking for unique color combinations (ie/ phoniex yellow, laguna seca, alpine white, etc) condition of the interior is important as well. I driven several 6spd as well as SMG models, and I am satisfied with either or. Navigation, wheel pkgs, as well as other goodies is not priority but would be nice to have.

I rarely check PM's so if anyone can send me PICS (important) contact #'s and a quick blurb about the vehicle and an asking price that would be greatly appreciated. My email is

alexli_2000@yahoo.com

Thanks for everyone's kind attention to my request

Alex *th-up*

Paul540/m3
10-20-2007, 03:48 PM
I know of an 02 silver/black 6spd with about 41k km on it. Has mods as well
PM me if interested.

Michel
10-20-2007, 04:01 PM
since ur not in a rush, wait for e92 m3 to be more common, i think there should be a decent price drop on the e46's...

STALKER
10-20-2007, 05:32 PM
I would say they have already come down actually, especially in the US.

europrince
10-20-2007, 06:52 PM
gotta buy in the US with the current exchange rate.

Meegis
10-21-2007, 10:05 PM
Come buy it in Florida... Tons to choose from, lots of low mileage vehicles and in all colours and variations.