PDA

View Full Version : sunroof

MisTAmaN
10-20-2007, 11:59 AM
this may be be a stupid question, but has anybody ever deleted there sunroof off there e30? How about putting in a sunroof... or is it possible?

Im just trying to figure out what options i have. my buddy who who has a convertible with a hard top is looking to put a sunroof into it.
do you guys have any suggestions or opinons? it would be very helpful.

thanks
jon

BeemerBuddy
10-20-2007, 08:07 PM
lol, but did you just say that your buddy wants a sunroof in his cabrio hardtop??
seems kinda redundant don't you think?

MisTAmaN
10-20-2007, 10:31 PM
maybe i was misunderstood, my friend wants to put a a sunroof into his hard top to have more options and a "different look" on his ride.

the months are getting colder soon and having a hard top with a sunroof open would be much nicer then with the top down on cold days. i seen these on some cars on ebay, didnt look too bad.
all i want to find out if there is places that make customized sunroofs on hard tops or even on vehicles without sunroofs.

suggestions would be very helpful.

T.Dot_E30
10-25-2007, 05:53 PM
this may be be a stupid question, but has anybody ever deleted there sunroof off there e30?

Static has deleted his sunroof, with an uber light fiberglass panel, once secured by the wonderful and magical duct tape and chalkin, it makes so much of a difference he can feel the better handling, it lowers the gravity, it offsets the weight of his s50...oh it can probably cures cancer.

Amazing stuph...

NateoriouS
10-25-2007, 05:57 PM
friend of mine does REALLY good work installing sunroofs...

for a hardtop .. a top sliding sunroof is definitely do-able..!

you can pm if you want