PDA

View Full Version : Feeler: E46 325/328 Full OEM brake kit

rmanaudio
10-18-2007, 07:49 AM
Hey guys,

I bought this brake kit thinking my brakes are gone, but when I took everything off, I still had a lot of pad left, so it has been sitting around for a few weeks now. If nobody wants it, I will keep it for next year.

Kit has All NEW:

2 Front OEM Brembo blank rotors
2 Rear OEM Brembo blank rotors
2 front Akebono Euro Ceramic pads (dustless and OEM bite, new euro tech)
2 rear Akebono Euro pads
1 front pad sensors
1 rear pad sensors
1 brake pad silicone paste

Total price: $500

Msg me!

Thanks.

rmanaudio
10-18-2007, 11:14 AM
Both front and rear are the same Euro Akebono ceramic dustless pads. They are new technology that gives OEM bite and fits perfectly and up to 400+ stops before you see any site of dust on your rims.

TenzoR
10-18-2007, 11:27 AM
How are the rear pads? I'm using the Akebono ProACT in the front and Pagid for the back. Though the rear are better than the OEM but it can not be compare to the ProACT. It's just amazing in terms of how little the dust is. Is the regular stuff from Akebono comparable to the ProACT?

rmanaudio
10-18-2007, 04:16 PM
How are the rear pads? I'm using the Akebono ProACT in the front and Pagid for the back. Though the rear are better than the OEM but it can not be compare to the ProACT. It's just amazing in terms of how little the dust is. Is the regular stuff from Akebono comparable to the ProACT?

Pagid is basically OEM. ProACT is good stuff, but this new Euro pads from Akebono is made for Euro cars and fits the BMWs like a glove, no movement or noise and no dust till 400+ stops. I had noise and clunk issue with the PBRs but not with these Akebonos...and bit is amazing.

rmanaudio
11-08-2007, 10:35 PM
ttt