PDA

View Full Version : How many times have you been killed?

mkgino
01-12-2003, 08:54 AM
Ok, everyone has their story about winning a race, but I want to hear the ones where you have been owned in a race! Weather it was cause their car was faster or cause you misshifted or whatever. Here is mine

I was driving home and I saw what looked like an old monte carlo or something. It was all black and had that square body. So we were driving and I matched his speed and gave a little gas. We then stopped at a red. He was looking over and rolled down his window, and I did as well. I asked how much hp he had and he told me about 255 or so. I was like "oh sh*t". So the light turned green and even before I could step on the gas, he put about 5 cars on me. Damn :(

Anyone else??

MP328
01-12-2003, 04:39 PM
a trans am raped me on the highway, he was in front of me and would speed up all the time and me trying to catch up. but was fun i was laughing how quick the thing was.

then a grand national or something like that from a light i also tought a it's old what can it do. it was even for the first 2 sec hehe. then he left after 2nd gear.

and a wrx on the highway no chance to keep up. but the odd thing is a month or so before that. i raced another wrx on the higway or at least it had a wrx badge on it. and i won easliy. must have been a fake badge or somethin.

and the time we went to the track that pick up in the last race. i forgot to turn off tsc and then 3rd gear jumped out.

i can't remember anything else

Soldo
01-12-2003, 05:40 PM
i've been RAPED in races numerous times, cause i'm kinda STUPID when it comes to racing and i'll race just about ANYTHING!!!
lets see,
i've lost to:
TYPE R (that was with my 320i though)
PRELUDE SH (with the 320i again)
GOLF VR6 (320i one more time)

the following were with my 325i
Z 06
M3 (but i kept up pretty well)
M ROADSTER
318is TURBO
CIVIC DX (with TYPE R motor, and i had a full car!!)
Ti (not sure WHAT was in it, but it wasn't a 1.8l cause i heard the VANOS!!!!)
oh, and lastly, an X5 4.6 is (talk about FAST!!!!)

the list will only get smaller as time passes, and its nobig deal, you win some you lose some!!!

Rolled_Out
01-12-2003, 09:19 PM
never lost yet :) right mk gino? :)
i will soon though, nothing lasts forever..
until then, goodbye type R's *uzi*

Soldo
01-12-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
never lost yet :) right mk gino? :)
i will soon though, nothing lasts forever..
until then, goodbye type R's *uzi*
Think you can handle MY BEAST?!?!
lol
but seriously, you wanna race sometime?
*wave*

Polish
01-12-2003, 11:20 PM
i got taken by a Golf GTI, we were at the lights, i pass him with my buddy, i stop at the lights, he slows down behind me on the other lane and kept rolling, i thought he didnt want to go at it, but he ripped it when it hit green, by then i was at a stand still and the guy was rolling, so when i tried to catch up it was no use

ah well, shit happens eh, it was dark, im sure no one else saw :D

Rolled_Out
01-13-2003, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
Think you can handle MY BEAST?!?!
lol
but seriously, you wanna race sometime?
*wave*
I've taken an E46 330ci, but yah i'll give you a run, why not!

I prefer to do it @ the track though, i'll be there opening day for sure *th-up*

Gamite
01-13-2003, 02:26 AM
haha..

My Car: Bonestock

IS300 - it was so close you wouldnt believe it
Caddy STS or something - V8 norstar engine destroyed me

My Car: Chiped but with heavy 18's weighing it down.

Golf GTI - this was a weird one, I was neck and neck till about 100km/h, and he just flew past me
X5 4.4 - 4 big white dudes in the car, and the thing just murdered me like I was standing still!!

Soldo
01-13-2003, 02:33 AM
I've taken an E46 330ci, but yah i'll give you a run, why not!

I prefer to do it @ the track though, i'll be there opening day for sure *th-up*

its a DATE THEN
lol,
i guess i'll see ya there!!!
BRING IT ON!!
*wave* :D

SickFinga
01-13-2003, 02:37 AM
I've been killed by Dodge Viper GTS on the highway. Thing wasn't even trying but I had no chances at all.

Also been killed by Lambourghini Diablo(not sure which one) I was killed, like I was driving in reverse, that thing is so god damn fast, I don't think I can pull on Jon's bike like that Lambo was pulling on me.

Rolled_Out
01-13-2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Gamite

X5 4.4 - 4 big white dudes in the car, and the thing just murdered me like I was standing still!!
R U MAKING FUN OF WHITE PEOPLE MOTHER ****ERRR???

HAHA JOKESS.. yah those X5 4.4's are pretty damn quick!!!!!! not to mention the 4.6... but the 4.4 definately has enough juice to keep you happy

mkgino
01-13-2003, 04:26 PM
its a DATE THEN
lol,
i guess i'll see ya there!!!
BRING IT ON!!
*wave* :D
Hahahahha!!! Have fun :D

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7438&highlight=spanked

AMG_POWER
01-13-2003, 05:36 PM
the embarasing one was when i was rtying to race some OLD 1988?? VOLVO with V12 badge...the guy gave me a smile and floored it i was driving ML55....he just KILLED me....than i raced carrera on yonge but it wasnt like kill but his nose was ahead plus he wasnt trying i guess...also tried to race M5 e39 with my 745i but had no chance the guy just flew away from me lol*mumble* *th-up*

Rolled_Out
01-13-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by mkgino
Hahahahha!!! Have fun :D

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7438&highlight=spanked
by the time we race i'll have shit done though...
im sending away my ecu to california to be re programmed, i'll be running 230hp, and 205 to the wheels... which is not too bad for an rsx/s..

mkgino
01-13-2003, 08:31 PM
by the time we race i'll have shit done though...
im sending away my ecu to california to be re programmed, i'll be running 230hp, and 205 to the wheels... which is not too bad for an rsx/s..

DAMN!! Ok when I get my ///M differential we will race again.:)

djcontra
01-14-2003, 03:21 PM
Losses with my 325i auto:

1. Supercharged Grand Prix (or supercharged ford, it was really dark out)
- Basically I didn't know he'd be supercharged so I got spanked quite badly =)

2. Nissan Maxima with Nitrous (driver said he didn't use it).
- This was a very close race, but he had a better launch than I did because he was stick shift. With the speeds we were reaching (190km/h) my opponent couldn't believe it was just an auto 325! *th-up*

3. Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX heavily modded (exterior wise)
-Unsure of his internals, i raced him anyway. We started the race already going at 140km/h up north on a country road, so we both gunned it, and it was neck-and-neck up to about 210km/h when he just walked away from me. That was a really fun race because we did it 3 times in a row. I never got a chance to talk to the driver though.

4. Wally Wagon Caprice with wood panelling.
-My friend's dad's car (big block v8). Needless to say, my friend has more balls than i do, he drove way too crazy with that thing then i cared to keep up with. I was too afraid he'd run into me by accident. Those damn things are FAST though!

5. VW Jetta
-Not really a loss, but could be counted as one.
We raced from stop light to stop light but always had cars in front of us so we couldn't really choose a winner. When we finally got to the stop light with nobody in front of us, we gunned it and it was pretty close until the f*cker decided he'd be a bastard and try and side swipe me. I slowed down freaked out and he cut right in front of me almost clipping my bumper and then drove off. Wtf.

6. Dodge Viper
- Self explanitory...but i just hadta you know?? :D

Still can't believe these cars are fast..
http://ebay0.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_42d5fc37001fc31f821a5229fe0b90a2/i-12_B.JPG

Sickbimmer
01-14-2003, 09:26 PM
I lost to a Z06, I had him off the line but he cought me by the end of second gear. He eventually took me by two cars. I would like to know if it had some work done. He's about 35 with plates like jrs Z06 or somthing like that.*mumble* *mumble* ]

Next time I'm kicking the girlfriend out of the car to save face:D

Rolled_Out
01-15-2003, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by superM3
I lost to a Z06, I had him off the line but he cought me by the end of second gear. He eventually took me by two cars. I would like to know if it had some work done. He's about 35 with plates like jrs Z06 or somthing like that.*mumble* *mumble* ]

1 question---why would u even TRY a Z06 w/ an E36 m3?? you might as well try a ferrari 360 modena, they run pretty darn close to the same times (the 02 405 hp z06)

SickFinga
01-15-2003, 02:59 AM
1 question---why would u even TRY a Z06 w/ an E36 m3?? you might as well try a ferrari 360 modena, they run pretty darn close to the same times (the 02 405 hp z06)

Well he has a supercharged m3, so why the hell not?

If you ask me why I run with Diablo and Viper? Just wanted to see what those cars has. :D

GR8 Ride
01-15-2003, 03:38 AM
Ok...soap box time.

What I really want to know about all of this is....:

For all the stop light to stop light street races you guys seem to get into, why is it that NONE of you ever come to a BMW Club driving school at Mosport?

If you think racing from street light to street light is fun, try reaching the crest of turn 2 (a blind corner) at 160 km/h, and not knowing what's on the other side...all you see are trees, until the last moment.

There is no thrill like taking your car to the track...BMW's weren't built for the 1/4 mile....they were built for the race track. Even if your car is bone-stock, they should be taken to the track at least once, just so you can figure out what your car is capable of, and more importantly, where your driving skills really are.

Pat

Soldo
01-15-2003, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by GR8 Ride
Ok...soap box time.

What I really want to know about all of this is....:

For all the stop light to stop light street races you guys seem to get into, why is it that NONE of you ever come to a BMW Club driving school at Mosport?

If you think racing from street light to street light is fun, try reaching the crest of turn 2 (a blind corner) at 160 km/h, and not knowing what's on the other side...all you see are trees, until the last moment.

There is no thrill like taking your car to the track...BMW's weren't built for the 1/4 mile....they were built for the race track. Even if your car is bone-stock, they should be taken to the track at least once, just so you can figure out what your car is capable of, and more importantly, where your driving skills really are.

Pat

couldn't agree with you more, i've been to BOTH a 1/4 mile track, and a road couse, in shanonville, and theres honestly NOTHING better, all the turns sliding and everything, i have only one question, i'm preparing for the upcoming season, but i'm starting to have some doubts, if i were to DAMAGE my car, WHO pays for it, can i claim it on insurance?!?!
i would REALLY like to know, cause i LOVE my car, and i LOVE track racing, but i'm kinda startin to get scared about damaging my baby!!!!
*love*

Spartiatis
01-15-2003, 03:48 AM
Pat

I would really like to take my car to the track. How would I go about doing this?

Jon@Bimmersport
01-15-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by SickFinga
I've been killed by Dodge Viper GTS on the highway. Thing wasn't even trying but I had no chances at all.

Also been killed by Lambourghini Diablo(not sure which one) I was killed, like I was driving in reverse, that thing is so god damn fast, I don't think I can pull on Jon's bike like that Lambo was pulling on me.

LOL u have raced only cars u cant keep up with

328power
01-15-2003, 01:09 PM
i got smoked by my friends G35 a couple weeks back.... Not even close...

i raced my friend suburu legacy 2.5 and i smoked him ( doesnt happen often )

Our bimmers dont seem to have it going in a straightline !*sad*

Rolled_Out
01-15-2003, 04:37 PM
Well he has a supercharged m3, so why the hell not?

If you ask me why I run with Diablo and Viper? Just wanted to see what those cars has. :D
hmm he told me his M3 was bone stock....
he also said it was laguna seca blue (and its an E36!)
and he lives in woodbridge, me and none of my friends have seen a laguna seca blue e36 m3 driving around.... i wish i did though! and if it is true, i wanna see it coz that must look crazy .

SickFinga
01-15-2003, 06:35 PM
and he lives in woodbridge, me and none of my friends have seen a laguna seca blue e36 m3 driving around.... i wish i did though! and if it is true, i wanna see it coz that must look crazy .

hmmmmm he has a blue e36 m3 supercharged with bbs lms, slammed. YOu know that car, some asian kid owned it, it was for sale in Collections(?) on finch street.

Gamite
01-15-2003, 07:02 PM

4 dr with LTW wing?

DbIiRrTdY
01-15-2003, 07:50 PM
I know the car - technoviolet with the motronix supercharger ... actually i was going to buy it in the summer of 2000 (from the asian guy) ... then saw it at collection ... the first time they sold it some rich kid bought it and blew the supercharger twice (don't know how you could do that :confused: ) and did some other damage to it ... then took it back to collection and swapped it for an m5 ... lost track of it after the second time it was sold.

It was a nice ride ... but after I heard the history ... i really didn't want to have it ... who knows what that poor car went thru*sad*.

DbIiRrTdY
01-15-2003, 07:53 PM
my bad ... missed the fact that sickfinga said it was blue ... wrong car ...

Sickbimmer
01-15-2003, 08:24 PM
Sickfinger was right it's the same car. The reason for the confusion is that I just painted it a month ago. I also put in a brand new supercharger, the old was rebuilt poorly so I chucked it along with some other small things. The car runs sweet now*th-up*

I hope to show you guys the car soon, I'll be entered at speed-o-rama jan24. If you guy's see me Introduce your selves, it be nice to finally put a face to all these names.:D

SickFinga
01-15-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by DbIiRrTdY
my bad ... missed the fact that sickfinga said it was blue ... wrong car ...

It was TechnoViolet, on the time I was posting I couldn;'t remember the real color and blue was the closest thing to describe. :)

And superM3 owns it.

superM3, got any pics of the car after the paint job??

Sickbimmer
01-15-2003, 10:17 PM
Sorry I got no pics but im sure after the car show there will be some posted*th-up*

Rolled_Out
01-16-2003, 01:43 AM
superm3--ok i apoligize i guess, i can't wait to see it @ speedorama then.. must look sweeeeet

bimmermafia
01-16-2003, 02:02 AM
i got smoked so bad today it wasnt even funny i didnt think that these volvos really moved like that i think it was an s80 or 90 but when this thing hit second it was scary how it moved who knows what this kid had done to it absolutely nuts

Billy

DbIiRrTdY
01-16-2003, 03:08 AM
Sickfinger was right it's the same car. The reason for the confusion is that I just painted it a month ago. I also put in a brand new supercharger, the old was rebuilt poorly so I chucked it along with some other small things. The car runs sweet now*th-up*

I hope to show you guys the car soon, I'll be entered at speed-o-rama jan24. If you guy's see me Introduce your selves, it be nice to finally put a face to all these names.:D

gald to see you have it purring*th-up*

moerom
01-16-2003, 07:45 PM
I have only lost in my truck to one car so far: Chevy Z06!

We were lined up at a light, I had a passenger, he had a passenger.

Light goes green, Moe stays even in 1st gear (up to 68 km/h) and then as soon as I shift (or my tranny shifts lol) into second the Z06 puts a length on me and keeps adding to those lengths, and I shut off at 100-110 because I didnt want an ass-raping by York Regional Police.

Those Z06's are mean mean mean.

I have only one loss under my belt, but the truck has two. I wasnt driving but my truck got pumped after 1st gear by a 360 Modena. (Dan call me, I'll tell u more!)

I can't wait to put my mods on. Oh my there's gonna be some extra rubber on T.O.'S roads this summer!

Sickbimmer
01-16-2003, 09:00 PM
Sombody please take out a Z06. Do it for Maxbimmer!!

Not to mention me:D

moerom
01-16-2003, 09:02 PM
I promise I will once the spring rolls around :) Moe has plans :)

Sickbimmer
01-16-2003, 09:16 PM
Just make sure I'm there*wave*

bimmermafia
01-16-2003, 09:19 PM
sounds liek moe is gonna have a crazier truck than ever i gotta see this thing once summer rolls around

Billy

PBalla
01-19-2003, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by Gamite

Caddy STS or something - V8 norstar engine destroyed me

My Car: Chiped but with heavy 18's weighing it down.

Golf GTI - this was a weird one, I was neck and neck till about 100km/h, and he just flew past me
me and sts at a light, i wasn't trying to race, but this old 60 yr old guy with tinted windows thought he was the shit...tried to keep up after i reliazed he wanted to run with me...but dual exhaust and v8 vrooom!

328power
01-19-2003, 04:02 PM
what mods do you plan to put on ???
have you took it to the track ??? or tested it with a g tech tester ?

What year is your truck again ??

Originally posted by moerom
I have only lost in my truck to one car so far: Chevy Z06!

We were lined up at a light, I had a passenger, he had a passenger.

Light goes green, Moe stays even in 1st gear (up to 68 km/h) and then as soon as I shift (or my tranny shifts lol) into second the Z06 puts a length on me and keeps adding to those lengths, and I shut off at 100-110 because I didnt want an ass-raping by York Regional Police.

Those Z06's are mean mean mean.

I have only one loss under my belt, but the truck has two. I wasnt driving but my truck got pumped after 1st gear by a 360 Modena. (Dan call me, I'll tell u more!)

I can't wait to put my mods on. Oh my there's gonna be some extra rubber on T.O.'S roads this summer!

Gamite
01-19-2003, 04:09 PM
I promise I will once the spring rolls around :) Moe has plans :)

your truck scares me. :)

moerom
01-19-2003, 07:30 PM
Thanks guys :)

Its a 2002 model year. I havent tested it with Gtech because I dont have one yet, but I'm planning on picking up a Gtech Pro/Competition. The mods I am planning are none other than the usual intake/exhaust/TB/pulley mods, but they respond much better on forced induction vehicles.

I want a fully streetable 12.0-12.5 and I'll be happy. That way I can beat 99% of the people out there.

I am having withdrawal symptoms --> I want to bring the truck out from hibernation!!!!

mkgino
01-19-2003, 07:34 PM

Its a 2002 model year. I havent tested it with Gtech because I dont have one yet, but I'm planning on picking up a Gtech Pro/Competition. The mods I am planning are none other than the usual intake/exhaust/TB/pulley mods, but they respond much better on forced induction vehicles.

I want a fully streetable 12.0-12.5 and I'll be happy. That way I can beat 99% of the people out there.

I am having withdrawal symptoms --> I want to bring the truck out from hibernation!!!!

Hey, when you get your G-Tech can I come out with you for some runs? It will be fun, I will even let you pound my ass in a race, sound good??

moerom
01-19-2003, 07:36 PM
Sounds good! If I get one, we'll go have some fun (oh my god that sounded GAY). But its not 100%. I'm gonna put the $ towards the speed and then if I have some left over I'll measure it:) lol

mkgino
01-19-2003, 07:38 PM
Sounds good! If I get one, we'll go have some fun (oh my god that sounded GAY). But its not 100%. I'm gonna put the $ towards the speed and then if I have some left over I'll measure it:) lol

Well how much are they? Regardless I will come, but only if its up north somewhere not where we did it last time, I didnt like that too much, the speed limit there was 50!!

And we all gotta bring cameras too!

MP328
01-19-2003, 08:27 PM
i got one *wave* . i'll let you guys use it if i'm invited

moerom
01-19-2003, 08:29 PM
INVITED ==> MP328 <==INVITED

mkgino
01-19-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by MP328
i got one *wave* . i'll let you guys use it if i'm invited

Yeah 4 sure, Ive always wanted to run you at least once, it would be really fun!

moerom
01-19-2003, 08:32 PM
328 vs 328

I'm gonna bring my camera! Lets do this at Cayuga in April though...

mkgino
01-19-2003, 08:35 PM
328 vs 328

I'm gonna bring my camera! Lets do this at Cayuga in April though...

He's gonna beat me, I suck ass at racing..........but if we do this at cayuga, whats the point of the G-Tech?

328power
01-19-2003, 08:37 PM

I have one if you wanna use it....gotta take me for a ride in it though !*th-up*

isnt the stock SVT lighting like 13.3 1/4 mile?????

you store it ??? not to many people store trucks .....insurance must be a bi*ch on that beast

MP328
01-19-2003, 08:38 PM
i agree, it's hard to find a good spot for 1/4 mile plus ur always scared of the cops.

btw 328 vs 328 => i lead 1;0 :) . last year at cauyga me and WASABI went for it. only 0.1 sec difference. but we couldnt really race each other the bastard wouldn't let us go at the same time.

this is the only time we got to run each other but WASABI fooked it up a bit. WASABI vs ME (http://members.rogers.com/mp328/Cars/SAJ328_MP328.avi)

328power
01-19-2003, 08:39 PM
we could have some fun..... 3 /328's and one SVT !!!

mkgino
01-19-2003, 08:44 PM
Man, north of toronto there must be like lots of places to run, I would do it there but not light to light or anything like that....

MP328
01-19-2003, 08:46 PM
but if we do this at cayuga, whats the point of the G-Tech?

i thought the same too hehe.

and the other comment. after winter i always forget how too launch *mumble* and it takes a few months to get the feeling back in the feet.

here are the other clips from cauyga dont know if they still work though. http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6254&highlight=cayuga+saj328

and i'm pretty sure WASABI would come too to cayuga

moerom
01-19-2003, 10:44 PM
I am just worried about the cops. They don't take too kindly to street racing these days.

But yeah the truck is stored and all clean. I really can't have fun with it in the winter anyways (100% spinning) so I put it away. The insurance isnt that brutal because its still classified as a truck, but the hp rating doesn't help matters. Its mainly gas that it eats, but then again I in the summer I drive it on weekends. I really want to keep this thing young so I can keep it for a long time :)

I can't wait for Cayuga Opening Day! How many people do you think we can get going?

mkgino
01-19-2003, 10:48 PM
I am just worried about the cops. They don't take too kindly to street racing these days.

But yeah the truck is stored and all clean. I really can't have fun with it in the winter anyways (100% spinning) so I put it away. The insurance isnt that brutal because its still classified as a truck, but the hp rating doesn't help matters. Its mainly gas that it eats, but then again I in the summer I drive it on weekends. I really want to keep this thing young so I can keep it for a long time :)

I can't wait for Cayuga Opening Day! How many people do you think we can get going?

Well when is opening day?

moerom
01-19-2003, 10:49 PM
Mid/Late April...

mkgino
01-19-2003, 10:54 PM
Mid/Late April...

Thats nice, during exams.:(

moerom
01-19-2003, 10:55 PM
Its ok, just study in advance :)

mkgino
01-19-2003, 10:58 PM
Its ok, just study in advance :)

In university, u go to UofT u know how it is........

///M3Boy28
01-26-2003, 04:52 PM
I got killed against my buddies 5.0 mustang. This was the second race, cause i beat him first. But, i lost cause i know i had a shitty start and also cause he upgraded his shit so he blew me out of the way. I also had my check engine light on because i had a leaking valve. Another person who killed me was my freinds gsx eclipse with a enlarged turbo. I had a perfect start and i was going good until i got to excited and missed 3rd. i was like ****. My freind in my car was like, you ****ed up man. So, after that i just kept practivcing slamming it into 3rd so i wouldn't do it again.

Rolled_Out
01-26-2003, 06:14 PM
I'll be there running high 13's oh fo' sureee
13.9 is my goal...

moerom
01-26-2003, 06:17 PM
I promised Tony I would run him stock, but it looks like that isn't gonna happen anymore. I can't hold off modding disease any longer lol..... by April I should have some mild things done.

Dan its gonna be great man. We can show clubrsx whats up!

mkgino
01-26-2003, 06:59 PM
I'll be there running high 13's oh fo' sureee
13.9 is my goal...

How are you gonna run a 13.9?
What are you gonna do onther than reprogram your comp?
Im gonna try for low 15's if Im lucky..................:(

FastM3
01-26-2003, 07:40 PM
to tell you the truth i never really lost a race yet, seriously....

the only time i lost was when i wasn't really racing but i was going fast, so the guy that i was but i didn't care cause i beat him 12 times, YES 12 TIMES after...btw, it was a 2003 hyundai tiburon 183hp

Soldo
01-26-2003, 08:11 PM
How are you gonna run a 13.9?
What are you gonna do onther than reprogram your comp?
Im gonna try for low 15's if Im lucky..................:(
you should ALREADY do that, i took my car BONE STOCK, and my car did 15.2!!!!
that was a BONESTOCK 325i, so i mean, yours should do HIGH 14s if not better!!!

mkgino
01-26-2003, 08:21 PM
you should ALREADY do that, i took my car BONE STOCK, and my car did 15.2!!!!
that was a BONESTOCK 325i, so i mean, yours should do HIGH 14s if not better!!!

I dont think so, Its tough to get a 328 in high 14's, mp328 and Wasabi both couldnt do it at Cayuga last year so Im not expecting anything too much..........

Alezone
01-27-2003, 03:41 AM
not killed, but saw one rackless, fearless Z06 on 404 before, both going 200+ and he didn't slow down at the slight turn before Bloor exit on south bound... it was a left turn under the bridge... going 200+ is definitely dangerous, and cops "someone" is always hiding at that corner and waiting to bust ya. but he got lucky

Soldo
01-27-2003, 03:51 AM
I dont think so, Its tough to get a 328 in high 14's, mp328 and Wasabi both couldnt do it at Cayuga last year so Im not expecting anything too much..........
that sounds ODD, think about it, i have SLIPS to prove it too, i did 15.2 and i had about 1/3 tank of gas left, YOUR car is LIGHTER, and MORE POWERFUL than my car (stock that is), so why wouldn't it be .2 seconds FASTER than my car!?!?!
HOW much of a difference is the GEARING on a 328 and a 325?!?!

:confused:

mkgino
01-27-2003, 05:31 AM
that sounds ODD, think about it, i have SLIPS to prove it too, i did 15.2 and i had about 1/3 tank of gas left, YOUR car is LIGHTER, and MORE POWERFUL than my car (stock that is), so why wouldn't it be .2 seconds FASTER than my car!?!?!
HOW much of a difference is the GEARING on a 328 and a 325?!?!

:confused:

Im not sure about the gearing but I know my car is faster. But I just dont think it can run high 14's at least not with me driving it...........

P.S, why do you always put some words in caps and others not, are you trying to emphasize them or something?:confused:

BoBimmer
01-27-2003, 06:13 AM
Ok Just the other night I got taken by a M Z3 I kept up until we hit about 60-70 mph! Then he left me pretty quickly! Mine is an auto though also and his was manual I am pretty sure@

tlaselva
01-27-2003, 12:27 PM
I promised Tony I would run him stock, but it looks like that isn't gonna happen anymore. I can't hold off modding disease any longer lol..... by April I should have some mild things done.

Dan its gonna be great man. We can show clubrsx whats up!

Hey Moe,

Go ahead and mod.
If my plans work out, you may have your chance to try on a stock Z06 again in the spring, at the next MaxBimmer trip to Cayuga. ;)

I may have to Lingenfelter the Z though to keep up to your planned mods on your Beast......:eek:

I've got a Tazzo unit also. (G-tech knockoff) ;)

A properly driven Z06 will run consistant mid 12's stock. Ram air, and exhaust and there into the low 12's. There slicks away from dropping into the 11's. So it shouldn't be suprising to anyone that you get smoked by one unless you have a heavily modified BMW. Oh, and if your wondering, the Z'd smoke you in the twisties too.

Oh ya, and Moe smoked me by a carlength from a run to about 110 kph. *th-up*

moerom
01-27-2003, 12:58 PM
Z06*th-up*

Tony, that car is a beast. 405HP underrated :) Millenium yellow :)

If you get it, please promise me a ride!

Jon@Bimmersport
01-27-2003, 02:40 PM

mind you..they dont do 1/4mile everyday...and if they did, and had 100% new tires they'd be able to break 14.8-14.9....mp328's tires are daily tires...and wasabi's were his old daily tires...if they had slicks just for racing it'd shave off a few tenth's of a second.

the Z06 is an amazing car...one of the few american cars i actually like....a Z06 with bmw interior styling would be the PERFECT car IMO!

Rolled_Out
01-27-2003, 04:32 PM
gino--w/ the ECU re-flashed, CAI and the heatshield gasket, i should be in high 13's... a lot of guys are running that set up, and have gotten into the high 13's..and since my car is abnormal, im hoping to do that too! :)
we'll see!

moerom
01-27-2003, 04:52 PM
From what I've seen the Bang Bus isn't exactly a slow car! It surprised many people many times!

mkgino
01-27-2003, 04:58 PM
From what I've seen the Bang Bus isn't exactly a slow car! It surprised many people many times!

lol, well not me since I knew I was gonna loose. 13.9 is an amazing 1/4 mile time, I would be extremely happy with that, but I know it wont happen since my car is a fatass! In any case good luck. My goal is low 15's high 14's, but it doesnt look hopeful :(

Rolled_Out
01-27-2003, 06:16 PM
haha damn straight.

heres a guy from austion who has just an intake, the ecu re-program, and GOOD tires.

Jon@Bimmersport
01-27-2003, 06:21 PM
dan...let me know when u want all that shit...i can hook you up on a good price! also i can maybe get a JDM exhaust system and coilovers for almost everything under $100 installed if u want..ill see what i can do (since your giving me these show tickets)

Rolled_Out
01-27-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover
dan...let me know when u want all that shit...i can hook you up on a good price! also i can maybe get a JDM exhaust system and coilovers for almost everything under $100 installed if u want..ill see what i can do (since your giving me these show tickets)
yah u owe me ! i gave you enuff hook ups!!! haha hoooook a brotha up!
all that for under 100 dollars is unbeatable thats for sure...

Soldo
01-27-2003, 07:00 PM
Im not sure about the gearing but I know my car is faster. But I just dont think it can run high 14's at least not with me driving it...........

P.S, why do you always put some words in caps and others not, are you trying to emphasize them or something?:confused:

hey, trust me, i doubt your THAT bad of a DRIVER, and YES, i do indeed put some word in CAPS to emphasize them, sorry, i can't help it, its just the way i talk!!!
*wave*

moerom
01-27-2003, 07:02 PM
MK, you can put your car on a temporary diet for Cayuga day. I can help you remove the back seat, spare, jack, etc... which should be good for around 150-200 lbs...

SickFinga
01-27-2003, 07:18 PM
1st. Why is a bang bus?? Don't you think RSX is too small to be a bang bus???
2nd. That's pretty good times.
3rd. What the point of temporary diet. You only cheat yourself.
I think it is the same as borrowing parts from a friend for one race

Jon@Bimmersport
01-27-2003, 07:21 PM
yah u owe me ! i gave you enuff hook ups!!! haha hoooook a brotha up!
all that for under 100 dollars is unbeatable thats for sure...

LOL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHIT! i meant $1000...sorry lol

also mkgino..for weight reduction..take off your rims and put the stock ones back on (if possible...we dont all have air guns and torque wrenches) it will make your car faster off the line (tenth's of seconds..which counts). before you go..take a day to practice launching your car...wasabi has a site for proper RPM launches and shift points.

tlaselva
01-27-2003, 07:25 PM
Z06*th-up*

Tony, that car is a beast. 405HP underrated :) Millenium yellow :)

If you get it, please promise me a ride!

MY, na, too flashy for my liking, not to mention it's a Cop Magnet!

A descrete grey with a red strip down the middle...... Hummmmm

A ride; your one of the few guys I know I'd hand over the keys without hesitation. *th-up*

Soldo
01-27-2003, 07:27 PM
don't the NEW Z06's come with 415?!?!
or am i just crazy?!?!

Rolled_Out
01-27-2003, 08:08 PM
1st. Why is a bang bus?? Don't you think RSX is too small to be a bang bus???
2nd. That's pretty good times.
3rd. What the point of temporary diet. You only cheat yourself.
I think it is the same as borrowing parts from a friend for one race
1) its an inside joke for me and brian my car is the bangbus and his car is ///M3sum, if you know the stories, you will knw why i say that :)

2) they ARE good times for my car, hopefully i will get those times!

3) moe is reffering to mkgino, not me.

(stock 02 Z06 is 405 horse)

Lil'Smoothie
01-27-2003, 08:25 PM
255hp maxima-we both peeled, I absolutely slaughtered him off the line and in the 1/4 mile, but after 3rd gear he whipped by me like a rocket. This was in my 325is

RX-7 Turbo II-my and my buddy went at it a few times. He has lots of wheelspinn, I beat him off the line once, he than blew me away. I was in my 325is
On the highway in my M3 I jacked him tho

E46 330i, we were rolling, he killed me in my 325is

RSX type S?-I rippedd him off the line, while I was in 2nd he started to pull on me and eventually pull far away. It was a sick ride, baby blue with a big wing, intake, exaust and lowered. It sounded sooo sick too. I was in my 325is, wish I was in my M3:)

Audi S4-needless to say the old fart behind the wheel killed me

SPARTIATIS
Let's bring our M3's to Mospor on the spring!!!*th-up*

SickFinga
01-27-2003, 08:39 PM
1) its an inside joke for me and brian my car is the bangbus and his car is ///M3sum, if you know the stories, you will knw why i say that :)

Well I can kinda guess to what this joke is related.

moerom
01-27-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by tlaselva
MY, na, too flashy for my liking, not to mention it's a Cop Magnet!

A descrete grey with a red strip down the middle...... Hummmmm

A ride; your one of the few guys I know I'd hand over the keys without hesitation. *th-up*

Tony you have no idea how thankful I am for that comment lol. The same goes for me, I would hand over the keys in a split second. Once again thanks for the little M3 boot over in the forks, not many people would do that for a young guy like me. I owe you one !

Soldo
01-28-2003, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Lil'Smoothie
255hp maxima-we both peeled, I absolutely slaughtered him off the line and in the 1/4 mile, but after 3rd gear he whipped by me like a rocket. This was in my 325is

Maybe i misinterpreted but, from what i understand, the 1/4 mile doesn't last till the end of SECOND GEAR!!!!
so if he whipped you in third, that was NOTHING close to being a 1/4 mile!!
sorry, maybe i'm just not reading this correctly, help me out!

Lil'Smoothie
01-28-2003, 02:52 AM
"Maybe i misinterpreted but, from what i understand, the 1/4 mile doesn't last till the end of SECOND GEAR!!!!
so if he whipped you in third, that was NOTHING close to being a 1/4 mile!!
sorry, maybe i'm just not reading this correctly, help me out!"

yes you did, I had him beat in the 1/4 mile... approx a 1/4 mile,

but we didnt stop @ a 1/4mile we continued till about 4th gear and than I gave up cuz he was killing me

Jon@Bimmersport
01-28-2003, 10:36 AM
Well I can kinda guess to what this joke is related.

yea i know very true... dan, brian and the guy with the porsche had a 3sum in the M3, and dan always picks up brian and pays him in the RSX

haha jk dan...funny names...anyothers?

maverick
01-31-2003, 01:56 PM
golf GTI smoked me

the funniest one was I was in my moms' bf's fiero 2m6 and there were some friends beside me in this crappy old corsica I stalled the car at the light and they slowly took off (as fast as the auto tranny would take them) and I could'nt catch up after that..LOL thats what I get for driving a fiero

Rolled_Out
01-31-2003, 04:34 PM
yea i know very true... dan, brian and the guy with the porsche had a 3sum in the M3, and dan always picks up brian and pays him in the RSX

haha jk dan...funny names...anyothers?
i will give you a BEATING when i see you!!!

heres one for ya-- 2 days ago, brian and me on hwy 407 in the M3,.. two broads pull up next to us, start waving..., one of the girls holds up her cell phone and gives the impression that she wants us to call her, so she starts using her hands to tell us her phone #, she holds up 4 fingers, then one finger, then 6, for (416) and eventually we got her #, phoned her , met up w/ them a bit later and ended up making out w/ them by the end of the night..ahhaahah we'll see wut happens next weeek...
they were SOLID SOLID SOLID pieces off ass too! hahaha

tlaselva
01-31-2003, 07:25 PM

heres one for ya-- 2 days ago, brian and me on hwy 407 in the M3,.. two broads pull up next to us, start waving..., one of the girls holds up her cell phone and gives the impression that she wants us to call her, so she starts using her hands to tell us her phone #, she holds up 4 fingers, then one finger, then 6, for (416) and eventually we got her #, phoned her , met up w/ them a bit later and ended up making out w/ them by the end of the night..ahhaahah we'll see wut happens next weeek...

Those M3's are chick magnets aren't they.....:D

mkgino
01-31-2003, 08:38 PM

Hmmmmm, doesnt your friend Bryan have a g/f?

Rolled_Out
01-31-2003, 08:39 PM
tony-- what girl can resist an E46 m3 ?? haha u know first hand!!!

Hmmmmm, doesnt your friend Bryan have a g/f?

yes, we both do, our g/f's are best friends!!! lol

mkgino
01-31-2003, 08:46 PM
tony-- what girl can resist an E46 m3 ?? haha u know first hand!!!

yes, we both do, our g/f's are best friends!!! lol

:confused: Meaning they let you mow on other girls? IF so then can they deal with other guys too?

Jon@Bimmersport
01-31-2003, 09:01 PM
:confused: Meaning they let you mow on other girls? IF so then can they deal with other guys too?

they dont know u goodie goodie, they go out and have fun with other broads, but then they still got g/f's to screw at other times...man, with all that porn i think you should figure that out yourself!

Rolled_Out
01-31-2003, 09:11 PM
haah gino come on, you cant let a little grasshopper beat you to the chase!
:D

mkgino
01-31-2003, 09:15 PM
Sorry, I dont understand why you would do this. I saw the girls you guys are with, they are really pretty. I dont understand why you guys need to cheat on them, why dont you just brake up with them instead??

Jon@Bimmersport
01-31-2003, 09:16 PM
Sorry, I dont understand why you would do this. I saw the girls you guys are with, they are really pretty. I dont understand why you guys need to cheat on them, why dont you just brake up with them insteasd??

man...maybe at your age...but right now its all about the pussy...well, at least at my age to dans age...plus, when u got the bang bus u cant help it..lol

tlaselva
01-31-2003, 09:34 PM
Hey Dan, never mind MK. So long u don't have a ring on the girls finger, go for it!

Rolled_Out
01-31-2003, 09:37 PM
Sorry, I dont understand why you would do this. I saw the girls you guys are with, they are really pretty. I dont understand why you guys need to cheat on them, why dont you just brake up with them instead?? ]
It's all about the game my friend,for now, im young, i gotta enjoy it...i know the time to settle down is NOT FAR AWAY, but until then... ill have fun, call me immature, i dont care! i live my life the way in which i wanna have fun, experience new things, coz wen im married i know i aint gunna have that pleasure.. you live once.
have fun while u can...

mkgino
01-31-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by tlaselva
Hey Dan, never mind MK. So long u don't have a ring on the girls finger, go for it!

Your married right? How would you have liked your wife back when she was your girlfriend to go and have "fun" with other guys while you two were together. Well it would have been ok, since there was no ring on her finger, please*thmbsdwn*

mkgino
01-31-2003, 09:44 PM
]
It's all about the game my friend,for now, im young, i gotta enjoy it...i know the time to settle down is NOT FAR AWAY, but until then... ill have fun, call me immature, i dont care! i live my life the way in which i wanna have fun, experience new things, coz wen im married i know i aint gunna have that pleasure.. you live once.
have fun while u can...

lol, u can do what you want, I out of all people dont mind the least, but I just dont see a reson for it thats all. thats what Im saying, why have a girlfriend if your just gonna cheat on her all the time?

Jon@Bimmersport
01-31-2003, 09:51 PM
lol, u can do what you want, I out of all people dont mind the least, but I just dont see a reson for it thats all. thats what Im saying, why have a girlfriend if your just gonna cheat on her all the time?

why have a girl? so you can have a girl to marry...the other girls are just for pleasure....tony and dan know the game, dont you?

Rolled_Out
01-31-2003, 10:00 PM
why have a girl? so you can have a girl to marry...the other girls are just for pleasure....tony and dan know the game, dont you?
lol leave tony outta this, hes married! he knows whats good 4 him, the wife will give him a beating :)

and mi--- dont get me wrong, your a good guy, many girls would die for a guy who thinks like that trust me... stick w/ that and you'll get an awesome girl who treats u like gold...

Kal
01-31-2003, 10:04 PM
mkgino

i got one thing to say

dont' hate the playa's hate the game! lol j/k

nzer
02-05-2003, 10:11 AM
I think i may have been killed by everything that has wheels..hell i can beat my bimmer on my ****ing GT downhill mountain bike lol

oh wait I beat a Nissan primera and an old honda accord hah.

I'm gonna do a video based on that video that Bliss has of his rad bimmer.. except mines gonna be an 88 318i going really slowly lol.

(i can't wait for my new engine later this year)

DAMN i wish my bimmer pulled chicks.. hah

Soldo
02-05-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Kal
mkgino

i got one thing to say

dont' hate the playa's hate the game! lol j/k
PLEASE, its not playin that he hates, its just a MATTER of respect man, whenever something like this comes up, you have to put yourself in the OTHERS shoes, NO ONE would like to be cheated on, so why go around CHEATING!!!
PLAYERS are just imature, thats all!!!

Kal
02-06-2003, 02:42 AM
PLEASE, its not playin that he hates, its just a MATTER of respect man, whenever something like this comes up, you have to put yourself in the OTHERS shoes, NO ONE would like to be cheated on, so why go around CHEATING!!!
PLAYERS are just imature, thats all!!!

go to oprah

lol

i'm just playin around man...but to each his own...i'm too young to be loyal to any bitch

sonic07
02-18-2003, 04:26 AM
Ok, everyone has their story about winning a race, but I want to hear the ones where you have been owned in a race! Weather it was cause their car was faster or cause you misshifted or whatever. Here is mine

I was driving home and I saw what looked like an old monte carlo or something. It was all black and had that square body. So we were driving and I matched his speed and gave a little gas. We then stopped at a red. He was looking over and rolled down his window, and I did as well. I asked how much hp he had and he told me about 255 or so. I was like "oh sh*t". So the light turned green and even before I could step on the gas, he put about 5 cars on me. Damn :(
Anyone else??

wow i know how that felt. it was one summer cruising back home from wasaga beach with my friend on sunday afternoon and we had stayed over the weekend. We were on 400 going south with our ninja 600 doing 195km/hr nonstop and it was a bright sunny day. a white car with two blue stripes overtop was coming very strong behind us on the left lane so we gun the bike to 245km/hr and then the car change lane to the middle lane at this time the car was beside us and what do you know it was 69 camero and less than 3 seconds of excitement he left us behind like we were standing still. it must be somekind of nos. when we got home i told my friend we need a faster bike because we tested the top speed of the ninja 600 no problem on 275km/hr on qew. now available the hayabusa top speed 320km/hr before they restricted it was 375km/hr.

Shotta
02-27-2003, 06:33 PM
i have lost lots of races in my day, and im only 20! lol i used to have this old school toyota corolla gts, my first car! anyways me being the new driver thinking im invinsible, i pull up to a mid 80's stang 5.0 i had no intention of racing him until he looks at me and then start doin a burn out right there! (must of had line lock) so whatever, light turned green and by the time i hit second gear he was about 4 car lengths and counting! that was the worst race i have ever lost. some others are

88 rx7 turbo, i was driving a stock mr2
suzuki swift turbo - i was driving a golf DIESEL lol
x5 - my 318