PDA

View Full Version : Feelers ... Considering Selling an E30

Colin Hughes
10-16-2007, 10:48 AM
My wife is presently driving a 1986 320i Eurospec, imported from Germany about five years ago by the previous owner. It is a two door, 5 speed, blue with cloth interior. There is rust on the two front fenders behind the wheels but other than that, the body has original paint and looks fairly good. It has a set of 15" BSS wheels with Toyo tires plus winter tires with ugly rims, however, they are covered with a set of BMW hubcaps. The car has just over 200,000 kms and the timing belt and water pump were replaced about two months ago. We've replaced a front control arm and a rear bushing and axle/cv assembly (hole in cv boot went unnoticed and damaged cv). Front pads and rotors were replaced around July. I have receipts for all work which was done by Sam's Garage in Markham. It has an uprated really nice sounding sound system. I also have the original stereo, speakers and a few extra parts in the basement. Would I be out of line asking about $3500 for this car? Would anybody be interested in it? Let me know. Thanks for your time.

bmwm5lover
10-16-2007, 09:43 PM
Hey man, nice to see another rover guy.
If you ever wanna get out and do some wheeling,
terryspimpinbmwe28@hotmail.com

We are heading up north on the 26th.

Colin Hughes
10-16-2007, 11:43 PM
Photos of 320i added in for sale section.