PDA

View Full Version : E36 sedan, 320I, selling entire vehicle $800

avaispatel
09-29-2007, 07:15 AM
Front driver corner was involved in an accident, but other than that the car was in excellent condition, has been sitting for over 4 months. The interior has been removed and transferred to my new car but i now have black sport seats without tears, minor wear as usual and I also removed the sunroof but can replace with another, which doesnt work. Take a look at the images for exterior, will take pics of interior and post later.

Auto, Hunter green ext. was tan int. have int. carpet and top half of dash and the rear panel where the speakers sit. everything else is black. original spare tire, tool kit (will find out to make sure all tools are there) the engine had 220K km, ran smooth, perfect tranny, some stuff i have taken out is the fuel pump, and the tune up I had done on the car the day b4 it was involved in the accident.

The interior that i removed from my current car has not been installed into this car i am selling. It is just sitting in the car at the moment, have all screws, nuts and bolts for the reinstall.

Wanting to sell entire car for 800$........willing to part if ppl are willing to buy in bulk such as complete interior etc. etc.

........cant upload the pictures cause i have to get them onto a site, dont have the time right now, will post after.

Dr. Flyview
09-29-2007, 12:42 PM
How bad was the accident? Would the car still run if a fuel-pump was reinstalled?

Mlighted
10-01-2007, 05:33 PM
What engine is in the car right now ?
Any structural damage from the accident ? Frame ? Main structures ?
Any rust ?

If you have pictures please email them to lezdep at gmail dot com.

jjm_240sx
10-01-2007, 08:08 PM
hey what year is this car?

mecbain
11-15-2007, 10:19 PM
if you still have the fuel pump I would be interested....

grant
11-16-2007, 12:34 PM
Umm odd question but any chance of selling the secondary air pump if you end up parting out the car?