PDA

View Full Version : RMP Motors- Undercoat + Oil Change special!

RMPMOTORS
09-25-2007, 02:57 PM
Synthetic oil change and winter oil undercoating special.

INCLUDES:

-Oil change using high quality synthetic oil

-Complete undercoating using high quailty Corrosion free Rust Proofing

-Total inspection of complete vehicle, including toping up all fluids

All for the low price of:

4cyl $160

6cyl $180

8cyl $195

(** $30 less for non synthetic 6cyl and 8cyl. $20 less for 4cyl**)

GET READY FOR WINTER!

Call for your appointment today.

kurupt_k
09-25-2007, 03:14 PM
WOW! I didnt think RMP would ever have a special on anything, everyone should jump on this before they realize the typo.

europrince
09-25-2007, 04:04 PM
I'll have to come in for this. My car is due for some work this fall anyway.

5JABIJ8
09-25-2007, 04:56 PM
How much just for undercoating no oil change????

RMPMOTORS
09-25-2007, 08:23 PM
Undercoating alone is $100

This special includes a full inspection and a oil service including topping up all fluids.

kerisabe
09-26-2007, 05:28 AM
Great service, had this done last winter, and the undercoating does last! And more importantly they're clean!

E36is
09-26-2007, 07:31 AM
just a question on undercoating.. is it really necessary to have the vehicle undercoated annually? I mean.. i had mine done by RMP and to this day its still oozing the undercoat. Im thinking bi-annual.
btw... great pricing!

RMPMOTORS
09-26-2007, 01:41 PM
I know E36is, there was a problem last year at RMP, we did the job TOOO good and now you may not have to re apply the undercoating for this winter!

*th-up*

fastfive40
09-26-2007, 09:10 PM
The great thing about the undercoating at RMP is the quality of the chemical used, much superior to Krown, etc. It is a clear pinkish colour and hides well, never turns black and nasty like competitor coats and its drip free.

CaptainGomes
09-26-2007, 11:48 PM
The great thing about the undercoating at RMP is the quality of the chemical used, much superior to Krown, etc. It is a clear pinkish colour and hides well, never turns black and nasty like competitor coats and its drip free.

If you ask Krown, they will say that their product is superior. I just wish there were a way for an average consumer to be able to substantiate which ones are worth it and which aren't. What I like about Krown is that they spray inside the holes they drill as well.

This RMP deal sounds too good to pass up on though!

v_bimmer
09-27-2007, 02:30 PM
i have a question, is this only undercoating?? is this as good as when Krowns drills holes in the car and sprays in there??? just wondering how the 2 compare!!! somebody should know!

CaptainGomes
09-27-2007, 06:05 PM
i have a question, is this only undercoating?? is this as good as when Krowns drills holes in the car and sprays in there??? just wondering how the 2 compare!!! somebody should know!

That's what I'd like to know too. I have a friend who used to work at Krown and he says nothing can compare. Of course, I know mechanics that have their own sprays and they say the product is far superior to anything that Krown uses. Of course, who do you believe? I've taken my Jetta to Krown a few times and I feel that it's probably a good treatment. If I could get at least similar results from RMP Motors, then I'd be happy to give them the business instead.

RMPMOTORS
09-27-2007, 08:38 PM
I will drill the holes if you like, BUT, I get into all the spots other rust proofing places get by drilling holes without drilling. By drilling the holes many times the car rusts around these holes making your car rot prematurely around these holes, seen it many times.

I guarantee you if you look at a car "protected" by some of these other places after a few months all the rust proofing is gone, this will not be the case with the RMP rust proofing.

Rocco *th-up*

v_bimmer
09-27-2007, 09:50 PM
I will drill the holes if you like, BUT, I get into all the spots other rust proofing places get by drilling holes without drilling. By drilling the holes many times the car rusts around these holes making your car rot prematurely around these holes, seen it many times.

I guarantee you if you look at a car "protected" by some of these other places after a few months all the rust proofing is gone, this will not be the case with the RMP rust proofing.

Rocco *th-up*

ok nice nice!!! i had krowns drill the holes for me!! so i guess ill take it to you!!:cool:

CaptainGomes
09-27-2007, 09:54 PM
ok nice nice!!! i had krowns drill the holes for me!! so i guess ill take it to you!!:cool:

I'm going to stop by RMP Motors one of these days for other work, hopefully I can be convinced of the quality of the product. I also have the holes on my car!

RMPMOTORS
09-27-2007, 10:12 PM
Cool :cool:

If your car already has holes, we do remove the plugs and apply the product into the holes, then coat the plug and re-install it.

Rocco

Miguel
09-29-2007, 10:23 PM
I brought in the Pathfinder last year and I must say, i was impressed at the spare-no-expense application of the undercoat.

Always good work from RMP.

Mikeee46coup
09-30-2007, 10:33 PM

Rocco *th-up*

RMP applied their product last year to my car, it gets washed weekly and has been driven about 40,000km since, the product is still showing under hood, door jambs and under cariage, really good stuff, RMP Undercoat = *th-up* *th-up*

RMPMOTORS
10-11-2007, 09:04 PM
Winter is coming! Protect your ride!

*th-up*

kerisabe
10-11-2007, 09:49 PM
Rocco..what's goin on with the reinforcement groupbuy for the E46? Are you still workin on it or what? :D

rzrdxl
10-16-2007, 10:37 AM
Hey Rocco,

Do you know if your product is safe for the Murano's door seals? I went to a Rust Check franchise and they told me that their stuff would eventually breakdown the rubber.

Thanks in advance,

Ramon

RMPMOTORS
10-16-2007, 08:11 PM
Hey Rocco,

Do you know if your product is safe for the Murano's door seals? I went to a Rust Check franchise and they told me that their stuff would eventually breakdown the rubber.

Thanks in advance,

Ramon

The product we use is clean, clear, drip-free, solvent-free, odor-free, non-toxic, a super lubricating metal conditioner with creeping and penetrating benefits - all in one formula. It is not a sealant that traps moisture, or an oil spray that rots rubber, damages plastic and tend to be messy and drippy. It contains active moisture displacers that last up to 18 months. Because it is clean and transparent you can actually see it preserving the original "factory new" appearance. It does not dry out, chip or peel off and its lubricating benefits continue indefinitely.

We only use the best at RMP!

ROcco

m3fan888
10-18-2007, 01:04 AM
Hey Rocco,

Heard many great things about you and RMP. Gary from Tuning Emotion referred me to you. It just so happens I'm on this site msg'ing you. REgarding this Undercoating, is it for the whole car? And since I only have one day off of the week, if I come early enough on a Thursday morning, can I get my car back since it's going to be a long drive? Gary said that you'll give me a good good price. Let me know. We'll talk about pricing over the phone.

Cheers!
Mark

RMPMOTORS
10-20-2007, 06:34 PM
The undercoat / rust protection is for the whole car, takes about 45min and you can wait while it is done!

Contains NO solvants so will not ruin rubbers and plastics!

RMPMOTORS
12-07-2007, 09:15 PM
Undercoating special is still available!

*th-up*

europrince
12-08-2007, 09:18 PM
^ getting it done this Thursday. Can't wait!

Spennie
12-11-2007, 07:49 AM
We used to buy stuff similiar to what Rocco's talking about by the barrel for our fleet vehicles -- amazing stuff! I used it every year on my E36 altho it didn't get winter driven and it kept the body in amazing shape. This is honestly the undercoating of the gods.

After one winter and missing two years of treatment my car is showing some minor rust, I can not emphasise this enough to stop people from making the same mistake I did:

GET YOUR CAR UNDERCOATED EVERY YEAR WITH THIS STUFF. Rocco's deal is amazing, if it wasn't such a trek I'd be down there in a second. You won't regret it, the money will come back to you when you go to sell your car, keep the receipt too! For the 45 minutes and extra $60 over a regular oilchange this is a must-do for all bimmer owners.

330DTM
12-13-2007, 05:58 PM
Would RMP wash down the car and underneath prior to undercoating/rust proofing?

I'm sure my drive up to Bolton will consist of my car picking up a lot of salt. Can anyone chime into this?

kruler
12-13-2007, 06:17 PM
Would RMP wash down the car and underneath prior to undercoating/rust proofing?

I'm sure my drive up to Bolton will consist of my car picking up a lot of salt. Can anyone chime into this?

^^+1

RMPMOTORS
12-13-2007, 07:25 PM
If it is not a dry day, and you car is very dirty, we recommend you get a touchless wash done before hand, so that salt is not on the underbody.

Rocco

330DTM
12-13-2007, 07:56 PM
If it is not a dry day, and you car is very dirty, we recommend you get a touchless wash done before hand, so that salt is not on the underbody.

Rocco

Are there any touchless or coin operated car washes near your area?

RMPMOTORS
12-13-2007, 09:02 PM
There is a coin op, right on Hwy 50, and a good touchless at the Canadian Tire carwash (no rails).

Both located right on Hwy 50 on the right hand side (if your coming north)before coming up to the shop.

*th-up*