PDA

View Full Version : Car got broken into!!!! @

R.S.C
09-22-2007, 03:26 AM
When to go watch Resident Evil 3 downtown, parked on Richmond just west of Spadina and found my car broken into when I returned. They smashed the drivers side rear window, took my $10 deck I got from Flav_cool lol and searched the inside of the car. (nothing with in it for em) Oh wait, they stole the frigging left over chinese food me n ma girl had in the back seat.... :huh?: What kinda low life takes left over food and a $10 deck.....

No damage to the inside aside from them trying to do something to my pull down center in the rear seat...

Now I'm stuck with a broken window and far from pay day :mad:

Does anyone or any of the sponsors on max have a Drivers side Rear Door Window they're letting go for cheap and/or able to install Saturday?

PS: The movie was good. A little disappointing at the end, but it seems like there will be a 4th...

Gamite
09-22-2007, 03:33 AM
sounds like a couple bums

spoony_prelude
09-22-2007, 03:48 AM
too bad you didnt catch the loser and gave him a pair of ray-bans*shiner*

Boots R
09-22-2007, 05:49 AM
What kinda low life takes left over food and a $10 deck.....
Crackheads.

slemmer
09-22-2007, 06:53 AM
jerkos*uzi*

denisemichel
09-22-2007, 10:18 AM
Crackheads.

Agree, who would take leftover food!?!

bmwm5lover
09-22-2007, 10:38 AM
For the window, contact Eurostyle,
416-821-2578 His name is Filip, tell him Terry Send you.
He has what you need and more!

Mystikal
09-22-2007, 11:26 AM
Crackheads.

Pretty much. My brother in law's car was broken into at the same spot, luckily he caught the guy while he was still in the car, and curb stomped the shit outta him. He had bags of coke in his pockets, my brother found that out when he had to go in there to get his own wallet back.

Jay

static
09-22-2007, 11:35 AM
curb stomped the shit outta him
Jay

american history-x style?

BigD
09-22-2007, 11:44 AM
Pretty much. My brother in law's car was broken into at the same spot, luckily he caught the guy while he was still in the car, and curb stomped the shit outta him. He had bags of coke in his pockets, my brother found that out when he had to go in there to get his own wallet back.

Jay

I would have taken the coke and thrown it away somewhere far. Kinda like what the gov't does to drug dealers - seize all assets. Basically take away the one thing you clearly value above all else: money.

One time I was coming out of the Toronto Track and Field center with some friends and we see legs sticking out of the window of one of the guy's cars. He leaves his windows open in the summer because the area seems so safe and friendly. He was dumb enough to yell out and the guy jumped out and darted. The only problem was two of them are accomplished sprinters and I'm no slouch at 4.8 in the 40 so we were gaining on him hard, the doofus was running with his skateboard. He dropped it half way through and was trying to make it to a bus that was almost at the stop. I stopped to pick up the skateboard (and I was winded lol), those guys didn't get close enough as he got on the bus and left. But the funny thing was that all he managed to get was like a few bucks of change from my friend's car, and we got his skateboard. Tossed it in the trash when we stopped to eat. Stupid crackheads.

Soldo
09-22-2007, 12:56 PM
i got the whole rear door for ya, lemme know if you wanna make the trek all the way down here though, haha!

summit425
09-22-2007, 01:17 PM
I have a question. let's say you see someone broke your car window and about to steal something.

Is it okay if I beat the hell up that guy? Police won't say anything?

spoony_prelude
09-22-2007, 01:59 PM
depends, u can only use a certain amount of force, like if you put the guy in a coma, u might be in trouble, just rough them up a bit, so theyll have at least a week of pain, and always claim self defense:)

R.S.C
09-22-2007, 03:11 PM
I was really mad about to food too cause I was so hungry after the movie. Oh and if I did actually see if happening, god help em cause I woulda freaked. But I didn't so I wasn't all that mad, cause there was no one to me mad at... *thmbsdwn*

lol, ya ass is too far Kev

5JABIJ8
09-22-2007, 04:44 PM
Maybe a little off topic... but couple of guy broke into my house and my father I walked in on them.. when we got inside saw they were not armed My father and I locked the front door started beating the living shit out of them. I cut one of them with my sword that was hanging in the living room really badly across his back he ended up getting like 70+ stitches. we did not call the police untill they were both knocked the **** out!!.

Both my father and I beat this ****ers to a pulp. When cops arrived they mentioned to my father and I that both robbers have the right to charge us with Assault, Assault with Weapon, Assaultl causing bodly harm.

However they did not press charges good thing too because I would have beat them more after court..

But anyway after the whole thing went throught the courts and what not.. found out where both live and got someone to clean them out!!!!*uzi* *uzi* *uzi* *uzi* *uzi* *uzi*

Arash
09-22-2007, 06:11 PM
But anyway after the whole thing went throught the courts and what not.. found out where both live and got someone to clean them out!!!!*uzi* *uzi* *uzi* *uzi* *uzi* *uzi*

What? :confused:

5JABIJ8
09-22-2007, 09:15 PM
What? :confused:

After the court trial My father and I went over the discloser and their statement they made when they were arrested in that document was their home address. got people to clean out there house! understand now?*th-up*

Mikeee46coup
09-22-2007, 09:17 PM

Jay

^Sounds like what happened to me at Dundas & Spadina underground a few years back, kicked the shit outta this dude I caught going through my old CLK, once he was out cold I went through his jacket and found a bag w/26 Green Mercedes tabs and a bit of weed, made for a great week-end...kinda fitting, he was in my silver Merc and I took his Green Mercs...good times!

slemmer
09-23-2007, 09:43 AM
After the court trial My father and I went over the discloser and their statement they made when they were arrested in that document was their home address. got people to clean out there house! understand now?*th-up*

That's what I would call a house enema! :D

Arash
09-23-2007, 12:19 PM

LOL, good job! I thought you got someone to kill them *smoke*

Dr. Flyview
09-23-2007, 06:44 PM
LOL, good job! I thought you got someone to kill them *smoke*

lol yea me too. Paul, good story!

OMG R.S.C., man that blows! My deck is once again on the loose eh. Good luck getting the window and whatnot. What center thing did they damage??

kamus
09-23-2007, 07:31 PM
I often seriously consider leaving my doors unlocked - so that these wankers can get in, look around, see there's nothing to steal and hopefully **** off without doing any damage getting in.. This approach did save my car from having the locks/windows damaged a couple time back home. I came back to my car and found someone had been a-rummaging..

Dr. Flyview
09-23-2007, 08:52 PM
I often seriously consider leaving my doors unlocked - so that these wankers can get in, look around, see there's nothing to steal and hopefully **** off without doing any damage getting in.. This approach did save my car from having the locks/windows damaged a couple time back home. I came back to my car and found someone had been a-rummaging..

Hmm interesting idea, but if they know about bmws, there's a bunch of shit they can take.

BMW_7
09-24-2007, 10:38 AM
I have that window and I feel bad for you so you can have it if you come out to Sauga lol

R.S.C
09-24-2007, 03:55 PM
Thanks to max, was able to source a window the next day :) Thanks for the offers thou ;) Be careful where you park guys!

R.S.C
09-24-2007, 03:58 PM
lol yea me too. Paul, good story!

OMG R.S.C., man that blows! My deck is once again on the loose eh. Good luck getting the window and whatnot. What center thing did they damage??

I'll upload some pictures when get home from work.

You know the Center pull down compartment on the rear seat... they damaged that thinking they could get into the trunk. *thmbsdwn*

]I just realize I had a brand new sidekick in that compartment and that got stolen!!! how could I forget that!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

INFAMOU$
09-24-2007, 04:27 PM

Whenever I would drive my convertible stang somewhere I would leave the top down and take everything with me... Pull the fuel pump relay from out under the seat and be on my way.. That way it would keep people from slicing my top just to get in and find nothing.

europrince
09-24-2007, 04:29 PM
^ smart move

jstalin
09-24-2007, 04:32 PM
I've had mine broken into close to that area a few years back. Now I leave absolutely nothing inside my car, most of these guys only break in if they see an opportunity, take that away and your car will be safe

slemmer
09-24-2007, 06:30 PM
Whenever I would drive my convertible stang somewhere I would leave the top down and take everything with me... Pull the fuel pump relay from out under the seat and be on my way.. That way it would keep people from slicing my top just to get in and find nothing.

Fuel pump relay? I gotta take a look under my seat!

Boots R
09-24-2007, 06:39 PM
Fuel pump relay? I gotta take a look under my seat!

Your fuel pump is under your seat. Your fuel pump RELAY is in your fusebox under your hood.

Dr. Flyview
09-24-2007, 07:55 PM

Hmm that's good I guess, but what if people just throw shit in it to be mean? That's what I'd be scared of, dumbass kids.

What's a "sidekick"? Some sort of sub/speaker?

R.S.C
09-24-2007, 08:10 PM
Hmm that's good I guess, but what if people just throw shit in it to be mean? That's what I'd be scared of, dumbass kids.

lol, nah.. it's a phone

Mystikal
09-24-2007, 08:40 PM

http://www.mikescandywrappers.com/photos/sidekick151205.jpg

Crackheads love chocolate!!!!!

Jay

INFAMOU$
09-24-2007, 09:18 PM
Your fuel pump is under your seat. Your fuel pump RELAY is in your fusebox under your hood.

Yea in the fox body mustangs the relay was right under the seat.. two things you always grab before you leave your car.. faceplate to the CD player and the fuel pump relay.. no stereo to steal.. and unless they got a tow truck no car to take.. I never had any issues with spit.. bird poop a few times.. but that's it lol..

Dr. Flyview
09-24-2007, 09:34 PM
Yea in the fox body mustangs the relay was right under the seat.. two things you always grab before you leave your car.. faceplate to the CD player and the fuel pump relay.. no stereo to steal.. and unless they got a tow truck no car to take.. I never had any issues with spit.. bird poop a few times.. but that's it lol..

Lol the spit probably dried *th-up*