PDA

View Full Version : Vert Doors finally complete !

Zexxy325is
09-19-2007, 10:17 PM
Still no drive train , but I have vert doors done !:cool:
and tucked M3 mirrors...
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/9281/dscf0003pg8.jpg

Axxe
09-19-2007, 10:27 PM
Um, yeah. Go you.

T.Dot_E30
09-19-2007, 10:52 PM
One more of the mod list eh??

Whats happening drivetrain wise?

Soldo
09-19-2007, 11:49 PM
Where did you get the hinges done from and did you install them yourself?

Also, are they the dual hinge kind, so it can still open normally if you want?

sproule905
09-20-2007, 12:07 PM
that's pretty effin gay!

Boots R
09-20-2007, 12:12 PM
^^^ Resize your signature.

BMW BMXer
09-20-2007, 12:37 PM

Kev, if you for real in this you know I'll be there to wrench.

I flip flop on those doors. They work for show cars.

Wannabe
09-20-2007, 01:19 PM
I am glad I moved out of barrie.. haha
turbo'd S52... that should be fast

sproule905
09-20-2007, 01:57 PM
^^^ Resize your signature.

no way, then the bitches get uglier!*uzi*

craz azn
09-20-2007, 03:31 PM
Seriously. Resize it. Or a Mod will for you.

sproule905
09-20-2007, 03:34 PM
i've had it up for over a year now you are all complaining? why? sorry to ruin buddies thread here with these sally's but if you have something to say un-related to this post please feel free to send me a PM.

thank you,

Axxe
09-20-2007, 04:18 PM
Dude, it's too ****ing big. Nobody says anything for the first little while, because we are nice. But it's been a ****ing year, resize that shit or take it down.

Boots R
09-20-2007, 04:30 PM
i've had it up for over a year now you are all complaining? why? sorry to ruin buddies thread here with these sally's but if you have something to say un-related to this post please feel free to send me a PM.

thank you,

I sent you a pm. Incase you delete it, i'll tell you what it said:

YOUR SIGNATURE IS TOO BIG.

Zexxy325is
09-20-2007, 04:44 PM
One more of the mod list eh??

Whats happening drivetrain wise?

Bin kinda thinking about doin somthin completely differant ,
like a sr20 , and now I just come across a 4.3 vortec drivetrain for dirt cheap
so who knows ?

Zexxy325is
09-20-2007, 04:53 PM

Hinges are a used set of generic , that I modded to fit and function .
The doors still open about a foot out , then you lift up !
There bolted to the doors but welded to the car !
Factory hinges are all still in tack, just incase I decide to return to factory !

Boots R
09-20-2007, 04:59 PM
Bin kinda thinking about doin somthin completely differant ,
like a sr20 , and now I just come across a 4.3 vortec drivetrain for dirt cheap
so who knows ?

2JZ GTE :)

or LS6 :)

Soldo
09-20-2007, 05:03 PM
Stay away from the 4.3 Vortecs.... nothing to write home about with those!

Dave... i'm always skeptic on these doors. I kinda like em, but personally i think they look best on doors without frames on the windows, so it's just a doorshell that goes up. Thats kinda why i wanna do it. I also like to keep my shit stock though too, that might be too flashy for me!

BMW BMXer
09-20-2007, 05:14 PM
Its a panty droppin mod Kev.

I agree the 4.3 is pretty dull (seeing as how I drive one every day). It will make a chevette move but I dunno there are much better swaps.

Arash
09-20-2007, 05:28 PM
thats got to be the worst mod I've ever seen done to an E30, even worst than weirdly painted hood and ugly white rims.

Zexxy325is
09-20-2007, 05:49 PM
thats got to be the worst mod I've ever seen done to an E30, even worst than weirdly painted hood and ugly white rims.

Thats a carbon fiber hood in the pic ass hole !
but thanks for your shit puppit remark ...:moon:

Arash
09-20-2007, 06:20 PM
I obviously wasn't talking about your hood, but seriously, I kinda expect to see that kind of rice shit on civics, integras, or even any sort of newer car, but I just can't stand it happening to a poor E30. But then again, its your car so if you like it thats all that matters *th-up*

SamE30e
09-20-2007, 06:39 PM

LOL Its carbon fibre weiner.

But the doors aren't my cup of tea, but its your car not mine. Look good though.

Axxe
09-20-2007, 11:07 PM
LOL Its carbon fibre weiner.

But the doors aren't my cup of tea, but its your car not mine. Look good though.

Lol he's not talking about HIS hood, weiner.

First sentence, lambo door car AKA modlist, second sentence, someone else's car AKA Mr. Evil *uzi* *uzi* *uzi*

SamE30e
09-21-2007, 12:28 AM
Lol he's not talking about HIS hood, weiner.

First sentence, lambo door car AKA modlist, second sentence, someone else's car AKA Mr. Evil *uzi* *uzi* *uzi*

Arash was talking about Zexxy's, i'm refering to Arash's comment about the "weirdly painted hood". Weiner.

craz azn
09-21-2007, 12:50 AM
^^ lawl. n00b

Eurostyle
09-21-2007, 12:53 AM

White rims are HOT!:P

magnus
09-21-2007, 07:41 AM
Not my cup of tea either as i agree with what Boots said about the doors but kuddos for making something different on an e30.
Also i would definetly think the SR20 conversion is the best option you have. Good weight. easy to do and loads of potential for good reliable power.
I am currently in the process of building an SR20 powered E30 with a friend and am thinking of a rotary powered one too!
Ours though will have a Euro look in black with loads of carbon (eventually when there is some mullah for it)

denisemichel
09-21-2007, 09:19 AM
dont know about you guys but i think lambo doors are a sick mod to do on 2dr cars.

AceOfSpades
09-21-2007, 09:42 AM
dont know about you guys but i think lambo doors are a sick mod to do on 2dr cars.
without the frame tho

Zexxy325is
09-21-2007, 04:24 PM
White rims are HOT!:P

I agree ,White rims are HOT ! on the right car ...and color !
Thanks Magnus , and good luck with your swap !
n2ozebozz, thanks !

sproule905
09-21-2007, 05:11 PM
Hinges are a used set of generic , that I modded to fit and function .
The doors still open about a foot out , then you lift up !
There bolted to the doors but welded to the car !
Factory hinges are all still in tack, just incase I decide to return to factory !

good so quit while you ahead..

maybe you'll finally fit in at Timms with all the RIce

later!

talltorontoguy
09-21-2007, 09:13 PM
What's with all the hate? State your opinion as in "not my style", but no need to get hateful on the guy.

europrince
09-21-2007, 09:18 PM
dude, lambo doors on a bimmer are soooo wrong... what a travesty. what's next? are you going to change your suspension to make your car bounce?

Eurostyle
09-21-2007, 09:56 PM
Damn, its sad to see how closed minded some people are! You CANT do anything else then Mtech or M3, without getting blamed...This style doors came from a very respectable car, the Lambo, and i think it looks good on most sport cars. Just because Ricers have it, does not make it bad (just a lot less unique!). If that was the case, everybody here should get ride of its M3 mirrors and side skirts, as we see them on 90% of ricers out there!:idea:

Zexxy325is
09-22-2007, 07:59 AM
How true Filip ... half this crowd should be hangin out over
at R3V ,with there cookie cut cars .

bmwm5lover
09-22-2007, 09:53 AM
I am not a fan of your car as a whole, and now even more so. Sorry.

Zexxy325is
09-22-2007, 11:44 AM
I am not a fan of your car as a whole, and now even more so. Sorry.

Thanks Terry !:moon:

Chris de la Cruz
09-22-2007, 12:44 PM
Arash was talking about Zexxy's, i'm refering to Arash's comment about the "weirdly painted hood". Weiner.

GTFO NOOOBBBB.

*uzi* *uzi* *uzi* *uzi* cheers

SamE30e
09-22-2007, 01:08 PM
GTFO NOOOBBBB.

*uzi* *uzi* *uzi* *uzi* cheers

o rly? I've come to the conclusion that you sir, are the coolest person here.

Chris de la Cruz
09-22-2007, 01:13 PM
I'm am the coolest person here. Almost as cool as the lambo doors (no sarcasm).

I can't really complain. I mean it is a show car.

ps. sam,

i am the shit.

jeremy
09-22-2007, 03:13 PM
more pics please...good work on the custom fabrication job..*th-up**th-up*

pay no intention to these guys...you're right, most are "puppets"..

a few years ago the hardest of these so called "euro" guys would suck your dick for those doors..

punnzzells
09-22-2007, 04:02 PM
ahahahahaha... jeremy, I am so happy to see that you are finally coming out of the closet... lol :D

Zexxy325is... if you like you car and you are building it to the way you want... do it... and do it right so it lasts and doesn't look cheap o!

europrince
09-22-2007, 04:26 PM
Damn, its sad to see how closed minded some people are! You CANT do anything else then Mtech or M3, without getting blamed...This style doors came from a very respectable car, the Lambo, and i think it looks good on most sport cars. Just because Ricers have it, does not make it bad (just a lot less unique!). If that was the case, everybody here should get ride of its M3 mirrors and side skirts, as we see them on 90% of ricers out there!:idea:

You're exactly right. I think buddy should now add air suspension and enter some car hopping competitions. Hey, BMWs can do that too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-_i8VGwsNc

BMW BMXer
09-22-2007, 07:47 PM
The video you posted.. that car does not have bags. Either way I don't think Johns car would look good bagged. :P

Also Sam, man you gotta know the history of the OGs before you start throwing insults around. White rims and funny painted hood can only be one person, who was banned before you joined.

Arash
09-22-2007, 10:35 PM
How true Filip ... half this crowd should be hangin out over
at R3V ,with there cookie cut cars .

people here are no different than R3V, they're all BMW enthusiasts, its just that max is more like a local forum so people are more friendly and nicer and try not to flame others. Post this on R3V and you'll have a 20 page thread by tomorrow morning.
E30 is more like a classic mean machine than average "sports" car, let me put it this way for you; what you've done is like, kidnapping Elvis Presley(RIP) (the E30), dressing him in girl clothes (teh gay mod AKA lambo doors) at gun point and then posting the picture on an Elvis Presley fan club, ofcourse you'll have millions of angry fans *th-up*

However, you'll get points for creativity at a competition and that might win you the trophy, so I kinda understand why u did this :)

calegrant
09-23-2007, 01:13 AM
IMO as long as you take the time to make sure it's done right, it's not a bad mod if you the owner like it. People might call it rice, but last time I checked lambo's were about as far from rice as you could get. Install lambo doors and you're instantly labeled a ricer....swap in a gallardo v10 and you'd probably have one of the most popular e30's on the net, odd how that works isn't it. The e30 community is dreadfully close minded, I've experienced plenty of negative feedback over my choice of wheels. But at the end of the day so long as it's done properly I don't see why it's disrespectful to bmw :confused:

Zexxy325is
09-23-2007, 08:36 PM
more pics please...good work on the custom fabrication job..*th-up**th-up*

pay no intention to these guys...you're right, most are "puppets"..

a few years ago the hardest of these so called "euro" guys would suck your dick for those doors..

How true Jeremy ,
heres a pic of what I started with ... Decah Vertical Door kit ...
then I had to make them bolt to my doors the way LSD vert door kits are .
I'll take some more pics soon ...
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/2194/dsc00118ar6.jpg

SamE30e
09-25-2007, 10:25 AM
The video you posted.. that car does not have bags. Either way I don't think Johns car would look good bagged. :P

Also Sam, man you gotta know the history of the OGs before you start throwing insults around. White rims and funny painted hood can only be one person, who was banned before you joined.

I wasn't throwing insults, I said I wasn't a fan of the doors. But to each his own, the hood is good though. I just called the guy before who said something about the "weirdly painted hood" a weiner jokingly.
So easy boys.

BMW BMXer
09-25-2007, 10:29 AM
He was not talking about this posters hood, I will send you pics of the car in question later.

SamE30e
09-25-2007, 12:16 PM
He was not talking about this posters hood, I will send you pics of the car in question later.

Word.

Arash
09-25-2007, 04:04 PM
I wasn't throwing insults, I said I wasn't a fan of the doors. But to each his own, the hood is good though. I just called the guy before who said something about the "weirdly painted hood" a weiner jokingly.
So easy boys.

I know what carbon fiber looks like, I have cf hood on my own car ;)

weiner :D

dgmorr
09-25-2007, 05:14 PM
you should have quit while you were ahead...but it's your car.

sproule905
09-29-2007, 10:36 AM

your signature is too big!

resize or they'll hound you!:moon:

Zexxy325is
09-29-2007, 01:28 PM

I'm still ahead of you ! LOL ...

Miguel
09-29-2007, 10:12 PM
I like it. I normally don't look twice at E30's but your's does turn heads.
Kudo's and keep on making it unique.

felixthecat6
10-01-2007, 07:08 PM
I guess you know the reason i haven't been around lately...the damn kids here are retarded...
Now the car,Although it's not my cup o tea..i can appreciate the work that went into it,good work John!
But don't forget,this is coming from a guy that had a primer/clear paint job with a flat black hood, so what do i know ;)

windsor318is
10-01-2007, 07:38 PM
more pics john, dont mind the usual 16 year olds in the e30 section

Zexxy325is
10-05-2007, 11:02 PM
I guess you know the reason i haven't been around lately...the damn kids here are retarded...
Now the car,Although it's not my cup o tea..i can appreciate the work that went into it,good work John!
But don't forget,this is coming from a guy that had a primer/clear paint job with a flat black hood, so what do i know ;)

Hey Dan ,
Thanks , and good to see your still keepin an eye on the bimmer seen ...

Zexxy325is
10-05-2007, 11:13 PM
more pics john, dont mind the usual 16 year olds in the e30 section

Hey Al,
I don't mind the shit puppit comments from the punks, everyone is entitled to there opinion !
Have you done anything more to your car ?
I hope its not on the bottle anymore, its just not worth it !
Take care, and I'll post some more pics soon... John.

europrince
10-08-2007, 08:43 PM

*th-up*