PDA

View Full Version : Limited Time Offer!

Seven
09-19-2007, 03:32 PM
Well, maybe I haven't had enough coffee today or something, but I blame Hound for getting out of the 7-series game and having me even thinking about this. ;) I'm thinking of selling the 7. I don't really want to, I have my reasons for considering this sale, I absolutely love that car ... next to a Ferrari, it is my dream car. A combination of driving excitement and luxury that is not easy to come by.

Given the luck of other 7-series sales on this forum, I don't really expect much action, but I'm not too concerned about that anyway, just want to test the waters ... the deal is this.

I'm going to consider selling the car up to the end of the month (September 2007). I'll give the car to the highest offer at that time. Just to be up front, no offers under $20K will be considered. If the car doesn't sell by then, I'm keeping it. :)

Here are the details.

- 2001 BMW 740i
- Sport Package
- Premium Package
- Interior Appearance Package
- Cold Weather Package
- wide screen nav
- 138,000 kms
- new tires not too long ago
- new waterpump
- new belts
- new rad when I bought it a year ago
- fresh synthetic oil changed more than necessary
- stored in the winter.

The car is in perfect condition. Other than a slight noise from the front passenger side wheel over slow speed bumps (I have a feeling this is a ball joint, but I've had it checked out once and was told it was fine). It's not currently cert or e-tested since I'm only thinking of selling, but I guarentee it needs nothing for either, and would be willing to get it cert and e-tested if need be.

I'll post pics later if any interest is shown, but for now, here are links to some pics I've previously posted on this forum.

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81166
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90532

If there is any interest post here, or pm me.

Thanks.

hadesm5
09-19-2007, 09:37 PM
your car is really sick man good luck

dbworld4k
09-19-2007, 10:18 PM
You would have MUCH better luck with listing the car on Autotrader.

Seven
09-20-2007, 10:11 AM
Yeah, I know ... not wanting to sell it that badly though, so I thought I'd ask here first. If I do sell, I'd much rather it be to an enthusiast anyway. But, if at the end of the month I still think it's a good idea to sell, you'll see it on autotrader ... probably kijiji first ... it's free :).

Seven
09-20-2007, 10:13 AM
your car is really sick man good luck

Thanks man!! *th-up* It is really sick! Drove it to work today, damn I love it! *love* ... If it sells, I'll get another one in the future for sure.

Eurostyle
09-21-2007, 01:43 AM
Yeah, I know ... not wanting to sell it that badly though, so I thought I'd ask here first. If I do sell, I'd much rather it be to an enthusiast anyway. But, if at the end of the month I still think it's a good idea to sell, you'll see it on autotrader ... probably kijiji first ... it's free :).

Yeah...but here you are going to get PMs like "I know you are asking 20K, but would you take $10K??" sort of thing! Sorry to say it, but max is not an easy place to sell...

Good luck on the sale tho, hope you stay euro on your next car!

Seven
09-21-2007, 11:52 AM
^ I'm not totally convinced I want to sell anyway, I will post on autotrader etc when and IF I am sure selling is what I want to do. ... People can feel free to PM me lowball offers ... but as my original post said, they won't be considered. :)

Thanks for the bump! *th-up*

Seven
09-24-2007, 01:06 PM
The offer is getting more limited ... :)

Hound
09-25-2007, 11:32 AM
Ok I still have the car buddy :P lol good luck on the sale of the beauty man. She really is worth the $$ for sure. Dont worry im not going anywhere and plan to get an E38 at somepoint so I will be back ;)

Seven
09-28-2007, 01:02 PM
You people are going to make me keep this beautiful car aren't you??! ... Okay fine!! :)