PDA

View Full Version : Removing limiter on new 328 ? (now the $1k bet thread)

BlitzSix
09-18-2007, 12:18 AM
Hey guys.. my buddy has a 07 bmw 328xi.. leased brand new, less than 5k on it...

He said he hit the limiter at 219... is there anyways to get it removed? I told him you would need to get a chip, however I'm also assuiming that it's not warranty friendly.

So I'm just posting to make sure... does anyone know of a way to remove the limiter such that it can later be reversed, since the car is a lease ?

Thanks!

e30bim
09-18-2007, 10:36 AM
Why does he need to go more than 219km/h? I don't think that 2.8 has much more in it anyways. If it's a lease he should just leave it alone. If he can't afford to buy the car, I'm sure he can't afford not to have his license when he gets caught going that fast.

BMW03
09-18-2007, 10:38 AM
ya in the case with the lease i wouldn't mess with the chips/limiter.

T.Dot_E30
09-18-2007, 10:56 AM
Tell his mommy and daddy how fast he was going and explain to them how he wants to remove the limiter to go faster.

I'm sure they wouldn't mind funding his death.

King Luis
09-18-2007, 11:34 AM
my e30 325is had the power to hit 230km/h (speedo error but still.)
and i'm pretty sure the 2.8 (which my dad has also) can hit 250km/h no problem.

JUS_CRZN
09-18-2007, 11:47 AM
Try Turner motorsports or Active Autoworks they should have something.

BlitzSix
09-18-2007, 12:33 PM
Why does he need to go more than 219km/h? I don't think that 2.8 has much more in it anyways. If it's a lease he should just leave it alone. If he can't afford to buy the car, I'm sure he can't afford not to have his license when he gets caught going that fast.

Thanks for jumping to conclusions but just because someone is leasing a car does not mean they can't afford to buy it, in case you didn't know.

Tell his mommy and daddy how fast he was going and explain to them how he wants to remove the limiter to go faster.

I'm sure they wouldn't mind funding his death.

Very mature reply.

Thanks to the rest of the people who actually tried to help :)

Chris de la Cruz
09-18-2007, 12:57 PM
you mean govenor?

btw top speed sucks... its how fast you get there is what matters.

Mystikal
09-18-2007, 02:17 PM
btw top speed sucks... its how fast you get there is what matters.

Spoken like a true E30 aka brick owner. :D

Jay

dtthiaga
09-18-2007, 06:00 PM
If it's a lease he should just leave it alone. If he can't afford to buy the car, I'm sure he can't afford not to have his license when he gets caught going that fast.

Some statements are true, and some are soooooooooo wrong.

Leasing a car doesn't mean you can't afford it. Far from it. It could mean, you've got the money to buy a new car every 3-4 years, and couldn't be bothered with low-ballers and test pilots when trying to sell it.

Leasing is the way to go if you can write it off.

More importantly, don’t modify the car while it is under the warranty; especially engine items. You wouldn’t want the warranty denied over a stupid mod chip. Car manufactures will always look for ways to deny warranty claims.

rodo
09-18-2007, 06:05 PM
Leasing means you can't afford the car? HAHAHHAA or it could also mean that you know how to invest your money to get a return on investment which is higher than the lease rate. Way to jump to conclusions ;)

on the e90 325i the limiter is at 216, because if you reset the avg speed when you're riding the limiter it reads 216.5-216.6. The only way I know of overcoming this is chipping the car

abc12
09-18-2007, 06:13 PM
50 km/h over the speed limit is consider racing... 100 km/h i wouldn't know what they consider that to be... get-a-away driving from the cops....

how fast do u really wanna go on the streets of toronto here?

King Luis
09-18-2007, 06:17 PM
50 km/h over the speed limit is consider racing... 100 km/h i wouldn't know what they consider that to be... get-a-away driving from the cops....

how fast do u really wanna go on the streets of toronto here?

who said streets in toronto?
maybe its at a track somewhere.

BUT dtthiaga made a really good point. don't touch anything with the motor if you want it to be covered under warranty.

Marky_mark
09-18-2007, 09:22 PM
The new 2007 328 is not a 2.8 inline 6 its really a 3.0 liter inline 6 same goes for the 2006 325i its a 3.0 also BMW is just using the 328 badge as the model number and to remove your top speed limiter you would have to find some place that knows the software on theses cars very well to over ride the top speed limiter

slemmer
09-18-2007, 10:54 PM
If you remove the limiter, wouldn't the highest speed reached be recorded somewhere that can be pulled and then determined that the limiter was bypassed?

summit425
09-19-2007, 02:51 AM
yes e90 328 is 3.0L not 2.8L

e90 328 and 330 both are 3.0L but 330 has more torque and HP.

e30bim
09-19-2007, 03:54 PM
Sorry Rodo, I'm not saying there's a chance that he cannot afford to plop down $45k cash for the car, but it's very unlikely, in fact I will put down $1000 of my own money as a bet to say that he does not have that sort of $$$ lying around, even if it is parked in mutual funds, bonds or actively in the market. I personally am saying this as a person who grew up in a house with a father who is a CA and is the CFO of a large company. I was always told the best financial advise in terms of cars, if you cannot afford to pay cash for a car you shouldn't be driving it. I am not disagreeing for one second with you in regards to interest rates, and why not borrow money at a lower APR when you can park it in an investment that will yield higher returns, than putting it into a car which will depreciate in the long run and put you in the red.

I am just simply saying, there is a 95% chance in this case he is driving a car, which on paper he probably shouldn't be. He is the credit companies wet dream. He is not the Avg. Oakville VP pulling down $180k that doesn't know shit about cars, doesn't care about a huge motor (otherwise he would have got the 335i) and just wants to drive something new and stylish. He's a young guy probably living paycheck to paycheck and needs some pussy bait (probably doesn't have a gf), and is beating the shit out of the car.

My assumption is based on the fact that he is driving 218km/h riding the limiter probably on the qew or the 401 or 407 and is irresponsible; (and wanting to go faster). He is going to lose his license, or kill someone in only a matter of time. In this case, he was probably not the solid minded guy looking for a way to save money/invest money and thinking of his financial future.

Best case scenario, in 4 years he:

-Is alive
-Has a license
-Has some money left in his pocket
-Doesn't go over his km allowance by xx,xxx km

Boots R
09-19-2007, 04:07 PM
Sorry Rodo, I'm not saying there's a chance that he cannot afford to plop down $45k cash for the car, but it's very unlikely, in fact I will put down $1000 of my own money as a bet to say that he does not have that sort of $$$ lying around, even if it is parked in mutual funds, bonds or actively in the market. I personally am saying this as a person who grew up in a house with a father who is a CA and is the CFO of a large company. I was always told the best financial advise in terms of cars, if you cannot afford to pay cash for a car you shouldn't be driving it. I am not disagreeing for one second with you in regards to interest rates, and why not borrow money at a lower APR when you can park it in an investment that will yield higher returns, than putting it into a car which will depreciate in the long run and put you in the red.

I am just simply saying, there is a 95% chance in this case he is driving a car, which on paper he probably shouldn't be. He is the credit companies wet dream. He is not the Avg. Oakville VP pulling down $180k that doesn't know shit about cars, doesn't care about a huge motor (otherwise he would have got the 335i) and just wants to drive something new and stylish. He's a young guy probably living paycheck to paycheck and needs some pussy bait (probably doesn't have a gf), and is beating the shit out of the car.

My assumption is based on the fact that he is driving 218km/h riding the limiter probably on the qew or the 401 or 407 and is irresponsible; (and wanting to go faster). He is going to lose his license, or kill someone in only a matter of time. In this case, he was probably not the solid minded guy looking for a way to save money/invest money and thinking of his financial future.

-Is alive
-Has a license

Weren't you the guy who said anyone who doesn't buy an e30 isn't an enthusiast?

propr'one
09-19-2007, 04:36 PM
that was some flat out, greasy corn based diahrrea bullshit there bro.

shut up. now.

Axxe
09-19-2007, 10:02 PM
General Discussion is the new off topic. And I love it.

golden
09-19-2007, 10:12 PM

if he can't afford to buy the car? What does that have to do with a lease?

that's probably the dumbest thing i've read...

leasing, in most cases, is much smarter than buying and dropping 50k on a hugely depreciating asset.

golden
09-19-2007, 10:18 PM
if he can't afford to buy the car? What does that have to do with a lease?

that's probably the dumbest thing i've read...

leasing, in most cases, is much smarter than buying and dropping 50k on a hugely depreciating asset.

ooops, didnt read your latest post.

dtthiaga
09-20-2007, 12:58 AM
I personally am saying this as a person who grew up in a house with a father who is a CA and is the CFO of a large company. I was always told the best financial advise in terms of cars, if you cannot afford to pay cash for a car you shouldn't be driving it.

I am just simply saying, there is a 95% chance in this case he is driving a car, which on paper he probably shouldn't be. He is the credit companies wet dream.

CFO of which company? Let's hear the name, so we can verify it.
$1000 says he doesn't come up with a name that we can verify. :)

You do realize, for a lot of people, a car is a tax write-off. Leasing is the only way to go; otherwise, you're leaving money on the table at tax time!!!!

If the lease interest rate is 3-4%, you are an idiot to pay cash for the $60K car. With an attitude like that, I wouldn't want your dad any where near our companies. A wise man would lease the car, and invest the $60,000 and receive far more that 3-4% interest.

I could easily make 10% return in my investments.

As long as the lease or bank rate is less than 6%, you are better off investing the money and making car payments.

.... move on man.... with comments like this for a for sale thread,
If you give me $100 I will take it.
GEO Tracker FS (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95430), I don't think your opinion counts..

... CFO of which company again? Rogers, Telus, RIM? :D

e30bim
09-20-2007, 10:25 AM
I never once said anyone who doesn't drive an e30 isn't an enthusiast??? I don't know where you got that from. Obviously the people arguing with me did not read what I said. Anyways, the point of the matter is the guy is driving 219km/h down the highway and he wants to go faster. This is not the type of person who is very responsible. Are you going to argue with me and say that there aren't people out there that lease cars because they can't otherwise afford it? I said if someone had 60k lying around that YES you can make a better ROI on your money that dumping it in a lease and seeing nothing but depreciation. I am saying in this particular ****ing circumstance this tool most likely can't afford to drive this car on paper.

One of you just said "If the lease interest rate is 3-4%, you are an idiot to pay cash for the $60K car. With an attitude like that, I wouldn't want your dad any where near our companies. A wise man would lease the car, and invest the $60,000 and receive far more that 3-4% interest."

You don't receive interest when you lease a car. You PAY that 4% to borrow it you goof.

The point of the ****ing matter is the guy shouldn't be driving ANY car if he is trying to find a way to make his car go faster than 219km/h on the road that everyone else drives on.

If this guy has a bank roll fat enough to choke a hippo he would have bought the 335i if he's such a speed demon. I think my G is safe.

StikiGreenZ
09-20-2007, 10:51 AM
^^^ Stupid comment above. You sound like you're speaking more out of jealousy than actual sensible knowledge. You have incomplete information on his financial / tax situation and should keep your uninformed comments to yourself.

Lots of people remove their limiters... Doesn't mean they use that on the street.

That pussybait comment is one of the most immature comments I have ever heard on MaxBimmer.

Boots R
09-20-2007, 12:11 PM
You don't receive interest when you lease a car. You PAY that 4% to borrow it you goof.

He said INVEST the 60 grand. Investing money means you receivee intrest on your investment.

You sound like you're speaking more out of jealousy than actual sensible knowledge.

He's just mad because he can only afford an e30.

DINAN 3
09-20-2007, 01:22 PM
We own both of our BMW's outright and still are able to write off the yearly depreciation and expenses, within the same limits as anyone leasing their vehicles.
I don't know why everyone assumes that only leased vehicles can be written off ?
Expecting to earn, year after year, a guaranteed 10% rate of return is plain old foolish and inexperienced talk (let's see you through a bear market). I've been averaging an amazing 18%/yr over the past 5 yrs, because it was an easy market environment (bull-market) to make money. Year to date, I'm up 17% (outperforming the TSX), but that was only achievable through alot more trading/risk taking and dedication to good stock picking (THNX ~> BBD.B & HXU). Considering the current market, I would be happy with a 7-8% return for next year and that might only be achieved with a significant short position (considering ~> HXD).
Don't forget that these returns are still taxable, though at a favourable rate.

The way I see it, leasing a car does not pay off unless you're getting one of these ultra-low under 3% lease rates. Don't forget that when leasing, one pays full sticker and the finance companies, 99% of the time, accurately calculate the depreciation into your monthly lease. Believe me, they are not in the business of loosing money and if investing was sooo easy, they would use their capital to, as you claim, "easily make 10% return" on their investments".

From my experience, one is best off looking for a good deal on a nice 3-4 yr old vehicle, which has allready incurred most of the heavy depreciation.

Wannabe
09-20-2007, 02:29 PM
e30bim.. your dad just told you that so you dont go spend his money on a new car.. hense why you drive an E30... because you can buy it outright.

Leasing is a cheaper option for people why people who flip their cars every 3-4 years.. because even if you finance and dont keep it for the full term, you never really own the car anyways. Because either way whether you lease or finance and if you dont make a couple payments.. the car is Repo'd.

People who Pay cash for cars count for about 4% of total vehicle sales.

e30bim
09-20-2007, 04:39 PM
Ok. I'll go through this one by one:

ddthiaga - I wouldn't want you doing my taxes, I'm pretty sure you're like Kramer and don't even know what a write off is. I would like you to define it without googling it you knob. Just because you can write something off does not mean it is the wisest financial move for a person. You still have to earn the money (which is already post tax money) and all that a tax write off is, is money a person spends which is no longer declared as taxable income. So if you were able to flush money down the toilet and write it off, I'm sure as someone as dumb as you sound would. This is a direct quote from what you said:

"You do realize, for a lot of people, a car is a tax write-off. Leasing is the only way to go; otherwise, you're leaving money on the table at tax time!!!!

If the lease interest rate is 3-4%, you are an idiot to pay cash for the $60K car. With an attitude like that, I wouldn't want your dad any where near our companies. A wise man would lease the car, and invest the $60,000 and receive far more that 3-4% interest. "

You seem to think when you lease a car you receive interest. Case and point you have about as much between your ears as OJ Simpson has in the bank.

Stikigreez - Go smoke another joint and read what this post began with.

Boots - Yeah you post alot and have a bigger mouth than you do a brain, a) because my name is "e30bim" doesn't mean that's all I drive. I have an e30 as a summer weekend car, my daily driver is an e36 328is that is fully paid for. It's strange that you think someone that can "only afford to drive an e30" is lower than you. I think you just offended half the board. If you had a brain, you would see that there are alot of e30's out there that are worth alot more than your car, not that it matters at all. You just wanted to chirp and be heard. Congrats on contributing about as much to the air as a hangover fart.

Dinan3- A guy that sounds like he actually is in touch with reality and has his shit together. Take a lesson from this guy.

Wannabe- You sound about as smart as an in shower toaster. Here is your genious quote: "Leasing is a cheaper option for people why people who flip their cars every 3-4 years.. because even if you finance and dont keep it for the full term, you never really own the car anyways. Because either way whether you lease or finance and if you dont make a couple payments.. the car is Repo'd. People who Pay cash for cars count for about 4% of total vehicle sales."

Firstly, it sounds like you don't know the difference between leasing and financing. So instead of talking you should have been reading. Secondly, somehow the topic came to be having $60k cash lying around and deciding whether to purchase outright or lease. Someone that has $60k lying around looking for a better ROI is not missing lease payments and dealing with the Repo man. Lastly, please footnote where you pulled that "People who Pay cash for cars count for about 4% of total vehicle sales" statistic. You and Stickygreenz should meet up and blow eachother supers and fry some more brain cells. : P

I'm not better than anyone on here, I'm a down to earth guy and if I have something to say I'm going to say it, just like most people on here do. All I heard is some guy talking about a nice car which he drives 218km/h on the ****ing road, and wants to take the top speed governor off, without one mention of doing it for more hp or torque, but to go faster on the ****ing street.

Axxe
09-20-2007, 04:55 PM
Dude, he NEVER said that he receives interest while leasing. He said that he can reinvest the money ELSEWHERE.

BTW, leasing is what you do when you actually have money. Don't give a **** about the depreciation, just pick what you like, and drive something new every 3 years.

Boots R
09-20-2007, 05:05 PM
Boots - Yeah you post alot and have a bigger mouth than you do a brain, a) because my name is "e30bim" doesn't mean that's all I drive. I have an e30 as a summer weekend car, my daily driver is an e36 328is that is fully paid for. It's strange that you think someone that can "only afford to drive an e30" is lower than you. I think you just offended half the board. If you had a brain, you would see that there are alot of e30's out there that are worth alot more than your car, not that it matters at all. You just wanted to chirp and be heard. Congrats on contributing about as much to the air as a hangover fart.

Excuse me? didn't I prove you wrong in the first part of my reply? I guess you missed that part.

propr'one
09-20-2007, 05:24 PM
Believe me, i know lots of wealthy people, most of them lease cars. Why? Cause they dont give a **** about them, its someone else's car, they drive it whatever, it breaks, ****it, it gets stolen ****it, its not their car.

poor people like me and my parents buy cars outright.

dtthiaga
09-20-2007, 05:42 PM
Dinan 3, you do realize that you if you own the car, there is a ceiling of $30,000 for automobiles when considering CCA (Capital Cost Allowance). The CCA may be claimed at a rate of 30% per year, and in the first year, it's only 15% depreciated!!!!!

Leasing allows you $800/month to be written-off, even in the first year. You have to crunch the numbers, but to some, leasing is far better than owning it. You might be leaving Tax money on the table!!!!

And, if you can do it right, you can then buy the car out of the business for far less than it's actually worth, Don’t assume people are “inexperienced”.

e30bim You still didn’t tell us where your dad was/is a CFO??? You still don’t get it do you. I’ll break it down in simple terms for you.

Let’s assume you have $10,000 cash for a car. The bank/lease rate is 4%. So, buying the car outright, you saved yourself $400.00 in interest.

Now, if you INVESTED the $10K, at 10% rate of return, you would have made $1000.00. Now, paying the car payment, or lease, you spent $400 in interest. So, I’d be up $200 by leasing and investing. Given the opportunity to write off more with a lease (potentially), you would be up even more.

And, if the car turns out to be a POS, you can walk away from the lease vehicle.

When crunching numbers, you have to consider opportunity cost as well. But, do or think what you want. It’s your money.

e30bim
09-20-2007, 05:45 PM
I don't care anymore, I really don't.

propr'one
09-20-2007, 05:45 PM
then stop posting.

rodo
09-21-2007, 01:15 AM
Exactly, leasing is for people that don't care to be bothered by selling the car, having to worry about maintenance and all that hassle. You lease a car, you have it while its under warranty and scheduled maintenance and 3 yrs down the road you lease a new one

shimajer
09-21-2007, 03:36 AM
i believe there are mod chips that arent detectable? contact TECHNINE (Gary)

rodo
09-21-2007, 08:15 PM
hey shimajer, i see your car at least once or twice a day around school

BlitzSix
09-23-2007, 02:24 PM

-Is alive
-Has a license

I'm sorry if I come across as an ass, but you're pathetic. All I came here for is a SIMPLE question of whether there is a way to take the limiter off.

You don't know

a) how old my friend is
b) where he drives the car (track/street)
c) how much money he makes
d) how much money he has in his bank account

Yet, you choose to assume all these things, and bash him for it? Hell he is not even on this forum so why would you bother? Even if he was, what business is it of yours how he handles his money ? I asked a question about BMWs in the GENERAL forum, not a question about what to do with money in off topic. Perhaps, he makes more than 180k a year? Perhaps he's an older person who tracks the car? Well guess what, you don't know, so why do you post all this bullshit? To start arguments for the hell of it ?

In fact, I'd like to take you up on your $1000 bet. Why don't we meet up and he can show his bank info to you, and you can hand him a grand.

Jim .E.
09-23-2007, 02:56 PM
... I'd like to take you up on your $1000 bet. Why don't we meet up and he can show his bank info to you, and you can hand him a grand.

e30bim you just got called out. Put your money where your mouth is.

DINAN 3
09-23-2007, 04:05 PM
Dinan 3, you do realize that you if you own the car, there is a ceiling of $30,000 for automobiles when considering CCA (Capital Cost Allowance). The CCA may be claimed at a rate of 30% per year, and in the first year, it's only 15% depreciated!!!!!

Leasing allows you $800/month to be written-off, even in the first year. You have to crunch the numbers, but to some, leasing is far better than owning it. You might be leaving Tax money on the table!!!!

And, if you can do it right, you can then buy the car out of the business for far less than it's actually worth, Don’t assume people are “inexperienced”.

That's why I just bought my '03 540 for 29 grand.....even assuming an unreasonable 10% opportunity cost...it cost me less than half of $800/month to drive her. Also, wondering what in comparison you can lease for $800/month (Tax in & No $$$ down) these days ?
I agree w/ most people on this thread that leasing is a luxury and it almost never makes financial sense.

e30bim
09-24-2007, 02:41 PM
Fair enough, I will put my money where my mouth is. He can prove to me that he has $45,000 of liquid money in his bank account. I'm not talking about getting a line of credit, or a reverse mortgage or anything like that. I'm talking about 45k cash.

Mystikal
09-24-2007, 08:31 PM
Fair enough, I will put my money where my mouth is. He can prove to me that he has $45,000 of liquid money in his bank account. I'm not talking about getting a line of credit, or a reverse mortgage or anything like that. I'm talking about 45k cash.

Don't change the bet now...

I will put down $1000 of my own money as a bet to say that he does not have that sort of $$$ lying around, even if it is parked in mutual funds, bonds or actively in the market.

Pretty sure that means all investment and savings funds are game.

I wanna see how this turns out!

Jay

e30bim
09-25-2007, 10:14 AM
You're right, $45,000 of money which is not borrowed can be acceptable. He cannot use home equity though.

DINAN 3
09-25-2007, 10:31 AM
You're right, $45,000 of money which is not borrowed can be acceptable. He cannot use home equity though.

I would add a condition that the 45 g's had to be in the account before Sept. 17th.....the start date of this thread...just to guarantee that no funny business went down + RRSP's don't count as they are not liquid $$$.

T.Dot_E30
09-25-2007, 10:44 AM
Judging by the age/maturity of blitxsix, i'd say the odds are against him.

Come on, e30bim put the offer out, MAN up.

e30bim
09-25-2007, 10:49 AM
I am manning up dude. I bet him, I will pay if he wants to prove it to me. He knows the terms/conditions now. I will give him 7 days to produce proof. I have 50 crisp $20 bills waiting for him. If this actually goes down we need a couple officials from Max.

I will give him $1000 if:

a) On Sept. 17, 2007, he had $45,000 CAD available in liquid assets. Excluding RRSP's, Lines of Credit, Home Equity. He is free to use only money in play in the stock market, mutual funds, bonds, GIC's, Savings Account's, Chequing Accounts. He essentially has to prove to me that he could have paid full MSRP in cash for the exact 2007 BMW 328xi he is driving.

b) The accounts can be proved to be his by people who work at a Chartered Bank in Canada, or an official representing a registered Investment Firm.

c) The car must be proven to be his, the title of course will be under the leasing company but must be registered to him and not his parents, a friend, uncle etc. etc.

d) He must produce documentation to me within 7 days from today. Deadline is 00:01 October 3rd, 2007.

e) It has to be the same "friend" that has the "leased brand new 328xi" that has less than 5000 km on the car. (It's been almost 2 weeks, so I will be very liberal, and he has to show me less than 8000 km on the odometer of this car)

- I basically want to protect myself from him digging up some guy that has the same car as his "friend" to collect on the bet.

- This is what I am proposing for now. Obviously if anyone has any objections/comments/suggestions, this is an open board so feel free to add any additional ideas you may have.

I am a man of my word, and I want this to remain fair for both of us. Blistix called me up to the plate, so here I am. Let's rock and roll.

BlitzSix
09-25-2007, 02:19 PM
Judging by the age/maturity of blitxsix, i'd say the odds are against him.

Come on, e30bim put the offer out, MAN up.

Are you kidding me? *I'm* immature ? You're the one who started flaming like an angry 13 year old when I posted the question, being jealous that people can have expensive cars that are their own and not their parents.

Honestly, you're as bad as e30bim... you know nothign about the situation (age/income/etc of my freind) yet you go and flame away for no reason.

I'd love to know how YOUR behavior is mature, yet mine is not, when all I did was ask a simple question regarding the limiter on a car.

BlitzSix
09-25-2007, 02:21 PM
I am manning up dude. I bet him, I will pay if he wants to prove it to me. He knows the terms/conditions now. I will give him 7 days to produce proof. I have 50 crisp $20 bills waiting for him. If this actually goes down we need a couple officials from Max.

I will give him $1000 if:

a) On Sept. 17, 2007, he had $45,000 CAD available in liquid assets. Excluding RRSP's, Lines of Credit, Home Equity. He is free to use only money in play in the stock market, mutual funds, bonds, GIC's, Savings Account's, Chequing Accounts. He essentially has to prove to me that he could have paid full MSRP in cash for the exact 2007 BMW 328xi he is driving.

b) The accounts can be proved to be his by people who work at a Chartered Bank in Canada, or an official representing a registered Investment Firm.

c) The car must be proven to be his, the title of course will be under the leasing company but must be registered to him and not his parents, a friend, uncle etc. etc.

d) He must produce documentation to me within 7 days from today. Deadline is 00:01 October 3rd, 2007.

e) It has to be the same "friend" that has the "leased brand new 328xi" that has less than 5000 km on the car. (It's been almost 2 weeks, so I will be very liberal, and he has to show me less than 8000 km on the odometer of this car)

- I basically want to protect myself from him digging up some guy that has the same car as his "friend" to collect on the bet.

- This is what I am proposing for now. Obviously if anyone has any objections/comments/suggestions, this is an open board so feel free to add any additional ideas you may have.

I am a man of my word, and I want this to remain fair for both of us. Blistix called me up to the plate, so here I am. Let's rock and roll.

http://213.251.164.142/zomg2.gif

Kal
09-25-2007, 02:29 PM
blitzsix u bafoon .. whats the point of pasting the picture .. go do this in person so you can collect your dough.

BlitzSix
09-25-2007, 02:35 PM
It is to please the masses until the proper documentation can be aquired :)

e30bim
09-25-2007, 02:36 PM
That says September 25th, I asked for the 17th. Secondly, I am assuming this is your account, which is not in question. Thirdly, I highly doubt that this is your account either when you're driving a '92 Civic Sedan. I'm sure you would drive something a little newer if you had 100k kicking around.

Lastly, this really is none of my business, but you have a hold of funds for $17,000 on your chequing account. The topic at hand here is you just posted a .jpg of a random CIBC account summary with no name associated to it. Could I post a picture of yacht and show my status? By how defensive you are getting I can see that my $1000 is safer than a diebold.

BlitzSix
09-25-2007, 02:43 PM
I know you asked for the 17th, I just asked my friend to take a screen shot of his account today just for now until he can get the proper documentation that he had the same amount on the 17th.

This is not my account. My friend sent me the screenshot.

Not my account, but there is a 17 000 hold probably because a cheque was deposited and still needs to be cleared.

While this is completely different from posting a pictures of a boat, since that could be found in a search, and I doubt you'll find many screenshots of bank accounts on google with today's date, I agree that it is not "official" enough to warrant the $1000 (people can say that it's photoshopped, etc), hence why I said it was just something to post for now to shut up the nay sayers like t dot.

Lastly, how exaclty am I "getting defensive"? I would really like to know this, as all I've done is call you and t dot immature, which is the same thing I did in my very first post.

Boots R
09-25-2007, 02:44 PM
That says September 25th, I asked for the 17th. Secondly, I am assuming this is your account, which is not in question. Thirdly, I highly doubt that this is your account either when you're driving a '92 Civic Sedan. I'm sure you would drive something a little newer if you had 100k kicking around.

Lastly, this really is none of my business, but you have a hold of funds for $17,000 on your chequing account. The topic at hand here is you just posted a .jpg of a random CIBC account summary with no name associated to it. Could I post a picture of yacht and show my status? By how defensive you are getting I can see that my $1000 is safer than a diebold.

Bitch, you got owned. Quit crying, pay up, and shut your mouth.

jstalin
09-25-2007, 03:01 PM
haha LOVE it... blitz gets a grand cuz' some jealous know-it-all couldn't keep his mouth shut.

T.Dot_E30
09-25-2007, 03:06 PM
Since when does maturity = immature?

Your rant is exactly what I mean.

BlitzSix
09-25-2007, 03:11 PM
Since when does maturity = immature?

Your rant is exactly what I mean.

What are you talking about?

You said:

"Judging by the age/maturity of blitxsix, i'd say the odds are against him."

Implying that I am young and immature and the odds are against me. THen you said:

"Come on, e30bim put the offer out, MAN up."

That I have to man up since e30bim put the offer out.

Thus, you're essentially flaming me for no reason. How does me pointing that out make me immature?

BMW_7
09-25-2007, 03:15 PM
Since lim(fx) = lim(fa) Therefore x and a are the same

why do you post like that. lol

makes you sound kinda douchey

e30bim
09-25-2007, 03:17 PM
The bet is still on. I find it convenient how fast his friend was able to show him his financial records. Anyways name the date and time and I'll be there. Something seems fishy about someone that aparently buys a $70,000 GIC instead of buying mutual funds. But we'll all have to wait and see! : )

Lastly, someone with a healthy account like that would laugh if he was called up by some douche driving a rusted '92 chivvvvic saloon and said "hurry up and get me a screen shot of your account overview so I can prove you have more than $45,000 and we'll be able to get $1000 off this guy on the internet" Hahaha I am actually laughing right now, but it's your $1000 to come and get once you do a little leg work and get me the proper paperwork and credentials. Time is ticking! 6 Days and 19 hrs left, get movin!

BlitzSix
09-25-2007, 03:21 PM
The bet is still on. I find it convenient how fast his friend was able to show him his financial records. Anyways name the date and time and I'll be there. Something seems fishy about someone that aparently buys a $70,000 GIC instead of buying mutual funds. But we'll all have to wait and see! : )

Yes, because its OH SO SUSPICIOUS that one can log into his banking account and take a screenshot. What did you expect it to take, a week to do that? If anything that proves that it's real if all he has to do is log in and take a picture...

And you forgot to respond to my question about how exactly I'm "getting defensive" ?

Also, no offence but your financial advice was proved wrong around 20 times by 10 different people in this thread, maybe it is wise to stop giving it out :)

e30bim
09-25-2007, 03:27 PM
Boots + Vadim sittin' in a tree, (or a chivvvic) ki-s-s-ing haha. Boots are you the pitcher or the catcher?

Anyways Vad,

I have other things to do than argue with you. You know how to get a hold of me, produce the papers and you'll win.

T.Dot_E30
09-25-2007, 03:43 PM
What are you talking about?
You said:
"Judging by the age/maturity of blitxsix, i'd say the odds are against him."

Implying that I am young and immature and the odds are against me. THen you said:

How about: Young (18-21) male, probably still in school, not yet established, still living with your parents type of maturity?? At your point in life, (still young), not many have earned $45k in assets, unless inherited or you were very fortunate. Hence, the odds being against you, having a friend in a similar state to be able to prove e30bim wrong.

Thus, you're essentially flaming me for no reason. How does me pointing that out make me immature?

I would have said much more if I was flaming you.

Great of you to man up thou, power to you if you can prove e30bim wrong on his wager. I just like seeing the internet drama :D

Boots R
09-25-2007, 04:43 PM
Boots + Vadim sittin' in a tree, (or a chivvvic) ki-s-s-ing haha. Boots are you the pitcher or the catcher?

Anyways Vad,

I have other things to do than argue with you. You know how to get a hold of me, produce the papers and you'll win.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/jerkit.gif

Don't resort to childish gay jokes just because someone called your bluff.

StikiGreenZ
09-25-2007, 04:48 PM
http://smiliesftw.com/x/jerkit.gif

Don't resort to childish gay jokes just because someone called your bluff.

This act is actually harder for some than others.

o2pb
09-25-2007, 04:52 PM
Ok this thread is hilarious. Im the friend in question, mentioned in the original post by BlitzSix. I have all the documents at my house, and I can show you the account on my laptop, as long as there is internet access. You will also see that I had the money before sept 17. Im not doing anything tonight, so we can get this stuff done anywhere between now.... and 3am or so.

Im located at Spadina/Front. Please PM me your cell # so we can get in touch.

Bring cash.

BlitzSix
09-25-2007, 04:58 PM
Also, we can show up to the meet on friday night if you need witnesses. Plus it will be amusing for all to watch.

StikiGreenZ
09-25-2007, 05:03 PM
I'll be a witness.

kamus
09-25-2007, 05:13 PM
nominate for sticky thread! :D

VSanj
09-25-2007, 05:21 PM
This is freakin classic shit right here.

what happened to E30 BIM...............is he gonna show up for this or what?

Blades
09-25-2007, 05:44 PM
I dunno whats going on in this thread .. to lazy to read it all but to the original question my E46 330 had a limiter at the same speed (220km) and after putting in the upsolute software (no chips in e46) it took it away. You can always revert back at any time.

Mystikal
09-25-2007, 06:55 PM
I'll be the maX official at the meet. PM me the time/place.

Jay

mirek
09-25-2007, 07:06 PM
great thread.

rodo
09-25-2007, 07:50 PM
Where is e30bim? this thread got really interesting :)

VSanj
09-25-2007, 08:45 PM
^^He is avoiding the ownage!

BimmerboyPH
09-25-2007, 10:34 PM
K theres a saying which my parents salesman told em, buy a house and lease a car. Y? Because cars dont hold there value,but there are exceptions. Like if its a ferrari or a classic or you wanna go racing etc. Everybody has there own opinion and there own reasoning as to why they will lease over purchase and purchase over lease.

When my parents got there first BMW in 2004 one of my friends is like " o you guys arent that rich caz you didnt buy it!" Im like well ur parents buy shitty cars that cost about as much as the downpayment that we put down on our car.

In the case of my dads Mazda we had to buy it because he uses it for work, which sucks caz we have to fork out a ton of money upfront and then by the time hes done with it the car is worth sod all.

This thread has gone completely off topic. As for removing the limiter, i dont have a clue, my parents 328i is leased and they have no intention of messing with it. If your still intrested i can ask around at work for you.

o2pb
09-25-2007, 10:45 PM
I would be interested in a completely reversable solution. What Blades suggested seems interesting but on their site, they dont seem to deal with 2007 models.

BimmerboyPH
09-25-2007, 11:01 PM
K im going in on Sat, and i'll ask around. So you want something invisible and reversable?

o2pb
09-25-2007, 11:14 PM
Thats correct.

Thanks

Arash
09-25-2007, 11:33 PM
I would be interested in a completely reversable solution. What Blades suggested seems interesting but on their site, they dont seem to deal with 2007 models.

Welcome to MAX!! *drink*

Jim .E.
09-26-2007, 12:01 AM
lol even though I've never been to a maX meet cuz I drive an accord. I'll actually go to this one.

o2pb
09-26-2007, 12:47 AM
Thanks Arash.

o2pb
09-26-2007, 07:13 PM
e30bim, where are you! I know you logged in today!

Quack
09-26-2007, 07:29 PM
PM MarkD he should be able to help you out

and to e30bim, I work at a Mercedes-Benz dealership, we have customers that own multi-million dollar companies & most of them lease their vehicle, in fact it seems like the richer they are the more they lease, some of them even lease 1/4 million dollar vehicles, I wouldn't call any of them poor because they are leasing.

rodo
09-26-2007, 08:10 PM
if you want to go into assumptions then you can think of it this way, rich people don't have the time or desire to list their cars on auto trader, deal with low ballers, etc etc. So they pay more and lease cause they can afford the convenience :)

mirek
09-26-2007, 08:37 PM
if you want to go into assumptions then you can think of it this way, rich people don't have the time or desire to list their cars on auto trader, deal with low ballers, etc etc. So they pay more and lease cause they can afford the convenience :)

I think you've said this same thing 4 times in this thread.

rodo
09-26-2007, 09:06 PM
I'll say it 5

mirek
09-26-2007, 09:08 PM
rich people dont have the time to list their cars on auto trader and deal with low ballers... duh.

They just post their leases on Leasebusters.com

sexxxybimmer
09-26-2007, 10:28 PM
Ok this thread is hilarious. Im the friend in question, mentioned in the original post by BlitzSix. I have all the documents at my house, and I can show you the account on my laptop, as long as there is internet access. You will also see that I had the money before sept 17. Im not doing anything tonight, so we can get this stuff done anywhere between now.... and 3am or so.

Im located at Spadina/Front. Please PM me your cell # so we can get in touch.

Bring cash.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Dude did u get ur money form b30bim?

o2pb
09-26-2007, 10:41 PM
No word from him.

e30bim
09-27-2007, 10:32 AM
Rodo's a poser

BlitzSix
09-27-2007, 10:41 AM
Okay, when are we meeting up? Are you coming to the friday meet ?

o2pb
09-27-2007, 10:42 AM
And you are "a man of your word".

Boots R
09-27-2007, 11:13 AM
Rodo's a poser

And you're a bitch. Pay up.

VSanj
09-27-2007, 11:35 AM
lol......................100 bucks says this guy doesnt have the guts to show up for ownage........lol

AceOfSpades
09-27-2007, 11:44 AM
lol......................100 bucks says this guy doesnt have the guts to show up for ownage........lol

alright, 100 bucks if he shows up for ownage!!!!!:D :D :D
don't let me down e30bim....don't be a pussy, or i'll be losing $100

VSanj
09-27-2007, 11:54 AM
^^Lol............man your out some loot!!!

StikiGreenZ
09-27-2007, 11:59 AM
I'm a pothead so I won't remember any of this by the time we meet up!

e30bim
09-27-2007, 12:31 PM
Wow it's so convenient that Blitzsix and his "Buddy" are always on right after one another! Hmmm I wonder if it's the same person???

BlitzSix
09-27-2007, 12:32 PM
Our IPs are different, stop making excuses please. If you bring the cash you'll see we're 2 different people

DINAN 3
09-27-2007, 12:33 PM
You high rollers better chill on the betting.
These high amounts are gonna cause some bad blood down the road and we're all friends here.
May I propose that a $1000 wager was unreasonable to begin with.....no matter the outcome (I'm not a pussy nor taking sides here)...how about re-negotiating for something more amusing/degrading.
Thought.....since it's tomato season...we bring a couple of bushels and looser takes a good pounding.
That way, everyone will actually show at the meet and we can all take part in this circus.

Just a friendly proposal *angel* ~> *uzi*me if you like...tryin to keep the peace.:rolleyes:

e30bim
09-27-2007, 12:48 PM
Blitzsix, I am proposing if you turn out to be full of shit and your buddy doesn't show I get to give you arabian goggles or you have to give me a rusty trombone.

BlitzSix
09-27-2007, 12:49 PM
Yeah but...no one asked him to bet. He came and flat out said I'll give $1000 if it was indeed the case that my friend had the money to buy, but chose to lease it. So he chose the terms, not anyone else

He then kept boasting that he has 50 20$ bills waiting once the paperwork is ready, which it is... and now he's backing out.

BlitzSix
09-27-2007, 12:51 PM
Blitzsix, I am proposing if you turn out to be full of shit and your buddy doesn't show I get to give you arabian goggles or you have to give me a rusty trombone.

Sure, do we still get a grand if we're not full of shit ?

Boots R
09-27-2007, 12:54 PM
Sure, do we still get a grand if we're not full of shit ?

If he says no, i'll sodomize him with a hot curling iron.

2slow2race
09-27-2007, 01:16 PM
very interesting thread.

DINAN 3
09-27-2007, 01:19 PM
Yeah but...no one asked him to bet. He came and flat out said I'll give $1000 if it was indeed the case that my friend had the money to buy, but chose to lease it. So he chose the terms, not anyone else

He then kept boasting that he has 50 20$ bills waiting once the paperwork is ready, which it is... and now he's backing out.

I know "e30bim" shot his mouth off about the G-note.
What I'm sayin is that $1000 wagers don't belong on these boards, amongst friends.
Endgame ~~> No-one here is gonna actually feel right about watching one of you having to pay out $1000, yet at the same time you're also not gonna get off easy (see Boots R's comments).
"e30bim" is not backing out here.....just responding to my suggestion...am I right "e30bim" ?
You guys do as you please.

zin
09-27-2007, 01:24 PM
"e30bim" = big picka

VSanj
09-27-2007, 01:25 PM
Agree with DINAN.................but disagree as well. If blitz propsed the wager than it should be trimmed down.

But shooting off your mouth and calling blitz out like that..............that was childish. So know when blitz lives up to his end, he should let the dude off the hook?? NO WAY

No one told E30 Bim to come out on this thread and be a dick. It was a simple technical question that blitz asked. As a community we should have helped him, instead E30 was a total prick and he deserves to be out of pocket to learn his lesson

o2pb
09-27-2007, 01:49 PM
If you think we are the same person, you have nothing to lose. Come to the meet tomorrow and OWN Blitz.

rodo
09-27-2007, 02:19 PM
Rodo's a poser

hahaha bud... funny how you have no idea what you are talking about. You challenge all these people you don't know. Anyone who knows me from this board can attest to the fact that im not a 'poser'.

e30bim
09-27-2007, 02:23 PM

StikiGreenZ
09-27-2007, 02:25 PM
Rodo's a poser, Stiki's a pothead.

e30bim - Got any other titles for people around here

rodo
09-27-2007, 02:32 PM
hahahahahaha and you know me?

VSanj
09-27-2007, 02:33 PM
^^e30bim is a prick............we all have our downfalls.......lol

I would rather be a potheaded poser hanging out in the Afghani mountians with a "I hate the Taliban" sign than be a prick like e30bim............to each their own i guess!

rodo
09-27-2007, 02:36 PM
Haahhahaha :)

jstalin
09-27-2007, 03:04 PM
so is e30 paying up tomorrow? I've gots to see this

BlitzSix
09-27-2007, 03:39 PM
I know "e30bim" shot his mouth off about the G-note.
What I'm sayin is that $1000 wagers don't belong on these boards, amongst friends.
Endgame ~~> No-one here is gonna actually feel right about watching one of you having to pay out $1000, yet at the same time you're also not gonna get off easy (see Boots R's comments).
"e30bim" is not backing out here.....just responding to my suggestion...am I right "e30bim" ?
You guys do as you please.

Yes, but a "friend" doesn't exactly go shouting off about saying who can afford what, and telling people that they don't have money for mods when he has no idea what he's talking about, especially in a thread that had NOTHING to do with money but which posed a very simple question. If you go around insulting people for no reason, you deserve a harsh lesson such as this, IMO.

I agree with what VSanj said.

e30bim, are you gonna be at the friday meet?

Does anyone here know this e30bim character in person? Does he show up to meets ?

propr'one
09-27-2007, 03:42 PM
No, he doesn't.

vadim, when you get your grand, you're taking me out for iced cream.

e30bim
09-27-2007, 03:42 PM
Blitz I'll be there buds, don't you worry. You bring the shit and I'll bring the $1000 if I get proved wrong. Stop chirping until you show me the stuff I asked for or I'll rip your throat out and shit down the hole : P hehe

BlitzSix
09-27-2007, 03:58 PM
I thought your avoiding of my questions regarding where you want to meet, disappearing from the thread, etc meant you backed out.

But if you're coming to the La Paloma meet on friday, then we'll show up too. What time will you be coming?

propr'one
09-27-2007, 04:06 PM
Blitz I'll be there buds, don't you worry. You bring the shit and I'll bring the $1000 if I get proved wrong. Stop chirping until you show me the stuff I asked for or I'll rip your throat out and shit down the hole : P hehe

Dont threaten people you dont know. Its just not smart.

98Dinan3
09-27-2007, 04:25 PM
So what time is this all going down? I'm going to be there for sure to see this.... I say the $1000 bet stands, and we throw in the tomatoes. What else can we do that would be so entertaining? Someone's getting pwned!

e30bim
09-27-2007, 05:12 PM
Don't forget that this guy better bring his $1000 too.

Arash
09-27-2007, 05:22 PM
Dont threaten people you dont know. Its just not smart.

yes, threaten people you know you can beat up :D

I say this whole meeting up and paying up thing is a bad idea, something tells me something terrible is going to happen that everyone will regret later on.
e30bim, why don't you get the **** off this forum now that you've got owned so badly, no one knows you, you don't know anyone, and you've just made a ****ing retard out of yourself here.

zin
09-27-2007, 05:24 PM
listen e30bim might have pissed off alot of people, but he's got a point , buddy better bring his money

mirek
09-27-2007, 05:28 PM
Or he can pay the 1000$, and be forever known as a man of his word. :o

Mystikal
09-27-2007, 05:42 PM
So does this mean I gotta come to the meet? Fair enough, but someone better make me some bruschetta with those tomatoes.

Jay

propr'one
09-27-2007, 06:21 PM

If he's gonna fight vadim, he's gonna be fighting me too.

mirek
09-27-2007, 06:22 PM
I want to fight you too Ivan

propr'one
09-27-2007, 06:23 PM
spanking isn't fighting mirek. and that's for later anyway.

DINAN 3
09-27-2007, 06:28 PM

I say this whole meeting up and paying up thing is a bad idea, something tells me something terrible is going to happen that everyone will regret later on.

I agree.....I don't like were this is heading...no point in rowling both parties up.
Why would Maxbimmer wanna associate itself with this ?
Mods.....about time someone steps in and puts an end to this...BS.

mirek
09-27-2007, 06:33 PM

Be gentle this time you ****ing homo.

Quack
09-27-2007, 07:06 PM
So does this mean I gotta come to the meet? Fair enough, but someone better make me some bruschetta with those tomatoes.

Jay

if you don't come Randy & I will referee this*th-up*

Big T
09-27-2007, 07:20 PM
Shit, i leave max for school for three weeks, come back and people are giving away thousands?

Shit, i bet you $1000 i have less than 20bux in my bank account

Mystikal
09-27-2007, 08:12 PM
I agree.....I don't like were this is heading...no point in rowling both parties up.
Why would Maxbimmer wanna associate itself with this ?
Mods.....about time someone steps in and puts an end to this...BS.

We're not associated. I am.

Obviously we're adults, if someone gets physical a third party will stop it. I just want to see the bet played out.

Jay

AceOfSpades
09-27-2007, 08:19 PM
i'll be the pompom boy:D
if anything happens, gimme my sandals

BimmerboyPH
09-27-2007, 10:56 PM
Can someone video this for those who cant attend the meeting?:D

o2pb
09-27-2007, 11:28 PM
e30bim please PM Blitz/Me your cell # and or your picture/car so we can find you.

slemmer
09-28-2007, 12:11 AM

Jay

Don't forget the garlic :D

DANIMAL
09-28-2007, 02:03 AM
Thats my MOMMA!!!*wiggle*

Seemed appropriate to contribute in some fashion considering I have low knowledge of fiscal matters, and a timely gap since my last post on max.*wave*

Sorry for the whoreing. :P

Toxic0n
09-28-2007, 02:21 AM
subscribing to this thread, would like to see a video on saturday.

Eurostyle
09-28-2007, 02:44 AM

Why fight when you can just sh#t talk like mirek does!!! So easy to be an internet tough guy these days....

mirek
09-28-2007, 02:57 AM
Why fight when you can just sh#t talk like mirek does!!! So easy to be an internet tough guy these days....

**** you fil, i'll say everything to your face i say online to your face. I don't know what your problem is, but give it up, just because of one comment about your country being the 3rd poorest in europe (which was TRUE, i provided a source)

So stop being such a ****ing baby, not everyone comes from a rich country, my country is poor too, but i don't ****ing cry when someone makes a polak joke.

I'm done with this, if you want to continue your little bitching why don't you pm me, and we can discuss this privately, or you can wait until i come back to toronto, we can discuss this offline.

Eurostyle
09-28-2007, 03:29 AM
**** you fil, i'll say everything to your face i say online to your face. I don't know what your problem is, but give it up, just because of one comment about your country being the 3rd poorest in europe (which was TRUE, i provided a source)

So stop being such a ****ing baby, not everyone comes from a rich country, my country is poor too, but i don't ****ing cry when someone makes a polak joke.

I'm done with this, if you want to continue your little bitching why don't you pm me, and we can discuss this privately, or you can wait until i come back to toronto, we can discuss this offline.

First of all, dont call me Fil, i'm not your friend.
Second, its not ONE thing you said, you have made many stupid post conserning me. And from what i see, others too! I'm not a baby, thats why if you have someting against me, say it to MY FACE, instead of posting after everything i say...
And finally, you know where i work, i can tell you were i live, and i'll be at the weekly meets if you want to say something to my face!:idea:

BlitzSix
09-28-2007, 11:41 AM
Sorry to re hijack the thread, but e30bim, can you post to comfirm you're actually coming, and a way to identify you (pic/car) because you've been pretty vague about this so let us know..

StikiGreenZ
09-28-2007, 12:06 PM
Is anyone bringing a black light to confirm legitimacy of the currency? :D

VSanj
09-28-2007, 12:27 PM
I want to fight you too Ivan

I wanna fight you.........but ur too far, and im way too lazy, plus my right hook doesnt extend to the west coast!

O well, we can just keep going after each other on the interwebs........lol

VSanj
09-28-2007, 12:28 PM
Can someone video this for those who cant attend the meeting?:D

X2, and dont be using those chessy cell phone video's either!

e30bim
09-28-2007, 04:45 PM
I'm gonna be packin heat tonight just in case shit gets real

propr'one
09-28-2007, 05:03 PM
do it, my life is way too boring these days. hunting your bitch ass down will give me great fun dude;

you're such a ****ing broke pussy, honestly. i shoot my mouth off too, but if i bet someone a G note, and i lost, i'd cough up the cash. i hope your faggot ass has the ****ing integrity to just pay up.

plus, in my experience, people who will actually pull shit on someone aren't ****ING STUPID ENOUGH TO TALK ABOUT IT ONLINE.

and mirek, you know you like it rough baby. i love the whole rape fantasy thing.

Quack
09-28-2007, 05:14 PM

if you're not going to use it can I buy it off you?

Boots R
09-28-2007, 05:16 PM

Better be packing 1000 bucks too.

e36_freak
09-28-2007, 05:24 PM
lol wow i finally read this thread of begining to end. now i wanna show up at this meet just to video tape it. i just got a wicked video camera too. but too bad i have a party to attend lol. but i hope e30bim get what he deserve if he doesn't cough up the G

-[M]i[K]E[¥]

e30bim
09-28-2007, 05:35 PM
chirp chirp chirp

e30bim
09-28-2007, 05:44 PM
Dude better remember when he shows up tonight, and he better have the documents, not some online banking thing on his laptop. He hasn't won this yet, and unless he has the shit I asked for he's not getting shit. He better have his $1000 there too because I still know he's not going to have everything I asked for. I want ownership papers, i want to see his drivers license, receipts or proof it's him even leasing that car, I want to see the car, match the vin's, everything Banking doc's from Sept. 17th all that.

BlitzSix
09-28-2007, 05:55 PM
What's wrong if he goes on the laptop, logs in his bank account, and shows u all the info ?.. You can see the banking history online which will show that on sept 17 the balance wasn't lower, etc.

o2pb
09-28-2007, 06:01 PM
I dont have any hardcopy documents from my bank that show how much money I have. That number changes every day, and I dont keep statements. Internet banking page will do just fine.

Mystikal
09-28-2007, 06:39 PM
Too bad you're not with BNS, I prepare those balance letters daily.

I'd say online statements are fine. Especially if it's live on a laptop (can't really fake an entire FI website).

Jay

T.Dot_E30
09-28-2007, 06:44 PM
Too bad you're not with BNS, I prepare those balance letters daily.

I'd say online statements are fine. Especially if it's live on a laptop (can't really fake an entire FI website).

Jay

Yup, I agree. He just needs all other documentation to match.

Vechicle Registration matching the bank account.
Driver's License: He is who he says he is.
+watever else.

Understated
09-28-2007, 07:34 PM
Vadim are you guys rolling down to la paloma tonight for this?

propr'one
09-28-2007, 08:16 PM
Talked to vadim, him and some of his boys are rolling down.

1BADBMR
09-28-2007, 08:26 PM
Wow somebody please change the thread title. I never would have looked here until somebody told me about it.
I think nothing will happen. Somebody won't show up. But I'll still bring pop corn when I come*par-t*

I quote from the great Quack "Maxbimmer Drama, You gotta love it"

o2pb
09-28-2007, 08:28 PM
Vadim and I are showing up at around 10. So the ball is in e30bim's court.

is there wifi down there?

propr'one
09-28-2007, 08:31 PM
no, there isn't.

Mystikal
09-28-2007, 08:54 PM
Wow somebody please change the thread title. I never would have looked here until somebody told me about it.

I got you homie.

Jay

Eurostyle
09-28-2007, 09:12 PM
Damn, the one night i cant show up!!!! I so wanted to see this...

DINAN 3
09-28-2007, 09:12 PM

Jay

Don't agree.....to bolster his bank account...he could have borowed 40G's off a relative a few days ago...to be returned after collecting his G-note tonight.
He does need to show that the funds were there before the 17th. of September.
With that size bet I would wanna cross all the T's and dot all the I's, not leaving any room for deception.

o2pb
09-28-2007, 09:19 PM
Which is why each GIC has a "purchase date" listed on the website.

Eurostyle
09-28-2007, 09:21 PM
^^^Online banking also shows the history of the account, so its very easy to tell how much was in it on the 17th...

mirek
09-28-2007, 10:00 PM
If you go into your bank, they will easily print you out a statement on a certain date. Walk into your TD, say you want your account statement on Sept 17th, and they will print it out.

BigD
09-28-2007, 10:01 PM
Damn if I show up tonight to see this and one of you doesn't show, I'm going to kick some ass all over the place.

ThatOneM42
09-28-2007, 10:31 PM
any clif notes on the bet ? i dont feel like reading the 12 pages lol

propr'one
09-28-2007, 10:50 PM
e30bim thinks leasing is for people with no money. argument was raised that in certain instances, for tax writeoffs or just convience, some people who COULD afford to buy a car flat out CHOOSE to lease. e30bim then bet 1000$ that vadim's friend who leased a 328 couldn't afford to buy it in cash, and vadim's friend accepted the bet.

ThatOneM42
09-28-2007, 10:54 PM
ahh i see...intersting.

thanks

e36_freak
09-28-2007, 10:54 PM
e30bim thinks leasing is for people with no money. argument was raised that in certain instances, for tax writeoffs or just convience, some people who COULD afford to buy a car flat out CHOOSE to lease. e30bim then bet 1000$ that vadim's friend who leased a 328 couldn't afford to buy it in cash, and vadim's friend accepted the bet.

And a whole LOT of drama in between!
P.s this is Eurostyle, too lazy to long Mike out...

Understated
09-29-2007, 02:01 AM
Damn if I show up tonight to see this and one of you doesn't show, I'm going to kick some ass all over the place.

Is the BIG D Back in toronto? I thought you moved out to BC?

someguy
09-29-2007, 02:09 AM
holy shit i just read this thread a few days ago, an i just read it again because of the new title, and SHIT WENT HAYWIRE!!!

so what happened?

BlitzSix
09-29-2007, 02:52 AM
e30bim didn't show up, he should get teh ban!!

o2pb
09-29-2007, 03:14 AM
Ban for not showing up (while packing heat).

Pathetic.

Boots R
09-29-2007, 05:39 AM
I was there until 3 am. Only blitz and his buddy showed up.

In a sexy 328 I might add. *love*

slemmer
09-29-2007, 08:39 AM
another example of vapourware

zin
09-29-2007, 08:51 AM
wha e30 bim, all talk no action. what a wimp

Quack
09-29-2007, 09:40 AM
I agree, BAN him, or call the MAX swat team after him:D

Jim .E.
09-29-2007, 10:37 AM
sig says it all.

98Dinan3
09-29-2007, 11:38 AM
come on... did anyone REALLY expect him to show? :confused: He's probably sitting @ home laughing his ass off at all the people he led on, inconvenienced, etc...

BigD
09-29-2007, 01:43 PM
**** I knew it, good thing I didn't go.

Is the BIG D Back in toronto? I thought you moved out to BC?

Yep on both counts. :P I moved back in June.

propr'one
09-29-2007, 02:25 PM
+1 for banning e30bim.

lets ask charlie not to work on his cars anymore. Talk about inconvience!

StikiGreenZ
09-29-2007, 07:50 PM
All I gotta say is :D

VSanj
09-30-2007, 12:16 AM
What a little biatch...................i cant believe that someone can talk so much shit and not show up to save their rep. This dudes name is ****in mud in my books.

all u got in life is ur name and ur balls............it seems like this bitch has neither!

Arash
09-30-2007, 12:25 AM
all u got in life is ur name and ur balls............it seems like this bitch has neither!

nah it goes like, "All I got in this world is my word and my balls, and I don't brake 'em for nobody, you understand??" :D

BimmerboyPH
09-30-2007, 01:00 AM
K i talked to my buddy at work and he dosent have an exact answer. He said look for something aftermarket, something thats plug and play. Sry buts that all he could think of.

Zim Zimma
09-30-2007, 02:19 AM
Who is the real loser, the guy that didn't show up or all the idiots that actually sat and waited for someone to show up based on an internet "call out".

Eurostyle
09-30-2007, 02:23 AM
Ahhh....$1000 is such a low price for a man's dignity! The $$$ is not worth the humiliation...If you are not a man of your word, you are not worth much in my eyes...

someguy
09-30-2007, 03:20 AM
lets all be honest..... did anyone REALLY expect him to show up?

Boots R
09-30-2007, 03:39 AM
Who is the real loser, the guy that didn't show up or all the idiots that actually sat and waited for someone to show up based on an internet "call out".

:confused: What the **** are you talking about. For $1000 bucks I would have waited all night.

AlpWhitE46
09-30-2007, 02:05 PM
haha... still a fun meet :)

Quack
09-30-2007, 08:26 PM

and besides, that's a regular MAX meet hangout every friday night, even if the guy didn't show people still have fun.

e30bim
10-01-2007, 10:00 AM
I was sitting at la paloma eating pistachio gelato with my buddy tyrone, why didn't you blitz or his butt buddy with the 328 show up?

o2pb
10-01-2007, 10:51 AM
This kid cant be older than 17. At least mentally.

Anomili
10-01-2007, 11:04 AM
I was sitting at la paloma eating pistachio gelato with my buddy tyrone, why didn't you blitz or his butt buddy with the 328 show up?

Just made my day.

DINAN 3
10-01-2007, 11:10 AM
When I thought this thread was dead.....it has come back to life...I smell another meeting in the works.

AceOfSpades
10-01-2007, 11:24 AM
Lmfao:D:D:D

Quack
10-01-2007, 12:08 PM

I don't know what you are talking about, but there were a dozen or more of us there, the rest of the parking lot was empty so it was easy to spot the Maxbimmer guys, you must be blind not to find us.

let me ask you this, if you were at La Paloma what kind of fancy exotics were parked there?

VSanj
10-01-2007, 12:23 PM
^^Obviously the little kid is lying man...............i say everyone stop responding to this little biatch.........ban him or place him on ignore. We shouldnt give him any importance by responding to this thread anymore.

We all know what type of dude he is now

e36_freak
10-01-2007, 01:05 PM
^^Obviously the little kid is lying man...............i say everyone stop responding to this little biatch.........ban him or place him on ignore. We shouldnt give him any importance by responding to this thread anymore.

We all know what type of dude he is now

i say we have a vote and ban his stupid lil punkass

all in favor say eye

AYE!!:moon:

Anomili
10-01-2007, 01:10 PM
Aye!!!

BigD
10-01-2007, 01:12 PM
i say we have a vote and ban his stupid lil punkass

all in favor say eye

http://www.awencreations.co.uk/images/RIPPEDOUTEYEBALLPORTFOLIO.jpg

Sa///M3
10-01-2007, 01:12 PM
let me ask you this, if you were at La Paloma what kind of fancy exotics were parked there?
.x2

VSanj
10-01-2007, 01:13 PM
Big D, lol, ewwww, i was eating lunch bro........than again my wife made the sandwich so the eyeball probably tastes better.......lol

StikiGreenZ
10-01-2007, 01:34 PM
aye! BAN!

Mystikal
10-01-2007, 01:52 PM
Thread closed. Please refrain from posting user's personal info in the future.

Jay