PDA

View Full Version : Looking for my center caps

Georgie
09-16-2007, 11:10 AM
:mad: Im looking for my center caps for MY wheels, they were stolen last nite from 11pm -2am, they are syle 96, if anyone has an ideaas to who stole them LOL, can they please return them before i take severe measures to find out who it is lol, thank you :cool:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a393/MartinJohn/IMG_1972.jpg

i know its a dumb thing to do and i wont get anywhere like this plus theres probably a 99% chance i wont get them back, but its just a dumbass thing to do to sumone. seriously who does that?????????????????

NateoriouS
09-16-2007, 01:56 PM
damn, those are nice center caps...

good luck getting them back :)

denisemichel
09-17-2007, 08:48 AM
i got my chrome valve caps stolen from my wheels:(

JMW
09-17-2007, 09:19 AM
i got my metal ones stolen..
i was pissed..
who does that ..
stupid ghetto kids

Georgie
09-17-2007, 07:17 PM
tell me about it cheap f*uks, they are only 15$ a peice how f*kin cheap can u get??????????

kevin325
09-17-2007, 07:30 PM
i need ADR center caps
any idea where i can get some?

thinair
09-17-2007, 09:55 PM
I had one BBS valve stem cap stolen once, and my violet kidney grills for some reason.

Georgie
09-17-2007, 10:08 PM
kidney grills? how did they manage that>?>>>>

2002guy
09-17-2007, 11:16 PM
beats me but ive had my gas cap stolen

thinair
09-18-2007, 12:10 AM
kidney grills? how did they manage that>?>>>>

No idea, they grabbed the verticle slats and pulled? No damage to the nose panel though.

Georgie
09-18-2007, 06:49 PM
LMAO OK get this, so i come home today from work, and what do i see on my driveway????? my F*ukin center caps, BUT BUTTTTTTT, the bmw emblem was stolen off of it LMFAO!!! HOLY FUK are you kidding me, whoever stole these isnt bright at all, A: i will knwo who you are driving aroudn wiht my bmw emblems reflective red, and B: when i do find this person if they show up to any events they are F*uking dead, for making me buy new ones!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO i cant beleive it, holy SH*IT how cheap can sumone really get, thats pathetic, whoever it was could have asked and i would gladly have bought a set for them, unbelievable, this has to go to the TLC hit series THE WORLDS MOST DUMBEST CRIMINALS LOLOLOL, newayz thats my two cents....

SickFinga
09-18-2007, 07:19 PM
LMAO OK get this, so i come home today from work, and what do i see on my driveway????? my F*ukin center caps, BUT BUTTTTTTT, the bmw emblem was stolen off of it LMFAO!!! HOLY FUK are you kidding me, whoever stole these isnt bright at all, A: i will knwo who you are driving aroudn wiht my bmw emblems reflective red, and B: when i do find this person if they show up to any events they are F*uking dead, for making me buy new ones!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO i cant beleive it, holy SH*IT how cheap can sumone really get, thats pathetic, whoever it was could have asked and i would gladly have bought a set for them, unbelievable, this has to go to the TLC hit series THE WORLDS MOST DUMBEST CRIMINALS LOLOLOL, newayz thats my two cents....

I didn't need your center caps so I returned them since they didn't fit my wheels, but I like the roundel so I kept it. Hope you don't mind.
P.S. Nice car.

Soldo
09-18-2007, 07:32 PM

I need some center caps.... wanna buy mine for me?

Thinair, you sure your kidney was stolen? Mine fell out on the highway once!

BMW_7
09-19-2007, 09:49 AM
Why don't you take them to police and scan for fingerprints

StikiGreenZ
09-19-2007, 09:54 AM

Cops won't bother.

Dr. Flyview
09-19-2007, 12:57 PM
Yo at least you got your center caps back! That's pretty lucky.

vadim321go
09-19-2007, 12:58 PM

this isnt CSI, that stuff doesnt happen in real life. esp for 15$ worth of goods

Georgie
09-20-2007, 12:05 AM
lol thats tru, n they r 15$ a peice lol cost :D plus i had to buy new ones cuz they mangled the old ones took the emblem off with a lighter