PDA

View Full Version : Click Here for free engine swap coupon!

bimmersport
09-14-2007, 08:34 PM
Thanks for clicking...now that we have your attention:

In the past few days there has been a member of max concerned about Bimmersport Automotive's services and was inquiring about us on this forum. The initial post was to inform the board about an incident that he claimed took place on a visit to our shop. The user joined the board on Sept 13 introducing himself and also posted in the feedback section regarding us. The incident he claimed never took place at our work, and its our concern to find out and see if these false "incidents" are made up by a person that doesn't even exist.

It is also come to our attention that some of our competition may have influenced these threads. There has also been a warning posted to our sponsors, one naming us to basically "grow up". We at Bimmersport Automotive do not believe in promoting our name like this, or by falsely accusing other shops us improper installations and such. For example, we were told that our stickers were changed to read something else, and the user "highfiber" was really persistant in finding the "negative feedback" which is like trying to bring up the dirt on our work. At the same time, we aren't trying to imply that we're perfect mechanics and know everything...because not everyone is perfect, and everyone makes mistakes. Those kind of actions are childish and immature ways of running a business that we don't want to be known for because of people posting false threads and playing games to increase competition.

We are a contributing sponsor, but we aren't trying to own this site as we mentioned before. There are forum members all over the GTA, and at the same time there are other shops that people prefer that may be cheaper, or closer to them and the service they get when they go to their preferred mechanic.

Thanks to our loyal customers for your support and for helping us sort out what's going on. Special thanks to our moderators for support in finding out the root of the problem.

We'll see you all at the AutumnCruise 2007: BIMMERSPORTAUTOMOTIVE Edition - Sept 30, 2007

INFAMOU$
09-14-2007, 08:54 PM
So how do you get the free engine swap coupon? I'll trust your work :)

Trekz
09-14-2007, 09:19 PM
yah i could use a free engine swap. Or i will accuse you of false advertisement!

Boots R
09-14-2007, 09:42 PM
Good to see the problem has been dealt with Charlie.

See you at the cruise! *wave*

Mikeee46coup
09-14-2007, 09:54 PM
yah i could use a free engine swap. Or i will accuse you of false advertisement!

^werd I want my coupon *sad*

A.K.A. Blackout
09-14-2007, 09:59 PM
It is a real shame that you have to deal with this kind of stuff Charlie... Anyone that would like a true honest opinion, I will show you pics of my car before and after meeting Charlie. You will see Bimmersport customers will continue to grow not only because of this forum, but because they deal with things in a PROFESSIONAL matter.

ACS_DAN
09-14-2007, 10:08 PM
ahh some people are real scum bags. BimmerSport Took care of me even when I'm sure I was the biggest pain in the ass. Needless to say when I can properly pay for their services I'd choose them over any other shop in the GTA.

greekthang
09-14-2007, 10:14 PM
WTF is this all about ?????

Charlie or Jon call me asap please.

Eurostyle
09-14-2007, 10:31 PM
WTF is this all about ?????

Charlie or Jon call me asap please.

Made up storys, by fake people, trying to hurt Bimmersport reputation...It was obvious since post one! But people who are not regulars on the site or Bimmersport might get the wrong idea...

I just hope we find out who is behind this, as its not the first time...:mad:

A.K.A. Blackout
09-14-2007, 10:48 PM
I am sure they will find out who it was and deal with it fairly. Like I said, very unnecessary for Charlie to deal with. I have met most of the people that are involved in maintaining this site and supporting it, and it is a shame that a few scum bags can make maintaining this forum such a difficult job.

1BADBMR
09-14-2007, 10:55 PM
Charlie I'll be coming by on Monday to do the S65B40 swap:D

Eurostyle
09-14-2007, 11:00 PM
^^^Other then the forum, he has to deal with the real life headaches behind it...Charlie takes a lot of pride in his work and business, and this is a real stab at both. Way more then the regular internet drama that we are used to, this has consequances at work and at home...

AceOfSpades
09-15-2007, 12:04 AM
meh pick one of em for the engine swap,....but i'm sure you have a free tranny swap coupon laying around!:D:D
sucks tho, i hope you guys find that guy and stick a electric pole through his arsewhole

e30bim
09-16-2007, 02:30 PM
I have been a bimmersport customer now for a little over a year, and those guys are great there. They do great work, they have extremely fair prices, and they are cool as shit and friendly. If I hear anyone shit talking Charlie's shop, I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to cut you. : )

StikiGreenZ
09-16-2007, 02:38 PM
I can't believe the things people can stoop to doing in order to slander other businesses and increase traffic at their own shops. I really hope we find who is behind this b.s.

Charlie and his staff are among the most professional mechanics I have had the pleasure of meeting. Always helpful, and give you the honest answers you need... Charlie even did a little work on my car for FREE the first time I was there... I never expected that... but his honesty and generosity have made me a customer for life... That's how you earn business, not by slandering others, but by actually providing your customers with a positive experience.

Georgie
09-16-2007, 02:59 PM
its the same ppl saying the same sh*it, all it is...is jealousy and they already know who it is anyway, same bulshit ppl as before.......jus my 2 cents

cisco911
09-16-2007, 08:05 PM
Can't seem to find anything in the feedback section. guess the admins took it down. Just wanted to see what was written.

Michel
09-17-2007, 01:41 AM
Hey Charlie, can you put an S54 in my mercury cougar?
Thanks,
-Micho

e36_freak
09-17-2007, 04:50 PM
boils my blood when i see people do shit like this. charlie is a very respectable guy. i've been dealing with him for years. and has always been recommending him to anyone i know with a bimmer. and i've never once had anyone complain saying that he was unfair or unprofessional.
keep up the good work charlie

JUS_CRZN
09-17-2007, 05:33 PM
Here is an example of bimmersports work. I would be jelous too.

VSanj
09-17-2007, 06:03 PM
Dont let that haters worry you Charlie. Remember, you have to be at the top of what your doing to have jeolous pricks wanna bring you down.

Everyone knows your at the BEST at what you do!

See you Zimmie and Jon in a couple of weeks...............im due for another oil change already......lol

Jon@Bimmersport
09-18-2007, 01:17 PM
Cisco,

The posts were deleted by the mods shortly after this all happenned.

Georgie,

I agree with you 100% that jealousy is the main influence on these posts, but jealousy is always there when there is competition...its just how mature you are that determines how you handle it (and as you can see, theyre not mature at all)

Stikigreenz,

Thanks for your reply...thats exactly what we beleive in, honesty and fairness. After all, we're here to make sure your car is running like it came out of the factory, not to break your wallet while doing it as we all share the same BMW love *th-up*

N20ozzbozz,

Sorry we ran out of the tranny swap coupons. :D

12 more days for the cruise guys...and dont eat breakfast we have a sick BBQ for you guys

touchofclass
09-18-2007, 02:08 PM
In the business world that we deal in day to day, the only survivers are the ones that treat each other with Integrity, Respect and Professionalism. Customers come back based on trust and word of mouth.

Remember the true saying "What goes around comes around". If you provide that service to your customers they will come back and refer potential new business. In the Maxbimmer forum there are many sponsors and each has their own skills and way of doing business.

"Let your customers do the talking and recommendation". There is enough business for all based on the GTA. Promote your business using strong Business Ethics.

Cheers
Touchofclass

droptop
09-18-2007, 02:47 PM
DRAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE IT DRAMA KING. no no foreal bimmersport you have serviced us well

ara325
09-18-2007, 03:04 PM
Bimmersport FTW!!! Been dealing w/ Charlie since the Chuck's Auto days and go out of my way to bring my car to him.

For the record, if you find that the slandering is from another business, as per the Competition Act, you may:

PURPOSE
Purpose(Act 1.1 The purpose of this Act is to maintain and encourage
competition in Canada in order to promote the efficiency and adaptability
of the Canadian economy, in order to expand opportunities for Canadian
participation in world markets while at the same time recognizing the role
of foreign competition in Canada, in order to ensure that small and medium-
sized enterprises have an equitable opportunity to participate in the
Canadian economy and in order to provide consumers with competitive prices
and product choices.

Conspiracy
45.(1) Every one who conspires, combines, agrees or aranges with another person:
(d) to otherwise restrain or injure competition unduly, is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years or to a fine not exceeding ten million dollars or to both.

greekthang
09-18-2007, 04:39 PM
Bimmersport FTW!!! Been dealing w/ Charlie since the Chuck's Auto days and go out of my way to bring my car to him.

For the record, if you find that the slandering is from another business, as per the Competition Act, you may:

PURPOSE
Purpose(Act 1.1 The purpose of this Act is to maintain and encourage
competition in Canada in order to promote the efficiency and adaptability
of the Canadian economy, in order to expand opportunities for Canadian
participation in world markets while at the same time recognizing the role
of foreign competition in Canada, in order to ensure that small and medium-
sized enterprises have an equitable opportunity to participate in the
Canadian economy and in order to provide consumers with competitive prices
and product choices.

Conspiracy
45.(1) Every one who conspires, combines, agrees or aranges with another person:
(d) to otherwise restrain or injure competition unduly, is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years or to a fine not exceeding ten million dollars or to both.

Or we can do it another way and just hand them over to me.

Can I get a "fun for greekthang on 3" 1............2.............3

M_power
09-18-2007, 11:18 PM
Charlie, he is a really honest person and a really good man to deal with any kind of the problem in BMW. As you guys know when your cars gets older there are so many problem going on with your car, but i can tell you that if Charlie still alive in this world you will never have any trouble with your Bimmer.

Charlie and John see you guys around at the shop. Take care *th-up*

Alex

summit425
09-18-2007, 11:34 PM
What is going on here...???

Bimmersport has always been very friendly and professionally did their work.

Charlie always did great work on my car and I always happy with the result.

Have you seen a shop provide ice cold drinks for free?

have you seen a shop with ps2 + dvds + games?

I didn't. Bimmersport was the only shop!!!

btw it is time for ps3 though :)

Charlie and John I always trust you guys work!! Always!