PDA

View Full Version : wtf e46 m3 for $15000?

Dr. Flyview
09-09-2007, 12:37 PM
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-over-5K-2002-BMW-3-Series-M3-W0QQAdIdZ22741133

Gotta be fake??

denisemichel
09-09-2007, 12:47 PM
for sure! FAKE!

diezel06turk
09-09-2007, 01:34 PM
ya its gottah be a scam man

bwc racing
09-09-2007, 01:57 PM
that site is full of scams.I have been looking for a car for 2 months and most of the stuff on there is either a scam or junk.trust me i have spent almost $700 in fuel looking at junk!

Dr. Flyview
09-09-2007, 02:49 PM
Hello,
The car is posted at $15000 because I need a lot of money for my new house in the shortest time.I have moved in Houston,TX last week and I need money to finish my house.The car is sealed in a cargo container at the shipping company ready to be delivered.The price is $15000 with all transportation taxes included.The payment will be maked in a secure Escrow Bank Account.After this I will start the shipping to you.This way,I shall be assured of the serious intentions.When you will receive the car you have 7 days to inspect the car and to send it back if you don't like it.If you will reject it the escrow company will send you back all the money and you will send me the car.I will pay the refund for the shipping.The escrow company won't give me any money from the secure account until they will receive your confirmation that you will keep the car.This car is a very good car with a very good price and I will make a deal just with somebody who proves me that really wants the car and not changes his mind. All I need from you to send me your full name and your complete address to forward them at the shipping company. After I will make this you will receive the invoice and the shipping information with the tracking number but the shipping will be started directly to your address after you will send the money in the Escrow bank account.Are you interested ?

Thanks and please let me know,
Regards,
Diego Valdez.

LOL what should I reply?

Kal
09-09-2007, 03:51 PM
lol i got the same reply... its a scam for sure ..

2002guy
09-09-2007, 04:26 PM
wheres the fender vents

edit: just clicked on the pick and saw them

Mikeee46coup
09-09-2007, 04:45 PM
LOL what should I reply?

haha, funny ad the car is an SMG (obvious in pic) I can just barely make out the HK style door handle on the interior pic (contrary to the ad) and all M3's have the auto tilt reverse function.

I'd try a reply like this: "Perfect, please provide the VIN so I can do a title search for liens and check for accidents (carfax) I have used Escrow.com for years and have refferences to match, simply provide me with your account info and I will have the funds transfered at once."

Dr. Flyview
09-09-2007, 04:47 PM
Try this: "Perfect, please provide the VIN so I can do a title search for liens and check for accidents (carfax) I have used Escrow.com for years and have refferences to match, simply provide me with your account info and I will have the funds transfered at once."

Will do!

Avus Blue Rob
09-09-2007, 09:06 PM
After I got the same message, I asked him if he'd take my $30,000 cashier's cheque as payment, and send me the difference. I even offered a $500 handling fee.

No reply yet.