PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any leads on an E46 M3?

///Milan
09-02-2007, 01:56 PM
Friend of mine is looking for a nice E46 M3. He wants black on black and stock or relatively stock but any interesting colours will be considered. I was hoping someone on max either knows of a nice example for sale. He wants something with full service records and preferably 6 speed. Or if someone here works at the dealership and could hook him up that'd be great too. Thanks.

rendered
09-02-2007, 02:29 PM
Check out Royfoss Chevrolet in Woodbridge! they have a nice 2004 black on black 6spd, with 19's and bmw certified series warranty! car is clean!

talk to Frank V (Used car manager) tell him Mark from Boost sent you, he'll hook you up!

///Milan
09-03-2007, 04:01 PM
Awesome, thanks Mark. Going to go check it out tomorrow.

Sneaky
09-03-2007, 07:00 PM
e46toronto.ca

///Milan
09-03-2007, 09:14 PM
Thanks but I only found one for sale on e46toronto and it's SMG.

8500 RPM
09-06-2007, 12:46 PM
There's 6 degrees of separation. Everyone knows someone. If we all got discounts from "my buddy" we'd all be driving cheap cars and "good deals" which is hardly the case...especially for friends of friends or friends of acquaintances.

Your best bet is to import one from the States by yourself. They are cheaper there and the process is not that difficult. Look in Michigan, where the economy is down and people are getting rid of their nice cars.

///Milan
09-06-2007, 06:49 PM
He doesn't feel like doing all the work of importing a car. And I'm not neccessarily looking for a cheap hook up, I meant more along the lines of a good car with history etc.

rendered
09-06-2007, 09:59 PM
nothing wrong with SMG! just make sure it has no issues with the pump!

Buy a canadian car. for resale here in canada, its much easier.

maxima_'90
09-09-2007, 12:47 PM
He doesn't feel like doing all the work of importing a car. And I'm not neccessarily looking for a cheap hook up, I meant more along the lines of a good car with history etc.

Importing a car is easy, show up at the border and say "I'm importing this car", fill out a form and pay the GST, get it saftied and E-Tested, go get plates and pay PST, done. As for re-sale in Canada, I can't see it being a problem if you have good records. Carfax covers the US and Canada so anyone can find out the history of it.