PDA

View Full Version : I got screwed over Craigslist

jjm_240sx
08-23-2007, 03:29 PM
long story short.
I payed 550usd for a bunch of 944 parts for my project car. they guy was very good and helping me out untill i sent him the money order. after that stoped answering emails ect.

So i am asking for your guys to flood this guy with emails screw over his ebay accout ect.

I went to notifie the police of his are Colorado springs. but they are to small to deal with internet fraud so i had to sumit sompthing through the fbi web page but it dosnt look like it will go anywere.

I can also not cancle my money order and you have to pay cash for them so no cc cancling either.

I will post all the guys info that i have when i get home.
here is some of the info i have on him now.

His name: Robert Ross
Email: titanstuff@gmail.com
adress: 2021 collier, colorado springs, CO, 80909
Ebay. I will get his name when i get home

were i bought form him: (this is a new one he made still showing the parts i bought off him were for sale.)
http://cosprings.craigslist.org/pts/373816620.html

some google info:
http://land.elpasoco.com/schddispp.asp?schd=6403219015

thanks for looking.

Jim .E.
08-23-2007, 09:12 PM
fyi. for posting all his personal information, if he see's this you can get pretty ****ed over if anything happens to him or his property. as for the money you lost, if you know where he lives and want it so badly go pay him a visit. If the cops cant do anything, nor ebay, nor can u get your money order back. Thats your only option.

IChopCars
08-23-2007, 10:52 PM
thats why you NEVER send a money order to anyone that doesnt live close to you or yo know well and trust. This guy plain JACKED ur money and theres not much yo can do about it....take it as a lesson and move on

Soldo
08-23-2007, 11:15 PM
The seller owns a junkyard, so if i was the buyer i wouldn't let this slide. This guy sounds like a real piece of shit!

jjm_240sx
08-23-2007, 11:26 PM
the guy emailed me back after sending some bad emails.
we will see were it goes form there.

Mods can delete or lock this.

Soldo
08-23-2007, 11:27 PM
You should FedEx him a box of sealed SHIT, literally.

That'd be pretty funny

denisemichel
08-24-2007, 12:30 AM
You should FedEx him a box of sealed SHIT, literally.

That'd be pretty funny

LMAO!