PDA

View Full Version : Fs e30 parts - name your price GtG sale (parting out).

MisTAmaN
08-23-2007, 11:44 AM
hello everybody, my name is jon.well i dont usually come on here too often unless looking for parts for my car, but since my car is now a write off from a head on collision i have to part out the car from the collision center and time is money here. looking to get rid of all my e30 to start fresh so here goes...
[89 325is black]
*note* these parts are all at my home base

-breyton side skirts-unused paid 200 (eurostyle)...$175 OBO
-87 front lip- cracked half repaired with no screws...$65 obo
-bmw stock amp- was taken off for my sound sytem...$10 ObO
-doorpanels- checkerd 2 door front/rear $10 each... $30 total OBO
-doorpanels- grey vinyl on grey cloth front/rear (needs little repair) $10 each...$30 total OBO
-87 smoked and earlier tail lights (needs little repair) $25 OBO
-some ineterior pieces ( seatbelts, switches,emerengcy boot,etc...just ask) 5-10 OBO
-reaview mirror...$10 obo
-87 and earlier liscense plate holder..$5
-skibag and case $20 OBO
haynes manual $15 OBO
wooden bmw shift knob (little worn out, doesnt have the shine)$15 OBO
*also i have no need for this anymore 2 2ton jack stands with creeper, jack and wheel stoppers from powerbuilt $45 OBO
4 winter steelies with tires with like 30% tread...also have extra tire included
$90 OBO
i also have a couple or transmission oils\fluids and cleaningstuff i dont need anoymore so i may just give those away for free depending on what been purchased from me.

*note* parts from the collision center.. im going today to get some things but if you need anything that hasnt been mentioned pm or ask or call but after today im sellin the car to scrap.

there is major front end damage so i dont know how much you can get from it however...
-12 inch linear sub in box $60 OBO
- switches $5
-checkered is sports seats with small rip that was stiched on drivers left side and the rear seat with the pop out center arm rest(leather strap in rear needs stiching up) $80 OBO
-kenwood mp3 deck -KCD Mp2035 $160 OBO
-bazooka amp...dont really know anything about it but i dont need it $120obo
-rubber is lip $20obo
-5 basketweaves rims with like, give or take 60% thread left some curb rash and one may need repairing looking to get 300 obo
-mtech steering wheel with mtech shifter knob...best offer
-skibag and case $20
-center consol...best offer
-vent visor for the sunroof...$20obo
-kn filter $30obo
...im not gonna go stating everything on the car right now but, anything i didnt mention just ask and i may have it on the car but anything you need or want that stock on the car then just ask, however tho anything that would be in the engine bay is probly destroyed aswell as front fenders and doors i believe but just ask...i rather see these parts with max members then in scrap
yard
Lowballers are welcome,but have some dignity and be fair and ill try to be aswell.

P.s please no shitting on the thread and if you do feel some prices are harsh or something either call or pm or post here and ill try to accomodate and figure something out after all.. everything is best offer and i already know some people may want some prices cheaper which isnt a problem "to a point".
thanks
647-896-4287
or 905 615 1570

Jon
sorry i dont have pics but since time is essence for some of these things at the collision center i probly wont have pics but ill try and see what i can do.

punnzzells
08-23-2007, 12:24 PM
Mtech I or II steering wheel?

86coupe30
08-23-2007, 12:24 PM
is your black sunroof panel in good shape?

MisTAmaN
08-23-2007, 05:11 PM
i believe its mtech 2 with the 3 stripes , also with the shifter which has 3 stripes.

the sun roof however has minor ding scratches and also a couple rust bubbles.

be free to call my cell 647 896 4287 i will be at the collision center taking calls for what people want thats on the car or they can come them selves and take it off for an even cheaper price because like i said after today the car is scrap. thanks

jon

Axxe
08-23-2007, 05:15 PM
Fuel pump and/or tank?

bimmer318ti
08-24-2007, 02:32 AM
rip e30.. sorry to hear about this bro

MisTAmaN
08-24-2007, 08:48 AM
its alright man shit happens, i blame the mechanic. 5 years isnt that long is it?

however tho fuel pump is toast i believe and the tank may be aswell since the car was pissing fuel at the accident

still have access to the car till noon, then it becomes scrap 4 $50 dollars :<
with the basketweaves... 647 896 4287

punnzzells
08-24-2007, 09:41 AM
grab the sport seats and the cluster... I will take em!

MisTAmaN
05-28-2008, 02:08 PM
Fs e30 parts - name your price GtG sale (parting out).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

got some things that got 2 go.
[89 325is black]
*note* these parts are all at my home base

-breyton side skirts-unused paid 200 (eurostyle)... Sold
-87 front lip- cracked half repaired with no screws...$65 obo
-bmw stock amp- was taken off for my sound sytem...$10 ObO
-doorpanels- checkerd 2 door front/rear $10 each... $30 total OBO
-doorpanels- grey vinyl on grey cloth front/rear (needs little repair) $10 each...$30 total OBO
-87 smoked and earlier tail lights (needs little repair) sold
-some ineterior pieces ( seatbelts, switches,emerengcy boot,etc...just ask) 5-10 OBO
-reaview mirror...sold-have only mirror no assembly obo
-87 and earlier liscense plate holder..$5
-skibag and case $20 OBO
haynes manual sold
wooden bmw shift knob (little worn out, doesnt have the shine)$15 OBO
*also i have no need for this anymore 2 2ton jack stands with creeper, jack and wheel stoppers from powerbuilt $45 OBO
4 winter steelies with tires with like 30% tread...also have extra tire included
sold- have the extra tire
i also have a couple or transmission oils\fluids and cleaningstuff i dont need anoymore so i may just give those away for free depending on what been purchased from me. sold/used.

there is major front end damage so i dont know how much you can get from it however...
-12 inch linear sub in box $60 OBO- sale pending
- switches $5
-checkered is sports seats with small rip that was stiched on drivers left side and the rear seat with the pop out center arm rest(leather strap in rear needs stiching up) $80 OBO- sale pending
-kenwood mp3 deck -KCD Mp2035- sold
-bazooka amp...dont really know anything about it but i dont need it sale pending
-rubber is lip -sold
-5 basketweaves rims with like, give or take 60% thread left some curb rash and one may need repairing looking to get- sold (have one left with 3 center caps..obo)
-mtech steering wheel with mtech shifter knob...best offer ( steering wheel with the strips on the side b4 the wheel)
-skibag and case $20
-center consol...best offer
-vent visor for the sunroof...sold
-kn filter sold

the vehicle has been sold for scrap.
Lowballers are welcome,but have some dignity and be fair and ill try to be aswell.

P.s please no shitting on the thread and if you do feel some prices are harsh or something either call or pm or post here and ill try to accomodate and figure something out after all.. everything is best offer and i already know some people may want some prices cheaper which isnt a problem "to a point".
thanks.

Also have a 91 318 for sale, has been in a minor accident and was strip for some parts. body is mint with not too much rust. because of accident it will need new control arm with the balljoints and also a new strut. body was not damaged and engine works fine.
i dont know how much i can get for it but i am at least looking for over $800 hopefully. i will post a new thread with some pics for it shortly as i need it gone as soon as possible
(friday)

jon

T.Dot_E30
05-28-2008, 02:24 PM
do you have a leather shift boot?
If so, what shape is it in?

Thanks,
Trevor

BmW1819
05-28-2008, 09:05 PM
pics of the front valence??

BimmerboyPH
05-28-2008, 10:45 PM
Hey, i need the center caps for the 14inch basketweaves, i need all four. I also need the front and rear ashtrays ( providing there clean and in good condition), i need the sunroof switch, and the sunroof panel if youve got it. Pm me a price please!

MisTAmaN
05-29-2008, 11:14 PM
leather boot is gone and front valence was crushed. the car is gone so all i got left is interior parts, side mirrors and some other stuff, but just ask and ill let you kno.

MisTAmaN
06-10-2008, 12:53 PM
bump /|\

noid
06-10-2008, 02:19 PM
Pics of the weaves? which scrapper did it go to?

MisTAmaN
06-10-2008, 02:47 PM
i dont kno what scrapper, it was a while ago. i was parting it out at 427 collision.
rims gone. only have 1 left with 3 center caps

scottyp
06-11-2008, 05:27 PM
tweeter pods?

winonabimmer
06-13-2008, 05:28 PM
do you still have:

mtech steering wheel with mtech shifter knob...best offer
and
checkered is sports seats with small rip that was stiched on drivers left side and the rear seat with the pop out center arm rest(leather strap in rear needs stiching up) $80 OBO

could you send some pics to my email rob_anzit@hotmail.com

BUMB