PDA

View Full Version : A/c?

JongExr
08-23-2007, 01:49 AM
Hi just wondering if anybody can help me out ? when im using the A/C instead of the cold air comes out it was warm just want to find out what to do or i have to replace please help thanks...................
:confused: :(

mpower1226
08-23-2007, 04:29 AM
Hi just wondering if anybody can help me out ? when im using the A/C instead of the cold air comes out it was warm just want to find out what to do or i have to replace please help thanks...................
:confused: :(

If you have never recharged the freon before, probably just need to evacuate the whole A/C system and recharging it would be a start.

Look for the shop that have a machine that do all the steps(evacuate, vacuum hold test, lub the system, recharging) instead of using a can with gauge. And if it doesn't work, could be a number of things like compressor and etc. But right after the recharging, the cold air comes out but gradually warm air comes out, then must be a leak somewhere(this is why the vacuum hold test is needed).

myndgone
08-23-2007, 10:30 AM
PM Chris (kurupt_k)....he'll send you to a GOOD shop....trust me, he's been to a few last month trying to fix his compressor so he'll tell you where to go and who to avoid....