PDA

View Full Version : e30 stuff...cf hood,sport seats


jeremy
01-07-2003, 04:32 PM
carbon fiber hood made by www.bmpd.com used for month of september - $900.00 canadian


e30 sports seats with lower flip out piece, red on black vinyl with bmw emblem embroiderd in the head rests (recovered in summer of 02', perfect condition !!!)and there heated- $800.00 canadian or $950.00 with rear matching seat..

thanks,

jeremy*th-up*


here is a pic of my car with the cf hood
*th-up*

jeremy
01-07-2003, 08:06 PM
cough....

FastM3
01-07-2003, 08:50 PM
no one wants anything??? :(

i would take those seats off ya but they wouldn't match my car, and they prolly would be a bitch to install..

jeremy
01-07-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by pasta325i
no one wants anything??? :(

i would take those seats off ya but they wouldn't match my car, and they prolly would be a bitch to install..

there bmw seats made for the e30...:confused: the sport ones....very easy to install....*th-up* and i think the red would look AMAZING in a white car

jeremy
01-07-2003, 10:58 PM
dumdedum

The Sly
01-08-2003, 12:51 AM
What's up jeremy...your selling the car by the pieces ?????

M3ntal Kev
01-08-2003, 01:30 AM
Jeremy,

Please email at kevin@teutonic.ca .

I am interested in the hood and would like to have a closer look at it.

Thanks,

jeremy
01-08-2003, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by The Sly
What's up jeremy...your selling the car by the pieces ?????

no, i bought some sparco seats and i'm just making a few changes *th-up*

FastM3
01-08-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by jeremy
and i think the red would look AMAZING in a white car

my car is silver...

FastM3
01-08-2003, 06:52 PM
ohh ya, do you have any close up shots of them??

jeremy
01-08-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by pasta325i
ohh ya, do you have any close up shots of them??

sorry, it looks white in your sig:rolleyes: i plan on going to my storage place and take some pic's (their still in the car)....

silver with red and black interior*th-up* *th-up* (like a hamann car)

FastM3
01-08-2003, 06:57 PM
now that i think of it...silver wit hred seats would look alright..but then everything would have to be changed since the interior will be red...i hate when there is like 49082907 different colours on a car...but let me see the pics whenever you get a chance to take them and ill let you know...

jeremy
01-08-2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by pasta325i
but then everything would have to be changed since the interior will be red....

what other colors do you have going on ?

FastM3
01-08-2003, 07:22 PM
lol well really...nothing haha :D ...bu the lights are blue and im buying the silverish and aluminum pedals and shifter...but as of right now it would look good...just gotta find a good looking deck to match the car right now...

jeremy
01-08-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by pasta325i
lol well really...nothing haha :D ...bu the lights are blue and im buying the silverish and aluminum pedals and shifter...but as of right now it would look good...just gotta find a good looking deck to match the car right now...

i'll try and get some pic's asap.....*th-up*

FastM3
01-08-2003, 07:30 PM
jeremy, do you have msn, icq or aim?? if so let me know cause i wanna talk to you about your eyelids and your momo steering wheel..

jeremy
01-08-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by pasta325i
jeremy, do you have msn, icq or aim?? if so let me know cause i wanna talk to you about your eyelids and your momo steering wheel..

ya, my msn/hotmail is canningjeremy@hotmail.com

Mudguts
01-10-2003, 12:30 AM
I sent you another PM, give me a call on my cell.

Thanks,
MG

jeremy
01-13-2003, 12:33 AM
to those i havent replied too...i've been off sick for a few days...

mudguts- i'll call you

pasta325i- i'll try to get some pics within the next couple days *wave*

BoBimmer
01-14-2003, 05:18 AM
If you still got the hood I want it how much would that be USD? Also I would be interested in the seats but I gotta see some pics!

jeremy
01-15-2003, 11:36 AM
here are some pics of the seats....sorry for the quality of the pic's....i also have a pic of the hood, but i didnt really turn out to well....for those who were interested in the hood i guess we can arrange a time to go and see it.....

jeremy
01-15-2003, 11:37 AM
2

jeremy
01-15-2003, 11:45 AM
lower section of seat

jeremy
01-15-2003, 11:47 AM
heres the hood...bad pic though....you can also see it in my sig

jeremy
01-15-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by BoBimmer
If you still got the hood I want it how much would that be USD? Also I would be interested in the seats but I gotta see some pics!

the hood would be like 600.00 usd....i have a brand new hood box to ship it in...you should find out about shipping cost's though.

FastM3
01-15-2003, 12:35 PM
those are very nice man...im gonna show my dad and see what he thinks..if he likes them he'll pay for em all but if he doesn't its gonna be hard for him to let me buy the set since hes the one that will be putting them in...we'll see though*th-up*

jeremy
01-15-2003, 02:22 PM
here's another of the hood....again, sorry about the quality:(

BoBimmer
01-15-2003, 07:55 PM
OK Jeremy how much was that hood new? also where would I find out how much it would cost to ship it??

jeremy
01-15-2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by BoBimmer
OK Jeremy how much was that hood new? also where would I find out how much it would cost to ship it??

call bmp and ask how much their cf hood's are (that's where i got it) because you wont beleive me if i tell you... www.bmpd.com
as for shipping, call ups or fed-ex and ask how much it would cost to have a hood that would weigh about 15 lbs (packed) shipped from my postal code (m1x 1m4) to whatever your's is..*th-up* ..bmp is also in texas, amirillo i beleive *th-up*

BMP Design Inc.
Phone: (800) 648-7278
or (903) 581-1855
24 Hour Fax: (903) 581-8206
Hours:
Monday - Thursday 8-6pm Central
Friday 9-6pm Central

525driver
01-16-2003, 01:12 AM
where did you get those red leather shifter and ebrake boots?
that interior is dope man too bad it would cost wayyyyy to much to ship it to me in the us otherwise id jump on it

BoBimmer
01-16-2003, 03:05 AM
Acyually BMP is in Tyler we go down there quite a bit but I dont remember what they told me the CF hood cost the last time I talked to them but I will believe you! TRUST ME! Also is there any risk of it getting damaged during shipping? And if I remember correctly it does mount to all the stock hood mounts, right?

jeremy
01-16-2003, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by BoBimmer
Acyually BMP is in Tyler we go down there quite a bit but I dont remember what they told me the CF hood cost the last time I talked to them but I will believe you! TRUST ME! Also is there any risk of it getting damaged during shipping? And if I remember correctly it does mount to all the stock hood mounts, right?

their part number is #128139 and is 1075.95 u.s.....catalog #12 page 73...the hood uses the original mount's and i cant see it being damaged during shipping, as long as you use a good shipper..

thanks
jeremy

jeremy
01-16-2003, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by 525driver
where did you get those red leather shifter and ebrake boots?
that interior is dope man too bad it would cost wayyyyy to much to ship it to me in the us otherwise id jump on it

the boot's were custom made...sorry

jeremy

jeremy
01-16-2003, 05:22 PM
still up for grabs *th-up*

jeremy
01-18-2003, 01:17 PM
bump

jeremy
01-19-2003, 10:55 PM
that interior is still up for grab's...

BoBimmer
01-20-2003, 02:30 AM
Damn I ordered my suspension a couple of weeks ago and just today my tranny went out. I hate that I will not be able to buy your hood! But if you still have it when I am done with my tranny and have saved up some money again then I will definately take it off your hands! Sorry DuDe?!

jeremy
01-20-2003, 08:03 PM
janis or her bf....call me tomorrow at work BEFORE 5pm...

jeremy
01-21-2003, 09:32 PM
heres the deal...i have an offer on my seats right now and have another guy coming to look on saturday....IF ANYONE ELSE IS INTERESTED IN THE SEATS PLEASE LET ME KNOW...I WILL MAKE THE SALE FINAL THIS SUNDAY IF NO ONE ELSE IS INTERESTED.. the hood might also be sold, SO AGAIN PLEASE LET ME KNOW

thanks

jeremy

jeremy
01-22-2003, 12:57 AM
bump

jeremy
01-25-2003, 06:08 PM
the seat's and hood are SOLD

jeremy
01-26-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by jeremy
the seat's and hood are SOLD

mike or janis....call me *th-up* i lost your number