PDA

View Full Version : FS: Dinan CAI

SilverBullet
01-07-2003, 04:23 PM
Selling a Dinan CAI for a 325 (2001-2002). It was previously owned by GhostRider (e46fanatics) who upgraded to the GruppeM. I bought it off him for my 330.

Here are the specs and condition. It was on the his car for 2 weeks, approximately 600 miles of city driving. From a couple people i've talked to, they said that the only difference is the cupler. I know that FullTimeHitman (e46fanatics) is selling the 330 cupler, but I just didn't want to go threw the hassle and I'm in need of cash.

All the parts are in pristine condition. The aluminum tube is spotless along with the filter and cover. Parts have not been installed on my car are in fact sitting in the same box that they were shipped. I'm entertaining offers for it, keep in mind that is LITERALLY like new. Please PM or e-mail me offers. Thanks.

notjoe
01-07-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by SilverBullet
Selling a Dinan CAI for a 325 (2001-2002). It was previously owned by GhostRider (e46fanatics) who upgraded to the GruppeM. I bought it off him for my 330.

Here are the specs and condition. It was on the his car for 2 weeks, approximately 600 miles of city driving. From a couple people i've talked to, they said that the only difference is the cupler. I know that FullTimeHitman (e46fanatics) is selling the 330 cupler, but I just didn't want to go threw the hassle and I'm in need of cash.

All the parts are in pristine condition. The aluminum tube is spotless along with the filter and cover. Parts have not been installed on my car are in fact sitting in the same box that they were shipped. I'm entertaining offers for it, keep in mind that is LITERALLY like new. Please PM or e-mail me offers. Thanks.

Are you sure it is aluminum? My Dinan CAI is Carbon Fiber.

SilverBullet
01-07-2003, 06:03 PM
Yea, this is after Dinan discontinued their CF line. They went to aluminum... which is the only type of CAI they have now.

notjoe
01-07-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by SilverBullet
Yea, this is after Dinan discontinued their CF line. They went to aluminum... which is the only type of CAI they have now.

Do you know if there are any advantages / disadvantages to either one of these?

e46it
01-09-2003, 03:41 AM
Hey Silver,

check your PM